• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon [M][OOC]

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
Years
Managed to finish my SU! Here she is and hope it's good. If there is anything missing or needs fixing, let me know!
Changed the name, didn't know it was taken, and also changed the history a bit.

Miura Kuchiki

Spoiler:

Race: Human

Family: Biological Parents (Deceased), Jodie (Foster Grandmother)

Appearance: Miura has long white hair, gaining a pinkish hue when hit by sunlight, that reaches her lower thighs, but most of the time it's tied into a bow-shaped style which is secured by a light blue and golden barrette. Two front strands are lilac and frame her face and stop above her chest with fringes over her eyes and in between her eyes. Speaking of her eyes, they are royal purple/violet colored and she has a heart-shaped face.
Her outfit consists of a snow white dress reaching above her knees, above the dress she wears a pale pink, long sleeve open vest reaching her hips, on each side there is a hip and breast pocket. Above her dress, but under her long vest, is a brown belt tied around her waist. Under her dress are black thigh shorts with a brown leather strap on her right thigh, holding her staff and hiding from sight. Below her knees are magenta knee-length stockings and pale below knee length boots. Around her neck is a long red scarf with the two ends being white, the article is wrapped around her neck once. Around her neck, showing right below the scarf, is a silver chain with a copper pendant, a red stone(?) imbedded in the middle. On her left wrist is a silver bracelet made up of two silver hoops connecting together where they meet, twice, but on one end there's a purple stone. The bracelet is a gift from her parents before their disappearance and the pendant is from her foster grandmother, Jodie, she cherished both very much.
Her Kimono/uniform at the clinic:
Spoiler:

Personality: Miura is a compassionate teen who is very feminine and graceful. She was raised by her late mother on how a lady should act and the different mannerisms. Along with the lessons, she was also taught to be kind and generous to others, and help people in need. Keeping the lesson to heart, she would greet people with a smile and heal when needed. Among that, she is brave and confident, willing to stand up for herself and not afraid to confront others if they step out of line.
She is very protective of her friends, her loyalty unbreakable, and her self-sacrificing kindness prevents her from leaving anybody behind and helping everyone, even at the cost of her health and goals.
Miura is very intelligent, her mother taught her the basics of many different subjects and magic, mainly healing. She also taught her about medicine, telling her that she couldn't rely on her healing magic all the time, so learning about medicine and herbs would be useful.
She may look fragile, her strength isn't her strong point, but she is light on her feet and very agile. While her mother taught her manners and magic, her father taught her self-defense and how to fight using a staff. Since she is a magic user, her father trained her agility, evasiveness, and flexibility, almost like a gymnastic, since he knew training her strength isn't important to magic users(from what he thought or learned). Her magic control is good, and she does have a couple spells, learned from her late mother and the books left by said relative. Among all the spells she learned, she would train her healing spells mainly, hoping to be a good healer as her mother was.

History: Miura Kuchiki grew up in Ariadna, being a born native and living with her parents for a few years. However, at a young age, her parents had to move to another village, taking Miura with them. Unfortunately, her parents vanished a year after their arrival, leaving their 10-year old daughter. For a week or two, Vivian lived at the small house on her own, using left over money left by her parents, but all changed with a meeting. A widowed grandmother happened to come across Miura as she was visiting, the child using the last of her cash to find food in the meantime, asking where her parents were. She was concerned for the child to be all alone in town, but didn't expect the response. She told Miura that her name was Jodie and that she could come live with her. At first, Miura refused, not wanting to burden the woman, but the grandmother kept insisting until the girl gave in. The child packed what she had and left the village with Jodie, moving to said woman's village and becoming a permanent resident at her home. Ever since, Vivian was under the care of Jodie, and she began working at the local clinic as a nurse.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Spoiler:

Okay but I honestly love this. MysticalNinetales is accepted! One question though, will you play with all 3 (4 counting Levi) characters? If so, I will add all their names for you in the OOC

Spoiler:

As discussed before, Songbird is accepted! I will add all your characters to the thread.

Managed to finish my SU! Here she is and hope it's good. If there is anything missing or needs fixing, let me know!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I like that she's one of younger characters, three things though:

1. Could you please change her name? :) Songbird discussed her character with me days ago and it was decided then that her female character's name was going to be Vivian. It's funny seeing a second Vivian because what are the odds, right? But I will have to ask you to please change it, sorry.

2. You put a question mark after Human, probably indicating she's something other than human. Please discuss her race with me as we have already a little too much non-humans in this town. I would like to know what's up. You can join our cosy discord server https://discord.gg/ZSCdbAz for questions :) It's adviced as a lot of the things are discussed there, I don't want you to feel left out. Especially since your character is going to be a nurse and we have someone that is going to start a clinic so you could both discuss things like that!

