• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you?

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
It varies a lot based on the amount of topics I have something to say about! Though I think I seem to post in the off topic section most often.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I don't even know where to hang out these days. I used to be super active in the Main Street back in the day then I moved to clubs before they got merged to their respectable sections. Then roleplay, then Off-Topic, and the old school Pokemon sections. Today I just look at what's interesting and post.

I also find myself popping out of random on discord.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Pokémon channels that have nothing to do with competitive battling, the TCG, or the anime, here, Video Games, and the Discord server. Mostly Discord, because at least it doesn't lag horribly on my phone.

Years
I feel like I'm kind of all over the place. Sometimes here, and a bit spread out over the Pokemon sections, and in the rare occasion (cause I really should post there more) Science & Tech.

Years
I used to post in previous generations a lot when i first joined here and my poke-interest was still high, but nowadays i mostly post in video games, and sometimes (or rarely) i post on entertainment & media, but it really depends on how unlazy i am.

Back