• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] New Guy

Years
  • Age 18
  • NC
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Konnichiwa, my name is Hiro - and I just love anything that has to do with pokemon. This website is definitely different than most pokemon fan based websites I've been to. But I think this website will be my new go to. I'm new but right now I started a ROM hack Moon Emerald Nuzlocke it's on travel journals if you want to check it out. I also have a twitter so you know whats up. I'm pretty much talking to myself on Twitter and it wouldn't hurt to follow me if you could lol. Thanks for being accepting :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Konnichiwa, my name is Hiro - and I just love anything that has to do with pokemon. This website is definitely different than most pokemon fan based websites I've been to. But I think this website will be my new go to. I'm new but right now I started a ROM hack Moon Emerald Nuzlocke it's on travel journals if you want to check it out. I also have a twitter so you know whats up. https://twitter.com/Fire61956670 I'm pretty much talking to myself and it wouldn't hurt to follow me if you could lol. Thanks for being accepting :)
Welcome to PC! Nice that you're posting a Travel Journal :D

We strive to be accepting here <3 Good luck with your gaming and twittering, and hope to see you around!

DrWho42

ka kaw
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
hi hiro! welcome aboard! i just followed you on twitter 😀

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Konnichiwa, my name is Hiro - and I just love anything that has to do with pokemon. This website is definitely different than most pokemon fan based websites I've been to. But I think this website will be my new go to. I'm new but right now I started a ROM hack Moon Emerald Nuzlocke it's on travel journals if you want to check it out. I also have a twitter so you know whats up. I'm pretty much talking to myself on Twitter and it wouldn't hurt to follow me if you could lol. Thanks for being accepting :)

Welcome to the community! I went ahead and removed your twitter link, don't fret though since you can always add the link to your signature which you can edit here. I hope you're enjoying the hacks we have to offer here, enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Welcome to the forums, Hiro! We're happy to have you here and I'm excited to check out your travel journal for your nuzlocke. Hope the forums treat you well ^^

Years
Greetings and welcome Hiro! I hope you enjoy your experience on PC and that you have no trouble! Remember, if you feel bullied or harmed because of someone on here, you can report them, though I recommend trying reconciliation first. Please let me know if you would like to be friends on here!

PS: I didn't follow you on Twitter because I don't have an account on there.

Years
  • Age 18
  • NC
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Greetings and welcome Hiro! I hope you enjoy your experience on PC and that you have no trouble! Remember, if you feel bullied or harmed because of someone on here, you can report them, though I recommend trying reconciliation first. Please let me know if you would like to be friends on here!

PS: I didn't follow you on Twitter because I don't have an account on there.

Yeah sure!

Back