3. Although I like the idea of a small girl being left alone because of her parents disappearance and an old lady finding her, it's unlikely some of the older members of Ariadna would let such a situation happen. I think she would maybe live 1 week alone at a most and even then adults would check on her regularly. We could discuss things in private on how to fix this, I've got some ideas for you. (again, Discord is easier :) )

Last edited:
Years
-Soria Lionheart
22 | Female | Human | Apprentice Blacksmith

Family

Tania Lionheart (Mother)
Sigfreid Lionheart (Father)
Simon Lionheart (Brother, 26)
Ariel Lionheart (Sister 24)
Willman Lionheart (Brother, 15)
Tlia Lionheart (Sister, 6)​

Appearance: Tall, slender, but most importantly beautiful. At least that's how her parent's see it. She has a flowing head of long brown hair, a round face that is perfect with or without makeup. She has the face of a woman who could turn heads in even the most high establishment of gatherings. She's her parent's dream.

She often wears tight sensible clothes. Working over a forge, she's well aware of the risks of loose articles hanging from her person. That said, when she isnt working, she's a big fan of fur and makes it a point to have at least some fur on if she's leaving the house. Though she isn't the strongest, she can often be seen in iron greaves or gauntlets or an armoured breastplate. More than anything else, this is simply to advertise who and what she is.

Personality: While her appearance may be her parent's dream, he personality is the antithesis of everything they stand for. She's diligent, honest, disciplined and they despise her for it. The Lionhearts are social butterflies of the town. They gamble, spread rumours and drink themselves silly, while their reclusive daughter works and practices and studies.

Soria's insecurities about the existence of the blacksmith's successor, his own son no less, have made her work harder and shut herself in even more. She's at a point now, where she has no time for people at all. She still has her kindness and her patience but anytime she has time to herself, it won't take a genius to work out what she'll be doing with it. Soria's greatest fear is becoming what her parents are, and if she doesn't become the best blacksmith in town, she can see herself doing just that.

History: Soria is from a humble home in central Ariadna. She has no family legacy to live up to or thrive off of. Her family are as modest as they come, if only in situation. They're leeches. They aspire to improve their situation by marrying into wealth. With Soria's older brother failing to woo a wealthy young bachelorette and Soria's twin not being regarded as attractive enough to win a wealthy man's heart, the onus fell upon the shoulders of Soria to charm a wealthy bachelor.

"My family taught me to fix things by hitting them with a hammer, so I learned to Chisel"​

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Name: Garrow Kellen

Appearance: Garrow essentially looks like a wrinklier version of his son, but with even thicker arms and shoulders, a slightly hunched back, salt-and-pepper hair, and a beard that's nearly twice as long.

Personality & History: Garrow is an extremely warm, outgoing man, always eager to befriend and help others. One of the founding citizens of Ariadna as well as the town's only smith, Garrow is a pillar of the community who knows and is known to pretty much everybody in town. In his youth Garrow was a hot-blooded wanderer, going from place to place all over the continent and plying his trade as well as learning from every master smith he could find. He even spent two years in the mountains with a reclusive clan of dwarves known for their craftsmanship, and another two years with a similarly renowned village of elves in a massive forest.

Thanks to his skills and his travels, Garrow is one of the most well-known and respected craftsmen in Norad, especially as smiths go, helping bring tourists to the small town he now calls home. Unfortunately, he's also known for having a mildly lecherous mind, loving bawdy jokes and any chance to see an attractive woman. Garrow keeps his own perversions mostly in check in front of other people but is utterly shameless in encouraging his son to go after women and "let loose".

A few years after beginning to train Dirk in his chosen art, Garrow took Soria on as his second apprentice and in a way, his first real apprentice, since they share no blood. He was impressed and moved by her dedication and ambition. She became a soft spot for him and he began to see and treat her as a surrogate daughter despite her having a family of her own. He is a strict but caring and skilled teacher, relentless in his instruction of both his apprentices. He lets down the walls when not actively instructing them, and loves to annoy them both by encouraging them to get together.

Garrow is aware of his son's feelings for Alannah and fully supports it, what he doesn't support is the suffering that comes from the lack of others and the various kinds of frustration that result from a young man being too single for too long. He just really wishes Dirk would date some other girls to get some experience, maybe even just have some fun with some girls from out of town and let off some steam. He doesn't think it's healthy to fixate too much on one person and isn't shy about saying so.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
"Welcome to the clinic! I am Kasumi, a doctor who is also a priestess.
And available.
Seriously, I am.
Ever since that toad of a man I once called my boyfriend dumped me.
Hmph! Two can play at that game!
A small time, little toad like him should of been begging me for attention!

