• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon Z: Neo Flare Strikes! (T) (IC)

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
Pokémon Z: Neo Flare Strikes! (T)​
*Note: While I initially wanted to start with 10 members, I have decided to start early with 6. That being said, the RPG will still remain open for SUs for a little while (probably until shortly after everyone receives their first badge), in which case there is still time to sign up!

Preface:
This story serves as sequel to Pokémon X & Y, incorporating some elements from the XYZ anime, some from X & Y themselves, as well as some new elements.

Plot:

Two years have gone by since legendary Kalos trainers Calem and Serena (aided by their friends Tierno, Trevor and Shauna, as well as the Kalos Gym Leaders, Elite Four Members, Champion Diantha and Professor Sycamore) thwarted Team Flare's evil plans. Their plans involved harnessing the powers of the Legendary Pokémon Xerneas and Yveltal to awaken the ultimate weapon in Geosenge Town and use it to create a "beautiful and better world".

It is believed that Team Flare's boss, Lysandre, was killed in the explosion at Lysandre's Labs, which is what led to the disbandment and apparent defeat of Team Flare. Aliana, Bryony, Celosia and Mable were arrested on the spot by International Police officer Looker, whereas Xerosic was nowhere to be found. Looker reassured everyone that he would find Xerosic, and offered frequent updates to the people of Kalos shortly after finalizing the arrests of the other Team Flare members.
While Kalos was relatively peaceful since then, things have started to go awry after approaching the two year point since the events that took place. Calem and Serena have gone missing, as has Champion Diantha. Looker is no longer providing updates, thus his current whereabouts are unknown. This is all unknown to the regular citizens of Kalos because if word got out into the general populace of these disappearances, it would cause pandemonium, and possibly push the region to a civil war. As a result, only Tierno, Trevor, Shauna, the Kalos Gym Leaders, and Kalos Elite Four are aware of the disappearances. Tierno, Trevor and Shauna are investigating reports that there exists a third Pokémon tied to Xerneas and Yveltal. They believe that whoever is behind the disappearances may try to use this third Pokémon for Team Flare's original plans. There have been tiny, suspicious green being popping up on various objects, such as trees, which are believed to be linked to this possible third Pokémon.

With Looker's absence, as well as the disappearance of Calem, Serena and Champion Diantha, the Kalos police were spread very thin. This led to a break in at the prison where the former Team Flare commanders were being held. They all managed to escape, and it is widely believed that someone else is responsible for the break ins and disappearances, likely planning to revive Team Flare and continue their plans. This news did not get a lot of major coverage, as the police tried covering it up. As a result, people are aware of break ins at a Kalos prison, but do not know that it was the former Team Flare commanders who escaped.​

Professor Sycamore has decided to enlist the help of aspiring young trainers, much like he did two years prior with Calem, Serena and their friends. He has sent numerous messages on TVs, newspapers, the Internet, billboards, and other forms of communications. While he does not state anything about Team Flare in his message, he does say that he will offer the "opportunity of a lifetime to embark on a journey that Calem and Serena would be proud of".​

This is where YOU come into play. Sycamore will give you a Starter Pokémon (Froakie, Fennekin, Chespin, Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Mudkip, Torchic, Treecko), Poké Balls, a Pokédex. We will all meet him at his lab in Lumiose City. He will also fill everyone in on the disappearances, break ins and other mysterious things that have been going on, though he urges the trainers to keep this information to themselves. He also says that the trainers are encouraged to fight in the 8 Kalos Gyms and then challenge the Kalos League.

Rules:
1. All established Pokécommunity rules must be followed.
2. No bunnying, unless you have permission from that person.
3. Try not to be too unreasonably powerful, particularly early on. I won't be strict on moves learned/evolution, however.
4. Try to be active! The RPG won't make much progress if people tend to be inactive. If you are going to be inactive for a period of time, please notify us ahead of time so that we can plan accordingly.
If you have more than one character, please don't ignore some of them.
5. Generally, we will be within close proximity to each other, so while some of us may be in Cyllage City, others could be in the Connecting Cave. It does NOT mean some of us are in Shalour City, while others are in Snowbelle City.
6. The RPG is PG rated, so keep that in mind. Romantic moments are definitely allowed (for example, my characters are in love) and cursing should be very limited.
7. Mega Evolution is only allowed starting in Shalour City, just like X & Y. You can use Megas for any that were introduced in XY & ORAS. Like the games and anime, only one Mega Evolution can happen per battle on each team.

The Gyms and Gym Leaders are the same from X & Y and appear in the same order, but feel free to give the leaders other Pokémon from what was used in the games or anime (but be reasonable). Same goes for the Elite Four. From Korrina onwards, feel free to give them a Mega Evolution if you choose to. Also, the Kalos League will run just like the anime (and then the winner will have the option to fight the Elite Four).

Team Neo Flare will make small appearances near the beginning of the story, but this will ramp up significantly later on.

You are allowed to create as many characters as you want. They could be total strangers, close friends, or whatever. Just be sure to manage all of them. Also, they don't have to challenge the gyms. They could just be someone who just wants to travel Kalos.

