• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Morning/Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
Pokémon Morning/Night
~A whole new generation.

Set in the royal region of Lenaroh, where kings and queens still exist.

Features:
A whole new region, more than 100 areas to explore!
139 New Fakémon to capture!
80+ New moves to use!
A whole new Pokédex experience with Visual and Smart Poké-Pocket!
New Mechanics!
New items; Champion balls, Ultra repels and more!
Amazing story!

Meet the characters!

Clarie

Clarie is the female protagonist of the game. Clarie might have a low temper, but when not angry Clarie can be the most gentle and kind person from her friends. (In my mind she is picturized as the main character of the game.)

Clarek

Clarek is the male protagonist of the game. Clarek is more like a cool and funny guy, although he is the one who always get scolded Clarek from the group of their friends. He still never gets sad and angry on anything (Unless it's his Pokémon).

Sarah

Your arch nemesis when you choose Clarie and your rival when you choose Clarek. She is not only spoiled, she is a total Brat! She gets whatever she wants from her dad, she doesn't study, she also wants to murder the person who is against her(Sometimes).

Maple

The professor's assistant and Sarah's totally opposite sister, just one thing that she is a bit more clumsy than her younger sister. Her dream is to become a worldwide Pokémon professor someday.

Dad

He is one of the main supporting characters in the game, he doesn't want you to become a Pokémon trainer, due to your character's safety. He always helps you by giving you important items like HMs and TMs.

Samuraja

Sarah and Maple's dad, despite being the 4th most richest person in the world he still lacks the happiness that a rich person should have. Always in alone in the dark thinking something and never telling about it. What is he doing? I never mentioned that his real name is Samuel and people due to his wealth call him Samuraja.

Professor Palm

Young and athletic, Palm is always off doing something else rather than researching in his lab.
He is Mostly seen in his Juice shop where he sells delicious juices to people and Pokémon.

The Lenaroh Pokédex

Lenaroh doesn't have many National Pokémon, but that doesn't you can't encounter a Tropius or an Evee.
Here is the whole Lenaroh Pokédex:
Spoiler:

The new Moves.

Drain fang
Type: Dark
Effect: drains the foe's HP.
Power: 80

Soul sacrifice*
Type: Depends on the user.
Effect: The user faints after this move.
Power: 280

Dragon ball
Type: Dragon
Effect: Has a chance of decreasing foe's Sp.Attack.
Power: 80

Whale smash
Type: Water
Effect: User takes recoil damage.
Power: 130

Ghost cross
Type: Ghost
Effect: User has a chance of landing critical hits.
Power: 100

Boulder punch
Type: Rock
Effect: User has a chance of landing critical hits.
Power: 90
More coming soon.

The * indicates that name might change.

New items!

Prepare to get awesome Power-ups for your Pokémon, or amazing new Pokéballs to capture your new Mons!

Ultra repel
Prevents wild Pokémon from appearing from 500 steps.
Price: 1250

Champion ball
Has a little more catch rate than ultra ball. It is obtained by defeating the champion or from the battle frontier.
Price: 12 Bp

Emperor's ball
It shows the capture strength on it's screen when thrown, it has a catch rate of an ultra ball and is only obtained on special occasions.
Price: NA

Ultra restore
Restores all Pokémon just like a Nurse joy would do.
Price: 60 Bp

Bond stone
It is a stone used to evolve Pokémon that bond with each other.(Shelmet and Carrablast)
Note: Both of them must be holding this before you use a Link stone on any of them.

Link stone
Evolves Pokémon that evolve by trade only, there are a only few link stones in game.
Note: It only evolves Pokémon that only evolve by trade no extra condition(except holding an item.).

More coming soon.

The Team Asteroids

Team asteroids, their main goal is to use their machines and gain all the Solar and Lunar energy. The Solar and Lunar energies are strong enough too make someone able to rule the world! They also try to manipulate DNA'S of Pokémon too make them strong, so they can't be defeated by Pokémon trainers.

Team asteroids is divided into 4 groups:
The Main organization,
The DNA center,
The Pokémon collectors,
The Security army,

The main organization works on the Main goal of team asteroids, while DNA center works on the Manipulation Processes, Pokémon collectors collect (Or steal) Pokémon for the DNA center and Security, The security army protects team asteroids plans from being flopped.

Each group has it's own leader:
Astrus is the Leader of team asteroids.
Josie is the Leader of DNA center.
Tomec is the Leader of main organization.
General Vercetti is the leader of Security army.
Cameran is the Vice leader of DNA center.
Haley is the Vice leader of main organization.
Private Johnson is the Vice leader of Security.

The mascot Legendaries

Solavier (solar + Chevalier) and Lunellero (Lunar + Caballero)

Solavier is the guardian of Sun and it's energy, solavier posses a quarter of the solar energy and has the ability to unleash it from it self and the sun.

Lunellero is the guardian moon and it's energy, Lunellero posses a quarter of lunar energy and has the ability to unleash it from it self and the moon.

And the other ones you will find later in game.

The Lenaroh Region.

Long time ago, Lenaroh was the poorest region as All crops were either burned or either froze. This was all caused by the unbalanced Galactic energy there, the cause of this was the Dark energy which was possessed by the Seven dark warriors of Lenaroh that energy was so strong that if used it could make a man immune to everything and strong to destroy the immune to everything it could give a man the ability to control enviorment. One day, an oracle came and created the guardian of the Sun and the Moon. All together defeated the Seven dark warriors and sealed their power in a cube, which now resides safely somewhere in Lenaroh.