And then there's that previous girlfriend I had, the lizard.
She said I had the personality of a wild demon.
I wish I WAS, so that I can send her to the damn gates of hell for eternal torment!

Are there seriously no man or woman who understands how highly of a goddess I am?
...Or am I going to be single forever?
No.
No, that can not be true.
...Absolutely not!
Damn right Kasumi, get it together! You are a fucking gorgeous TIGER! Prepare those claws for those catches! Rawr!
"

Name: Kasumi Yua
Sexuality: Bi

Family:
- Sakura Yua (Mother, Deceased)
- Aimi Yua (Younger Sister)

\ \ APPEARANCE / /:

DmujW8U.jpg

A woman having pale skin, long black hair that is often tied into a loose ponytail with a white ribbon, and brown eyes. As a priestess doctor, she wears a miko, that consists of a white jacket with cords through the sleeves and open shoulders. Strings, also known as muna-himo, are attached to each lapel and tied in front to keep the garment closed. The sleeve fits somewhat closely like a modern loose shirt and extending slightly past the wrist. She also wears a bright red long hakama, which included the small board on the lower back. For foot wear she would wear tobi that consists of white socks with rice straw sandles.

Casually out of her doctor's attire, she is seen wearing red lipstick in contrast to her pale complexion and her shiny black hair hangs straight and neat to mid-back length with layered, shoulder-length strands hanging casually around each ear. She would dress in plain but pretty kimonos, usually in pastels of many different emotionally-cool colors.

\\ PERSONALITY //

Kasumi is what one would call, "a love disaster". Despite her not having her ideal man or woman at her tender age as she puts it, she constantly makes flirtatious comments to potential love interests. Despite her getting dates, she is often left alone, or left out of pure unsatisfaction for reasons that are only important to her. Then there are her drinking habits that come after each break up. Even she can't keep track of the amount of alcohol she consumes from the local tavern before leaving herself in a drunken mess, with a bad hangover the next morning. And then there's her foul mouth. Despite her outer appearance showing herself as a woman of dignity and grace, she has cussing fits here and there, but nothing too severe that she doesn't lose control of her own behavior.

Still, despite her shortcomings and imperfections, she has a motherly vibe for the people she loves and cares for, from her family, to her friends and acquaintances. She is friendly, supportive, and caring. She takes her doctor duties seriously, casting aside her playful personality and puts all her focus on the task at hand, to help out each patient that comes in. She is very adept at identifying poisons and determining cures and can also treat broken bones and lacerations. She also has a strong loyalty to her friends, often being there to tend to their wounds and worrying for their well-being.

\\ HISTORY //

Kasumi became a doctor-priestess to honor her late mother. Her mother and her descendants, as shrine maidens specialized in the study of disease, and other influences of the human body from many different evil spirits. Treatment and prevention from her family were based largely on religious practices, such as prayers, incantations, and exorcism; but soon her family studied at a later date, drugs and medical practices. A few years ago, when Kasumi was 28, her mother was also a doctor in Ariadna who Kasumi had learned her current craft from before she passed on. These days, Kasumi became a provider for her younger child-sister, and eventually, she took after the local clinic that her mother had, and became the sole owner of it after her skills honed enough to allow her to be adaptive both classical medicinal practices like moxibustion as well as, toxicology. Love became a deep interest for Kasumi; if there was nothing else in life she wanted, it was not to die single. To this day, no one in town knew why, but for her, single life was hell.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sephear, PastelPhoenix, Shak, Dragon and Evily are accepted!

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Spoiler:

Machomuu has been accepted. also accepting myself hurdur[/b]

Reminder to everyone reading this that I will still accept SU's. However, if it starts getting really crowded I will close the SU sign-ups.

Sapphire Rose

Years
mFmft1f.png
Name: Midas De Sainte-Coquille
Family: Warren (Father), Liliana (Mother), Silas (Brother), Herman (Uncle), Max (Cousin), Rosalind (Cousin), Leann (Cousin once removed), Sera (Cousin once removed), Serena (Cousin once removed)

Appearance:
On first sight, Midas looks very snobbish with his attire standing out the most. His clothing are made from the most expensive fabrics you can find in the capital of the Kingdom of Norad and makes him looks like he's part of the royal family or at least a noble although neither of them are the case. His snow white hair and hazel eyes are absolute ice breakers as girls in the capital would often flock around him being the popular boy that he is despite the fact that a common trait for men within the De Sainte-Coquille family is blonde hair and blue eyes. This means that Midas is considered very handsome to most but he pales in comparison in the presence of his older brother Silas.

Although Midas's figure isn't very impressive on a first glance, he's still quite strong which can be very surprising for some.