Accepted/Reserved Players:
1. Super_Flygon- Zach Walker (Froakie) & Adrianna Hepburn (Fennekin) ACCEPTED
2. Mystical Ninetales- Adaline Kestel (Fennekin) ACCEPTED
3. ImMrRoboto- Jezebel Pryce (Treecko) ACCEPTED
4. Writer Eevee- Josh May (Charmander) ACCEPTED
5. leocain- Oliver Pines (Squirtle) ACCEPTED
6. Cactusmancer- Dustin "Dusty" Caldwell (Torchic) ACCEPTED
7. Calzone407- Joseph Phesoj (Froakie) ACCEPTED
8. Ozymandias- Ellie Calloway (Mudkip) ACCEPTED
9. Junier- Tsu (Charmander) ACCEPTED
10. FlameChrome- Flame (Froakie) ACCEPTED

Here's my first post (obviously your characters don't have to reach Sycamore's Lab in post 1, but please be reasonable):
Today was the big day! All messages Professor Sycamore had sent out stated that any aspiring trainers were supposed to meet him today in his lab for their first Pokemon, and apparently there was some important information Sycamore was going to share with the new trainers. What new mysteries would the upcoming adventure hold? Only time would tell, but two hopeful trainers were very excited. These were Zach Walker and Adrianna Hepburn, 16 year old lovebirds and residents of Lumiose City. Both of them were going to meet up at the restaurant owned by Zach's family…..if they ever finished getting ready.

"Lookin' good," Zach said out loud, as he combed his dark brown hair back in the bathroom. He winked and pointed at himself, obviously inflating his already big ego. He then put the comb down and then turned to the nearby full-view mirror, in order to view his full outfit.

"These new clothes Adri bought me fit perfectly," He said to himself. "I can't wait to see how Adri looks. I bet she will look stunning!"

The thought of going on an adventure with Adrianna really excited Zach as a he quickly put on his white sneakers, before grabbing his bag and headed out the door. He agreed to meet with Adrianna, along with both of their families, at his family's restaurant. It would be a proper send-off location for the two of them.

----

Outside, it was a clear morning, with multiple people walking through the streets of Lumiose City. It was always busy in Lumiose, but that is to be expected for a big city in the center of Kalos. The family business was not far from the family house, but that didn't slow Zach down. He ran pretty fast in order to get to the restaurant, even going so far as to push people out of the way. As a result, he repeatedly shouted "Sorry!" to anyone he might have pushed past.

The restaurant is modeled after buildings from Kiloude City, complete with orange rooftops, a tan exterior and an orange door. It really sticks out compared to most other buildings in Lumiose City, but that is part of what makes it unique, and also part of why it has gained so much popularity. The front of the restaurant has the word "Le Walker" plastered on the top in green, fancy letters because that is the name of the restaurant. Additionally, there was a sign on the front door that stated "We're Open!". Zach burst through the front door, completely out of breath.

"Adri! I'm ready to go!" Zach yelled, before he knelt down and put his hands on his knees, as he tried to catch his breath. He looked up and noticed Adrianna's parents, his parents and his sister Sophia, but no Adrianna!

Adrianna's parents are both middle-aged individuals. Her mom, Cassandra, had light brown short hair and green eyes. She wore a white dress with black polka dots, and silver high heels. Her dad, Victor, has gray hair (previously black) with brown eyes, and he was dressed in a black suit with a white dress shirt and red tie complimenting it. He wanted to dress professionally for the occasion.

Zach's parents are slightly younger than Adrianna's parents. His mom, Jacqueline (also known as Jackie), has curly blonde hair with brown eyes. She wore the typical attire of Le Walker employees, which is tan slacks, a black button down shirt, black shoes and an apron (her's was white with a floral pattern) over it. His dad, Donald (also known as Don), has dark brown hair and brown eyes, just like Zach. In some ways, Zach is seen as the spitting image of his father. Like Adrianna's dad, Don wore a suit to commemorate the occasion. His was a gray suit with brown shoes, and a blue tie. Zach's sister, Sophia, is fairly tall. She has black hair, which she had half up and half down. She wore a white t-shirt with a black mini-skirt (which he father always objected to because he felt it was too short, but Sophia never listens to him), as well as black high heels.

"She's not here yet, twerp," Sophia said as she put her hands on her hips. "Maybe she found another guy to travel with instead!" Sophia laughed until Don promptly scolded her for that remark, to which Sophia just shook it off.

"Oh shut up, Sophia. You're just jealous because you can't stay in relationships for long. Adri would never do that to me," Zach responded, with a hint of anger in his voice.

Before Sophia could respond to that, Jackie walked over to Sophia and said, "That's enough out of you. Let's not ruin your brother's big day. Also, go clean the kitchen. It's filthy." Sophia sighed, but obliged anyways to the task her mother gave her. She stuck out her tongue to Zach as she left.

"Don't worry about your sister, sweetie," Cassandra reassured Zach. "Adri is very excited to journey with you. She is still at home, getting ready. You are more than welcome to go and check up on her, if you want."

Victor walked over to shake Zach's hand. "Yes, go check up on her for us. Also, be sure to keep her safe on your adventure."

Zach nodded and said to everyone, "Alright, guys. I'll get Adri and I will be right back."

He turned around and left, running fast to Adrianna's house. Her house was not far from the restaurant either, but he was still out of breath when he finally reached the Hepburn household.

----
As he entered her house, Zach shouted, "Babe, I'm here! You ready yet?"

"I'm in the bathroom, Zachy poo! Almost done with my makeup. Wait until I'm done!" Someone shouted back. As it turns out, this was Adrianna, who was busy putting on makeup, although she was almost done.

