• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Where would I go to ask questions

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 1, 2022
Hey team,
I'm stuck in what I think is a bug in Pokémon Ash Gray, and I'm not too sure where I could post to ask about it. I thought under rom hacking, but it seems too me to be for actual development help, not relating to the hacks themselves...

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hey team,
I'm stuck in what I think is a bug in Pokémon Ash Gray, and I'm not too sure where I could post to ask about it. I thought under rom hacking, but it seems too me to be for actual development help, not relating to the hacks themselves...
I think the Studio is where you go for that sort of thing? Ash Gray's thread is here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=180722

so try asking there

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 1, 2022
I posted there as well. It's all good now though. Apparently you need to retrieve the Pokémon from professor oak to keep the story line going. Weird cue IMO

Back