• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heartbreak

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
how do you cope when it comes to heartbreak and breakups?

TY

lots of songs and a 48-hour gaming session. Works 100% of the time guaranteed

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
While I haven't experienced more than just one breakup, which was also actually only relieving if anything, I'll deal with heartbreak by trying to distract myself with music or talking with friends. I'll often feel like I'll never again find a person I'd like in the same way but it'll help to eventually find another person to impress.

Years
Honestly I think true heartbreak is something that changes you as a person to an extent. If that's the case I don't think you really cope with it as much as adapt to it?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Time is truly the only cure. It's annoying and painful, but eventually, time heals.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
I've been through a lot of heartache in just the last 2 months and the only thing that reassures me is that I made it through alone and I'm still standing.
During tough times everyone should remember that they are strong enough to get through it and be proud of themselves for it.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
The only breakup I have experienced was a disaster, to put it softly, as it not only ended my relationship but resulted in the loss of a couple of my best friends too. I think it took close to a year to get mostly over it, but I can still feel the figurative scars it left behind. (Note: this happened over three years ago.)
What I did at the time was escaping my real life and started to become active on PC, worked pretty well I'd say.

Back