Zach walked over to the bathroom and tried to open the door, but it was locked. He sighed and questioned to himself why girls always concern themselves with some much makeup. He took off his shoes and laid down on Adri's bed, waiting for her to finish up.

Outfits that Zach and Adrianna wear throughout the RPG:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Santalune City

A nice house stood as the Sun shone brightly over the beautiful Kalos region. The light entered a room in the second floor as a boy was peacefully sleeping. The room was white and blue with several posters of different Pokemon hung on the walls, alongside a few bands and several notes. Everything was in peace.

Until a blue energy enveloped him and forced him to spin like a top, roughly waking up and once it ended, he laid there completely dazed. A chuckle came on as a middle aged woman with blue hair and his own blue eyes and wearing a simple track suit stood at the door alongside a female Espurr. The boy glared at her, or tried to considering he saw everything as spinning around.

"Time to wake up, sleepyhead" The woman said as the kid tried to get up. "Today is the big day, isn't it?" He went still for a second, before quickly trying to get up, but he still fell back to the bed.

"Give me a minute" Oliver said, as he waited for the world to stop spinning.

Once he got up, he was down eating breakfast and talking with his mom.

"So, are you ready for this?" She asked. Oliver stopped for a second.

"As ready as I'll ever be" He answered. "Gotta get dressed and the last few things ready, then I'll meet Ced" Willow just smiled.

"Remember to take care out there" She said seriously. "Ollie, you don't know what'll happen there, so try to not be too daring out there"

"No promises about that" He joked, but turned serious in a second. ?Don?t worry; I won?t do anything too stupid? With that, he took a last bite and went back to get ready. Once he was dressed he checked his last few supplies, before pausing on a notebook, similar to others in there, and looking at writings of a few events alongside the walls. After a moment of consideration, he put the book on the backpack he was bringing with him. Looking at a picture of himself and his family, Oliver just smiled sadly that his dad was out of town today.
With that done, Oliver gave his mom a big hug as a good-bye and got out of the door with a deep breath. He knew he?d be back, but it?s still an emotive moment.
A journey just started.

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
It wasn?t long before the bathroom door swung open. Adrianna walked out and as soon as Zach looked over, his jaw dropped. She looked absolutely gorgeous. In addition to her regular clothes, she had put on eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara and even a little bit of blush. Of course, she was also wearing red lipstick and had on red nail and toe polish.

?Wow, you look b-? Zach tried to say as Adrianna moved over towards him. He sat up on her bed at first. Then, she came over lightly pushed him down and then sat on her knees on top of him. She put her hands on his arms. Zach was completely speechless and blushing intensely.

?You?re at a loss for words, aren?t you hon? I knew you would. I spent a while putting my makeup on and I?m glad you like it,? Adrianna explained as she leaned in closer to him.

With Adrianna mere inches from his face, Zach whispered, ?You look really beautiful today. By the way, I didn?t know you liked Levi?s jeans. They look phenomenal on you.?

Adrianna smiled and whispered back, ?Yeah, these jeans fit great and yours look good too. Your whole outfit is super cute, Zachy poo.?

Then, they put their arms around each other as they began kissing each other on the lips for a short while. Eventually, Zach needed some air. As a result, he stopped, much to Adrianna?s dismay. That being said, she was sure there?d be many more to come.

?Aww, done already? Even in private, you are always a little shy. I?ll fix that on our adventure,? Adrianna pinched his cheeks and then gave him a big kiss on his left cheek, which left an obvious mark from her lipstick on his cheek.

Annoyed, Zach said, ?Oh come on, Adri! I can?t walk around with that in public!?

Zach got up, as did Adrianna. He wanted to head to the sink to wipe the mark off his cheek, but Adrianna quickly objected and stood blocking the entrance to the bathroom.

?Adri, please. I can?t walk out in public with this mark,? Zach insisted.

?Why not? I thought you loved me,? Adrianna replied, obviously getting a little annoyed and sad.

Seeing that she wasn?t too happy and not wanting to argue further, Zach conceded. ?Alright, you win. I?ll keep the mark on. I DID enjoy it, but let?s keep it to a minimum in public, OK??

She didn?t respond with a yes or no. Instead, she just hugged and thanked him. She also rubbed her head against him, to which Zach just sighed.

Before heading out, Adrianna said, ?By the way, thanks for wearing the outfit I bought for you! You look so adorable!!?

Zach blushed and thanked her for the compliment. Adrianna continued, ?Also, it looks like we are matching! Both wearing red/orange shirts and blue jeans!?

Zach looked at his outfit and then at her?s before nodding. ?Yeah, we always did tend to wear the same colors. By the way, don?t you think that crop top of yours is a little too small??

Adrianna got annoyed with that comment and Zach could see that. In order to save himself from her wrath, he said, ?Actually, it looks beautiful on you. I really like it.?

Adrianna smiled at that comment and then sat down on a nearby chair in order to put her socks and shoes on. While she was doing that, Zach put his shoes back on. The two of them grabbed their bags and as they were heading back to the restaurant, Zach grabbed Adrianna?s hand.

?No matter what, I will allow handholding in public,? Zach explained as he gave Adrianna a light kiss. Adrianna smiled as they walked towards the restaurant.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
"Okay, let's see... Um, if I'm here... Okay, here's the lab. So I should be going... GAH!"

An exasperated Josh threw his hands to his hands to curly black hair, pulling at it anxiously and closing his eyes with a sigh.

"I'll never find the lab. Which means I'll be late, and that means I won't get a Pok?mon. Oh man..."

