• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charizard value?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2021
Came across my siblings and my Pokémon collection at my parents house. Tons of cards in sleeves and in good condition. Am I looking for anything specific for value? We do have a holographic charizard card. Is this worth anything? Picture attached.

Thanks so much

Attachments

• 90928678-966F-44AA-AAF0-1B4F2A8666F5.jpeg
    90928678-966F-44AA-AAF0-1B4F2A8666F5.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 8

icycatelf

Alex
Years
You can check recently sold listings on eBay for a general idea of what the card's been going for (just make sure you're not looking at a 1st edition, shadowless, graded card, etc. if yours isn't and that the condition is similar to yours). In the case of Base Set Unlimited Charizard, it looks like it's currently in the $200-ish range.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
Get it graded. How does the back look? If the back is good, meaning was the card played with or just collected? Once you get it graded it's value will rise and you'll no what it's worth. Get it graded with Psa.

Back