Personality:
Again, Midas can look very snobbish and arrogant upon meeting him and it absolutely doesn't help that he emphasises this whenever he opens his damn mouth. The opposite is true though, deep inside he's actually very kind and thoughtful of the people around him but no one has ever tried to stay long enough to find those better qualities in him. Midas grew up in an environment where his older brother was always praised and loved by everyone, this made him competitive and a bit bitter. This is the reason he sometimes seems to look down on others and isn't afraid to flaunt his wealth even though the things he says and does are meant to help those around him. Even going as far to put himself into danger when needed.

Midas used to speak a lot of his own accomplishments when he was younger in an attempt to gain some attention from his mother but once his mother lashed out to him several times because it made Silas's accomplishments seem meek, he stopped doing this. While Midas's whole demeanour makes it seem like he thinks quite highly of himself, he's actually quite insecure. He doesn't think he's very smart and thinks he hasn't done anything significant in life yet. Looking past all his bad traits, you find a young man struggling to fit in who let's his actions speak for himself.

History
Midas grew up in the capital of the Kingdom of Norad together with his older brother by 2 years Silas and his parents. They lived in a relatively large mansion which isn't uncommon for members of the De Sainte-Coquille family. While Midas's father was relatively happy with another son in their family, his mother was not so excited about the fact that their newborn son didn't share the blonde hair and blue eyes traits that all men in De Sainte-Coquille family have. It became very clear in the coming years that his mother favored Silas over himself and it often caused arguments within the families. Especially Midas's uncle Herman from Alvarna would often lecture his sister about the upbringing of her children at family meetings resulting in eventually Midas's family choosing to break apart from the main family much to their disappointment.

The young boy grew up somewhat isolated from the world after that, no longer visiting his cousins and uncle and only staying within the walls of the capital. Midas was well liked among the girls and turned a bit into a flirt because of that, though it became obvious that he was only liked as long as Silas wasn't around. The older brother behaved more princely, something that was more becoming of the heir of their family. While their mother liked Silas more, their father tried to spend as much time as he could with Midas but being a busy man caused him to be away from home a lot. Still he tried to bring back presents from certain towns that he had visited.

Midas decided it was time to spread his wings when turned 25, continuing the family tradition of the De Sainte-Coquille family to settle down in towns other than the capital. He realised that with no wealth of his own, he couldn't keep on relying on his family's funds. He left the capital with a huge sum of gold from his older brother to survive on and is in close contact with his uncle to eventually find a spot to settle down.

VPWnxzf.png

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Second character, if that's okay.

Name: Angelina Linebeck
Occupation: Bard. Angelina travels a lot, singing songs and telling stories. She also goes on adventures from time to time.
Race: Half-elf
Family: Camilla Catalan (mother), a cook in the port town Alvarna. Van Linebeck (father), a sailor from Alvarna.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Angelina is around average height at 5' 5" (165 cm), with a sturdy build despite her elven heritage, lightly muscled with strong legs and wide hips. She has light olive skin, dark brown eyes, a sharp jaw and even sharper ears. Her chocolate brown hair reaches her shoulders, and she wears it loose and wild for that "wind blown" look.

Her clothes need to be fashionable as well as functional. Tight pants offer protection while still allowing full mobility, and sturdy boots are good for both hiking and tapping out a beat. She usually wears light shirts, often without sleeves, and gaudy, eye-catching coats. She carries a short sword at her hip, and a utility belt with many pouches and pockets when adventuring, but she leaves the belt off when performing.

Personality: Used to capturing and holding an audience's attention, Angelina is both direct and over the top, saying what she feels and doing what she wants. She's a bit of a romantic, always searching for that "special someone", and loves being the center of attention. She gets bitter otherwise, and even negative attitudes or insults are better than being ignored. She has a hard time sitting still or being quiet around other people, but it's a different story when she's by herself.

She's very big on the concept of "beauty", and not just physical attractiveness. There's beauty in nature, and she enjoys sitting in the sunlight, listening to the ocean, or relaxing under the stars. She pushes herself to do good work, even mundane work, because a job well done or something made with care and love is a thing of beauty.

At best, she's energetic, motivated, and fun to be around. At worst, she's flighty, attention seeking, and has her head in the clouds. But no matter what, she does her best to make people happy, and is always ready to have a good time.

History: Growing up in Alvarna, there was always something new to see, some new story to tell. Angelina didn't see her dad very often, but she always enjoyed listening to his stories when he was around. Her mother taught her to be strong take care of herself, and she always wanted to go out and experience the world for herself, like her father did. She left home when she was 16, traveling with a merchant caravan. From there she joined an adventuring party, did a brief stint with a circus troupe, then joined a traveling band before eventually setting off on her own. Tired of traveling and out of money, she's stopped in Ariadna to catch her breath, get her bearings, and decide where she wants to go in life.

Last edited:
Back