He picked up his Kalos map once again, which he had thrown to the side in frustration after failing the navigate the meandering avenues of Lumiose. To him, all of the buildings looked the same and he could never quite tell which side of the Prism Tower he was on. He began to trace what he theorized could be the correct route with his index finger, but his attention was drawn to his stomach, which had decided to elicit of chorus of obnoxious growls.

Josh realized that all he had eaten since beginning his trip to Lumiose from Dendemille was a Lava Cookie his mother had packed him to keep his energy up. It was now nearly mid-morning and he had nothing in his belly.

"I'll get some food first," he said to himself. "Then it's off to the lab."

Josh began to walk down the cobblestone boulevard, his tennis shoes clapping against the pavement. Lumiose was certainly a change of pace from the small farming town he was raised in, but he always did enjoy the hustle and bustle that city life seemed to entail. He even supposed he could live here one day... But there was the farm, of course, and his parents... He quickly erased the thought from his mind.

Gawking at the architecture of the buildings that lined the streets and taking in the smells from the various bakeries, Josh hardly noticed the small caf?, with multiple guests dining outside, he was passing. His wandering was halted when he bumped into a table, spilling a small cup of coffee all over the white cotton tablecloth and a woman?s red sundress.

She screamed and shot up from her seat, waving her hands wildly, indicating that the coffee that had just fallen into her lap was extremely hot.

?Marill, cool this off!? she cried from underneath a fashionable, wide-brimmed hat. The small blue mouse Pok?mon, which Josh hadn?t seen sitting beside her, released a stream of water from its mouth, dousing the coffee on the dress.

?Here, let me help you!? Josh said, frantically grabbing a napkin and attempting to dab at the woman?s lap.

?Don?t touch me!? she screamed, slapping his hand away. ?And watch where you?re going! Now this dress is ruined!?

?I?m so sorry! I don?t have much money, but?? Josh?s face reddened with embarrassment.

?Hey, is this kid bothering you?? came a voice from behind the boy.

He turned and practically yelped at the balding man in a leather jacket standing before him, well-endowed with muscle and glowering down at him. A Machamp stood beside him, throwing its bottom fist into its open hand, clearly ready for confrontation.

?No! I, uh? it was an accident!? Josh stammered, looking about nervously.

?Machamp!? the man called, nodding towards Josh. The muscular Pok?mon proceeded to pick up the boy by the front of his tee shirt with ease.

Wriggling violently, Josh shook free and sprinted down the boulevard, panting. He spotted a Gogoat Shuttle near the side of the street. An old man sat next to the large Grass-type with a wooden sign that read, ?P200.? Disregarding the price, Josh leapt up on to the back of the Gogoat and, upon gripping its horns, took off bounding, the Pok?mon sensing Josh?s anxiety and the danger in the situation.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oliver looked around town, breathing in the place he has lived all his life, only to be ready to say good-bye for a good while. Stopping a second to stare at the gym, he knew he would challenge it later. He better get ready for it.

All of that came to a halt as he came across a tall man with blue hair and gray eyes standing rather relaxedly while reading a book. He was wearing a pair of googles, a helmet laid on his hand and wore a gray hoodie and black jeans. That was Cedric, Oliver's brother. With a high five and a hug, both brothers said hello to one another and started joking.

"So, time to get you started?" Cedric asked.

"You know it" With that, Ced decided to check something.

"So, by land or by sky?" He asked and Oliver thought about it for a second, before answering.

"By land" With that, Cedric pulled two Pokeballs and out came a Rhyhorn and an Arcanine. Without a word, Oliver sat on the Arcanine as both brothers went their way.

Last edited:

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
"So, which starter do you plan on picking?" Zach asked his girlfriend as the two made their way back to Le Walker.

Adrianna thought for a minute before replying, "Fennekin! It's a really cute Pok?mon and it was the Pok?mon that Serena picked on her journey. What about you, cutie?"

Zach blushed when she called him cutie and then said, "I'm picking Froakie. Greninja is awesome, and Calem actually picked Froakie on his journey. Looks like we're mimicking the legendary trainers!"

"Yeah," Adrianna nodded. "Also, Calem and Serena were dating each other, just like we are!" She leaned over and gave him a kiss on his right cheek, now leaving a lipstick mark on that cheek as well.

Zach sighed at her doing that publicly (a few people stared and snickered at them), but he couldn't stay annoyed at a girl he loved.

---
Eventually, they came to the entrance to Zach's family's restaurant.

?We?re back!? Zach exclaimed, as the couple walked into Le Walker (with Zach holding the door for his girlfriend, who was very appreciative of his chivalry).

As they walked in, they noticed that things had gotten very busy at the restaurant. Of course, when he had gotten there earlier, the restaurant had only just opened for the day. Still, the place does get crowded quickly.

?Ugh. Looks like we might not have a chance to say goodbye to everyone,? Zach said as he looked at Adrianna, who instantly became sad.

She grabbed his hand tightly and walked to the kitchen with Zach, which was where their families were. ?Not happening! Follow me.? As they walked there customers looked over, somewhat confused. Zach just smiled and waved at them as his girlfriend dragged him to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, they saw employees hurriedly preparing meals, as well as waiters/waitresses popping in and out with food. It was a madhouse! It didn?t take long for Sophia to show up though, and she was carrying two sets of food.

?Hey, lovebirds. Our parents are in dad?s office, but they are really busy right now. Looks like you guys took too long to come back. Maybe spend less time making out?? Sophia explained, as she pointed at Zach?s kiss mark and started laughing.

?No fair!? Adrianna retorted. ?I wanted to see my mom and dad before I go. Take me to them!? She was really getting angry. Zach walked over to try and calm her down, but it was ineffective.

Sophia sighed. ?Look, we are really busy right now. Just come back some other time. Now move out of the way.? She continued walking with the food and pushed Adrianna out of the way. Adrianna almost fell until Zach caught her.

?Come on, we?ll just go,? Zach insisted. At first Adrianna resisted, but she reluctantly complied. The two walked out of the restaurant.

Outside, Adrianna almost started crying. ?That?s not fair! I wanted to see my parents! I?m not leaving until I see them!? she yelled as she crossed her arms and stood near the entrance.

Zach sighed. ?Come on, dear. Don?t cry. You?ll ruin your beautiful makeup.? He hugged her and even gave her a few kisses, but that didn?t seem to brighten her mood. As a result, he took drastic measures and decided to pick her up and carry her to Sycamore?s Lab.

?Wait, what are you doing? Put me down!? Adrianna yelled, as she fidgeted around to break free of Zach?s grip.

He did not let go as they walked to the lab. A lot of people stared and some even laughed, but Zach paid no attention to them as his girlfriend complained. On the way, he came to a nearby pond and had an idea. ?Hey, Adri, you want me to let go of you?? He asked, to which she nodded. ?Well, how about I drop you into this pond??

Adrianna started freaking out immediately. ?Nonononono! I-I-I?ll be a good girl from now on. I promise! Please don?t do that. You?ll mess up my makeup and get my clothes wet!?

Zach smiled. ?Alright, you win.?

?Sooooo, can you keep on holding me at least? It?s really romantic for you to hold me,? Adrianna asked with a smile as she held onto him.

Zach sighed. Their journey hasn?t even officially started yet, but Adrianna is already testing him. Nonetheless, he agreed and held her for the rest of their walk. Eventually, they reached Sycamore?s Lab.

Upon entering the lab through the automatic doors, a receptionist from the nearby welcoming desk immediately greeted the couple. She was a little taller than Zach and wore a gray skirt suit set and a dark blue shirt underneath. She had her hair up in a bun and, like any other receptionist, was very informative and friendly.

?Ah, you two lovebirds must be people who have answered Professor Sycamore?s request. Please have a seat nearby in the waiting room and then Professor Sycamore will help you once everyone else has arrived,? The receptionist explained before motioning towards the nearby waiting room.

Adrianna, still in Zach?s arms, looked at him and tightened her grip around him. To Zach, this meant she still wanted to be held. Since they were the first ones to arrive, he allowed it. As they made their way to the waiting room, the receptionist waved at the two as Zach embarrassingly waved back at her. He took a seat on one of the nearby chairs, with Adrianna in his lap.

?Well, at least it?s just the two of us for right now,? Zach commented. ?When more people arrive, get off of my lap.? Adrianna didn?t reply.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Joseph was Sitting in caf? Ultimo in the North boulevard in Lumiose city. He was sipping a coffee and wondering if he should go get a Pokemon from Prof. Sycamore.

A waitress walked up, because he was the only one in the caf?, and began a conversation.
"So do you plan on getting a Pokemon from the professor?" She asked

He looked at his drink for a moment and said " yeah, I think I do...

A big burly man with yellow hair walked into the caf? "Hey Alex the boss wants you." It was Leonard one of the other members of the gang. In this caf? Joe's code name was Alex.

Joseph took a last drink and stood up. He handed the waitress a tip of five dollars and left the caf?. As they were walking Joseph handed Leonard the waitress's wallet.

"How much?" Leonard asked

"Six or seven hundred dollars." Joseph replied smiling inwardly. They walked into the alleyway.

After two rights and three lefts they made it to the boss's lair. "Joseph, the professor of Pokemon has begun to giveaway pokemon." Ignazio , the boss, made it clear that it was a statement and not a question

"Yes sir" joe replied. He looked at his feet. He knew where this was going. Joseph look up and said "Sir, I think I want to go on a journey and become a trainer"

"You know what that would mean right?" Ignazio shook his head "You can. But don't expect any help from us once you leave. You swore secrecy and now you will keep it"

"Thank you sir" Joe turned and headed for the Pokemon lab. that conversation hadn't gone at all the way Joe had thought it would.

He stopped suddenly and looked. Lycanroc was missing. Lycanroc was only missing when she was on a mission... Joe shrugged and left the alleyways. He was already on the North boulevard. Soon his adventure would truly begin

Last edited:
Years
After applying a swath of nude lip gloss, Adaline looked at her reflection in the mirror, ensuring that she looked acceptable. Satisfied, she exited her large room and descended the white spiral staircase and headed to the living room where her mother was patiently waiting for her.

"Oh hunny, you look lovely. You're so grown up. I can't believe that this day has finally arrived", Adaline's mother said softly, her icy blue eyes full of tears.

Adaline embraced her mother in a hug. "Thank you, mom."

"I love you, you take care out there, alright? Oh, and your father apologizes for his absence, he's swamped with work", her mother said apologetically, releasing her daughter from her embrace.

Adaline sighed, it was rare of her father to make an of appearance to any sort of important occasion of hers. His life consisted of work and not much else. She hadn't expected him to show up.

"I understand. Anyways, I better get going, I wouldn't want to be late", Adaline said briskly, glacing at her golden watch.

Her mother nodded and the two walked towards the main entrance.

"Enjoy your journey, Adaline. Don't forget about your mother, now, you hear? Call me whenever you can!"

"I will, mother, I promise."

And with that, Adaline hopped on her bicycle, placing her large purse in the front basket. Grasping the handle bars with her perfectly manicured fingers, she rode off, looking behind her to smile at her mother who stood outside of their large house, waving enthusiastically.

Adaline peddled fast, reaching the outskirts of Laverre in mere minutes. She paused momentarily, looking frightfully at Route 14 that lay ahead of her. She was uncharacteristically worrisome to venture on the route, given all of the rumours of abandoned, haunted houses and the plethora of ghost pokemon that lurked around, she had an eerie feeling that she simply couldn't shake.

"Here goes nothing", she said to herself, putting on a brave face and peddling onward.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The trip through Route 4 should have been relatively smooth, with the ride in Archer making it faster for him to get to the lab in time. Of course, as it should be.

Of course, things are never that simple.

"Whoa" Oliver said as he and Archer dodged a Vine Whip from a Flabebe and covered his face from a Gust attack from a bunch of angry Combees. Cedric was doing just fine and nearly laughed at the image.

"Shut up and help" He shouted.

"You shouldn't have fallen on the flowers" Cedric joked.

"That idiot jumped right in front of me!" Oliver answered, grumbling. Leaving that aside, he decided to simply make sure they got left behind. The laughing Rhyhorn wasn't helping, anyway.

"Archer, Extreme Speed!" With those two words, the big dog shot off like a bullet, leaving behind a white trail as with its rider left the pursuers on the dust. As the dash ended, and both of them waited for a bit as Cedric caught up to them, as Lumiose City was on view. With a rub on the ears, he stopped it just at the entrance. Arcanine let out a happy bark as they got to the biggest city on Kalos.

"Well, this is it" He said, slipping off as Cedric arrived behind him.

"So, it's time, are you clear on what you are gonna pick?" Oliver paused for a second. His hand went to the chin, and thought for a second before answering.

"Squirtle" He admitted after the pause "I want a partner I can trust, it's sturdy, kinda cute and grows up to be awesome" He said with a smile, half joking, but he always had fondness for the little turtle. Entering the city, he looked around, enjoying the sights for a second, before his brother stopped for a second.

"My trip is over, I have a bit of work to do" With that, Cedric hugged his brother good-bye, with a quiet "Be well" Oliver walked to the lab. Entering the lab, he said a polite hello to the receptionist, before going to the waiting room. As he went in, he felt himself tense up. Calm down, keep going

Finally realizing there were other people, he smiled politely.

"Hello" He said, "Nice to meet you" Seeing their position, he raised an eyebrow "Am I interrupting something?"

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
Zach and Adrianna were looking at each other very intimately when a guy walked in, presumably another trainer, they thought. They were so focused on each other that they were shocked to see another person walked in. Zach scrambled to get Adrianna off his lap because he felt embarrassed to have her on his lap in front of other people, especially given the other guy's look on his face.

Adrianna tried to stay on his lap, but since Zach was stronger than her, he overpowered her. He moved her to see the seat next to him and whispered to her, "Come on, babe. Try not to embarrass me. I'm going to go introduce myself to him."

Adrianna stuck her tongue out at him, to which Zach sighed. In any case, he made his way over to the new person.

"Hey, what's up? My name is Zach. Nice to meet you. What's your name?" He held out his hand for a handshake with the guy.

Before the guy could respond, Adrianna appeared next to Zach (somewhat spooking him because of how quiet and quick she was). She said, "And I'm Adrianna, Zachy's girlfriend! We're both her to receive a Starter Pok?mon from Professor Sycamore." She put her arm around Zach's waist, much to his embarrassment.

"Didn't take long for you to embarrass me, Adri," Zach thought to himself. He looked over at the new guy and hoped that Adrianna wasn't being too awkward. Luckily for him, even though she can be a little too outspoken sometimes, at least she is very good looking.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Joe walked out of the alley, and his eyes had to adjust to the light. He then began to contemplate where lycanroc could have gone. Whenever lycanroc left usually the gang was informed.

He began walking in the direction of the Pokemon lab. He passed the Lumiose gallette stand.

"Lumiose gallette half off today only" a vendor shouted. Since nobody else seemed to care he grabbed a box of a dozen... Without paying. When he walked away without anyone noticing he grabbed one and began eating it.

He finished the gallery's as soon saw the Pokemon lab. It was a nice three story building. Joe walked in, and a receptionist greeted him.

"Hello, do you have an appointment?" She asked. A rather dumb question Joe thought, but the stupidity would end well for him.

" Ah, no... But I'm here to get a pokemon" he shifted his stance.

"Oh it's fine. The waiting room is over here the professor will be in when everyone gets here... Shouldn't be to long" she said.

He walked into the waiting room. He saw a guy and a girl, who where obviously in a relationship. He also saw a guy who looked uncomfortable.They must have been "lovebirding"

He silently took a chair in the left corner away from everyone else. And began munching on another gallette.

Last edited:
Years
The waves ebbed and flowed, lazily rolling to the tip of Dustin's heel and back again. The sun was just peeking over the horizon, coloring the water with the signs of a new day. Dustin sighed and closed his eyes, taking in the sounds of the water, the Pokemon and the awakening town. He leaned back onto his stuffed backpack, letting it gently rest in the sand.

Dustin didn?t know the next time he?d be back and wanted to memorize the cool ocean air, the softness of running his fingers through the sand, the chattering of dwebble, and the cries of wingull.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEP

The timer on Dustin?s watch went off. Dustin checked the time, big black numbers read 06:15.

As Dustin walked to the bus stop he scanned Ambrette, his home of fifteen years. He looked from his childhood house, where he?d already said his goodbyes to the route leading out of town. The bus was already rumbling and a short line was already formed by its entrance. Dustin joined the que and stood in place, drumming on his tan cargo shorts, searching for the most euphonious items in his pocket.

After only a few moments the bus doors creaked open and the line shuffled into their seats. Dustin checked his ticket stub, seat A6. He sat on a thin layer of cloth shielding him from cheap plastic and fumbled through his backpack, beyond his thermos, beyond his sealed box of energy bars, to find his notepad, adorned with crude drawings of nature. On the back page was a list of pokemon, all the options that Professor Sycamore reportedly would be offering.

Dustin slowly began crossing pokemon off the list as the rest of the passengers shuffled onto the bus. Eventually an older lanky man dressed in a green shirt and suspenders sat next to Dustin. He peered over Dustin?s shoulder and saw a list of mostly crossed out names. Two remained, Torchic and Chespin.

?Yeh must like fighting pokemon,? he remarked in a drawl. Dustin turned his head in surprise.

?Oh, I?m sorry, I don?t mean to? pry,? the strange man laughed, ?I just like to? see young people starting out on their journeys. You?re going to Lumiose to choose yehself a partner? It must be exciting and you?ve narrowed it down to the only two which evolve to be fighting types on the list.?

Dustin nodded and turned back to his paper, ?I just don?t know which partner to choose. I wanted a strong companion who could lift and punch their way through any situation in the wild.? Dustin mimed punching and lifting as he spoke, waving his notepad and pencil in his hands before looking back down at the paper in defeat, ?But if two of them are fighting, how do I know which will be better at punching and lifting and everything else??

The old stranger stroked tufts of hair on his chin, ?To? be honest, sprout, I would pick chespin.?

Again, Dustin turned his head in surprise, ?It?s that easy for you? Why??

The man grinned, ?Because grass type pokemon are my favorite.?

Dustin shook his head, ?Okay, so YOU would choose chespin, but that doesn?t mean that I should.?

The man seemed to consider this and finally said, ?Well, it?s a long bus ride, we have plenty of time to? decide.? He held out his hand, ?I?m Ramos.?

Dustin held out his hand in response, ?I?m Dustin, but you can call me Dusty.?

The two began to deliberate, Dustin drawing diagrams on his notepad and Ramos offering any advice he could as a seasoned trainer as the bus rolled forward to Lumiose city.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oliver chuckled at Zach and Adrianna's display, before shaking hands with Zach.

"I am Oliver, just another aspiring trainer" He said, kindly.

"You guys are funny" He told the two "You must really be close"

Turning back, he gave the newcomer a nod, and sat by himself to wait, pulling out a candy bar from his backpack and started eating in the meantime.

Last edited:
Years
Adaline peddled hard and fast on the winding road that led through gargantuan trees.

Route 14, otherwise known as Laverre Nature Trail, was truly a frightening place indeed. The area was full of swamps and many of the trees that lined the path were dead and had twisted branches resembling distorted limbs that appeared to reach out towards you.

Adaline swallowed her fear and continued on.

She came to a sort of clearing, where the path widened and the eerie trees were sparse, replaced instead with tall grasses. In the distance, she could see skyscrapers along the backdrop of an azure cloudless sky. Lumiose city was near.

Adeline's feet were sore from peddling so she decided to take a short break, leaning her bike on a large tree and she sat on the grass, her back against the trunk. Out of the corner of her eye, she detected an old, abandoned house, surrounded by two dead trees. She hadn't noticed it before, it seemed to appear out of thin air. How peculiar.

Looking through a window with shattered glass, she saw a dark silhouette walk past. Instantly, the wind began to pick up, blowing Adeline's long golden locks.

I'm sure it's simply my imagination, she thought, attempting to make light of what she just witnessed.

But alas, the shadowy figure appeared by the window again, this time pausing. It seemed to be staring right at her.

Adaline got up, evidently spooked and stood up her bicycle.

When she turned around, a Haunter was behind her, sticking out it's tongue comically.

"Oh please. It takes more than that to scare me, nice try though", she stated matter-of-factly.

The Haunter attempted to scare her again but she just raised a brow.

"That was you in the window, wasn't it? I should've know."

The Haunter looked bemused and she laughed.

"I'm sure we'll meet again someday, I'll be travelling this pathway when I challenge Valerie. Perhaps then you'll be able to scare me." The Haunter seemed up for the challenge, smirking at her, before disappearing.

And with that, she rode off.

~

Adaline reached the outskirts of Lumiose, taking in all of its beauty. It was huge and it made her feel so tiny. This was her old home and the place where she'd receive her first companion.

"Time to locate Professor Sycamore's lab."

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
The Gogoat trotted to a stop on a narrow, shady avenue, its hooves clapping against the brick street, which was pleasant change from the cobblestone that seemed to outfit the rest of the city. All around him were quirky caf?s and boutiques, giving off a vibe that seemed to scream ?secret gem? of Lumiose. Josh liked how many of these smaller venues were warm and inviting, as opposed to the garish storefronts present on the boulevards on the outside of the city. He supposed he could do some shopping later? if he ever found the Pok?mon Lab? and found a bite to eat, though he did lose much of his appetite after all of the excitement.

Josh took one last glance over his shoulder to ensure his pursuers were not still behind him. His heart was pounding wildly.

?Okay,? he said, finally relaxing. ?They?re gone.?

Josh eased himself off of the back of the Gogoat.

?Thanks for the all the help. Sorry about all that.?

He stroked the goat Pok?mon?s grassy mane. The Gogoat responded with a reassuring bleat, then scampered slowly back into the traffic on the main street. Josh found his bearings and once again took out his map from his bag. Before he could begin outlining his route, however, his attention was drawn to the large TV screen built into the facade of the building across from him. His stomach lurched as he read the words that began to scroll across the screen:

?WANTED: Black haired teenage boy, guilty of assault and Gogoat theft. Please report any information to the Lumiose City Police Department.?

?Well that is just absolutely perfect,? Josh said to himself with a sigh. He turned back to his map and discovered he was on Vernal Avenue.

Dodging the taxis and Gogoat shuttles that seemed to be coming from every direction, Josh made his way across the boulevard, careful not to reveal his face to any passerby who might report him, and entered what his map told him was the Pok?mon Lab. Upon walking through the door, he was shocked at how many people were already there. Was he late? Were there any Pok?mon left? A million questions raced through the boy?s mind, but his nerves were calmed when he realized that everyone in the waiting room was a new trainer just like him. Josh began to walk confidently toward the group, but stopped to run his fingers through his hair. His black curls had become a mess of tangles after being blown about while he had been riding on the back of the Gogoat.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
The room was beginning to get crowded. It wasn't very big only about the size of an average waiting room

He saw the uncomfortable looking kid go over to the first ones in the room who had introduced themselves as Zach and Adrianna.

"Hey I'm Oliver..." Joe stopped paying attention when he had the thought. Lycanroc was gone. Ignazio has greeted him with "so did you hear sycamore was giving away pokemon. Lycanroc was scouting. The gang's next job was stealing the profs. Pokemon.

Soon another person walked in. The new guy stopped and had a kind of oh my arceus I'm late aren't ilook on his face, but then he played it off and ran his hair through his strangely messy hair.

He started on his third gallette.

Last edited:

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
Years
"Yeah, I guess you could say that," Zach said, in reply to Oliver's comment about him and Adrianna being close.

"Super close!" Adrianna chimed in.

Oliver then walked to a chair and say by myself. "Great, you scared him away, Adri," Zach thought to himself. Zach and Adrianna took seats close to other people in the group. Adrianna reluctantly decided not to sit on Zach's lap, and instead sat in a chair next to him. She did rest her head on his shoulder though.

It wasn't long thereafter that a guy walked in, followed by another guy. The waiting room was starting to get filled up.

"There's a lot of guys in this group. I wonder if any girls will start showing up," Zach said to Adrianna.

Adrianna looked up at him, slightly annoyed. "Are you looking for someone else to flirt with?" She knows that Zach tends to flirt with other girls, although his love for her is sincere.

Zach blushed, but didn't deny the comment. "Well, I was actually hoping there'd be girls you age for you to talk to."

"Yeah, right," Adrianna replied in a sarcastic manner, resting her head back on his shoulder. "You're lucky you're so adorable."

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Josh scanned the room. A tanned boy stood in the corner was snacking on gallettes, and Josh noticed a large scar across his left cheek. He thought it might be an interesting conversation piece, but didn't want to be rude and ask about it. There was another young man sitting and eating a candy bar, and a couple ogling at each other from two chairs. Josh was slightly taken aback by this public display of affection, mostly because he was oblivious when it came to sex. (He was interested in girls, but most of the ones he knew in Dendemille had thought of him only as a friend.)

"Hey everyone," he said with a smile, his friendly personality revealing itself. "Are you all here to see Professor Sycamore too?"

Last edited:
Years
"There it is! Finally!"

Adaline had spotted the prestigious laboratory that she had been searching for at long last. Although she knew her way, it had taken her a while, as she was easily distracted by the many expensive boutiques and quaint cafes that lined the busy streets.

She hadn't been in Lumiose for quite a while and had some serious shopping to do.

Adaline crossed the cobblestone street carefully, ensuring that she didn't run into anyone. Upon reaching the entrance, she straightened her plaid skirt before walking in.

The room that she entered was full of people her age or slightly older. She smiled warmly, and curtsied.
"My name is Adaline Kestel, it is my pleasure to meet you all", she said softly.

Adaline's mother had always taught her of the importance of first impressions. For being a fifteen year-old girl, she was taught to conduct herself with proper etiquette when meeting new people. Politeness was key, especially when in a room full of gentleman.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
"Of course" Oliver answered the other newcomer "This is gonna be interesting. Hopefully everyone else will arrive soon. The wait isn't good for the nerves"

As if on cue, a girl entered, she looked nice, and greeted everyone politely, so he smiled and waved her way.

"Hello, I am Oliver, the couple over there are Zach and Adrianna, and they two left... well, they haven't introduced themselves yet" To be honest, he decided to leave the scarred guy alone, since he didn't seem to want to talk, and he decided to respect that, the other just got here, but seemed friendlier. He'll just have to see.

Back