Here is all cities of Lenaroh and all the gyms leaders too

lenarohdetailed.png

Legend: Blue spots means there's a gym in this city.
Red circle means this area is unlocked after beating the champion.
Yellow spot means that it's the Pokémon league.

The cities

1. Newbud Town: Where Something big Happens.
2. Hariona Beach: Where fun comes!
3. Greengurff Farm: The greenery is here.
4. Higlight City: The eyes of every tourists.
5. Crossroad City: Coming soon.
6. Tears Village: Coming soon.
7. Seashore Town: Coming soon.
8. Mystoria City
9. Coming soon.

The gym leaders
1. Grassagh.
City: Greengurff Farm
Type: Grass
Description: The gym leader of Greengurff farm. He's very obsessed with plants, don't even talk about picking a flower, In front of him.

2. Colerta
City: Highlight city
Type: Fire
Description: She's the gym leader of Highlight City. Her gym is a restaurant, so you'll have to go all the way to the kitchen To battle her.

3. Chill
City: Crossroad City
Type: Ice
Description: He's cool, He's tough, He's brave. He's a member of the Lenaroh's rescue squad. He's the star of Crossroad City!

4 and 5. Crystal/Derek
City: Mystoria city.
Type: Phychic/Dark.
Description: She has the power to see future and show it on her crystal ball.
Description: He is a magician. Derek uses his dark magic to amuse people.
It's your choice to chose which one of them you'll battle first. Cause both have their own gyms in the same city!

6.Coming soon. Very soon. Just let me decide their names.

The Poké-Pocket.

Latest technology created by Devon co.and Silph co. Together! It is basically a Pokédex but with more advanced features like built in Town map or The communication app Xype or you can even get the Pokect Pc Box app to store ten of you Pokémon in it!​

Both, The visual Poké-Pocket and The smart Poké-Pocket have their own exclusive features.​

The visual Poké-Pocket has a strange device inside that can read a Pokémon's mind! You can see your Pokémon's dream by using the Dream viewer app.​

The smart Poké-Pocket has a sensor that can tell a Pokémon's happiness or effort.​

These are the differences besides the CPU and GPU Performance.​

The new mechanics.

These new mechanics don't require calculations or anything hard, but they are very interesting.​

This idea came to my mind by thinking why don't Pokémon prevent them selves for being captured? all of sudden I thought these new mechanics.​

The raging and afraid wild Pokémon!

Raged or raging Pokémon tend to dogde or destroy Pokéballs. Also they sometimes prevent a trainer from running away.​

Afraid Pokémon tend to flee sometimes, but they're easier to catch then Normal Pokémon.​

They don't retain their state after being caught, but Hidden ability might pop-out on a raging Pokémon.​

Screen shots.

screensxi.png

Credits

FlameGuru Original Pokèmon Starter kit

Poccil Pokèmon Essentials

P-Sign Ultimate BW Pack

Clowcardruler Ultimate BW Pack

Maruno Ultimate BW Pack and Pokèmon Essentials

Venom12 Ultimate BW Pack

FL . Ultimate BW Pack and pokemon selection script.

Rayquaza. for the autotiles.

King Snivy for some BW indoor tiles.

Bengamesfilmsandmore BW Indoor tiles.

UltimoSpriter and Boomxbig for Major enviormental tiles

Niknaks93 for the great map

IceGod64 for some help

Carmaniac Bw load screen and Bubble message system.

Saving raven For the tiles
.​

Last edited:

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
It's still a WIP I know, but one thing I'll tell you.

A lot more people will want to play your game if you at least try to type properly in the textboxes. Here's a few tips:

End statements in either a . or a !
The word I is always capitalized. This includes in conjunctions like I'd, I've, I'm, etc.
To type the accented e in Pokémon, hold alt, and press 0, 2, 3, and 3 again on the numpad. é_é

Not trying to be rude or anything, it would just make your game look much better.

On the starter select screen, there are a lot of artifacts around the Poké Balls. Try to fix that.

Also, I'd recommend waiting until a textbox has finished adding text before you take your screenshot.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
It's still a WIP I know, but one thing I'll tell you.

A lot more people will want to play your game if you at least try to type properly in the textboxes. Here's a few tips:

End statements in either a . or a !
The word I is always capitalized. This includes in conjunctions like I'd, I've, I'm, etc.
To type the accented e in Pokémon, hold alt, and press 0, 2, 3, and 3 again on the numpad. é_é

Not trying to be rude or anything, it would just make your game look much better.

On the starter select screen, there are a lot of artifacts around the Poké Balls. Try to fix that.

Also, I'd recommend waiting until a textbox has finished adding text before you take your screenshot.

Or, just press Altgr + e to make é.

Same as Icegod said, lots of grammar and spelling to be done.

One thing that bugs me alot, so much it's biting my head off, the grass starter.
What is it?! I can't honestly tell... :/

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
The main concept behind the game could be interesting, if this is developed in Essentials I hope for a good day/night system (including great use of events!) but yeah, grammar and spelling. If you need it, I can proofread all of the text and just check, because that can really turn people off a game.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Where did you get the water in this screenshot from? Cause I'm almost certain that it looks like the one on my Da. Which specifically asks that you request permission to use AND give the credit, in which you have done neither.

Your screenshot:
Spoiler:

My autotile (do not use unless you request to):
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
The main concept behind the game could be interesting, if this is developed in Essentials I hope for a good day/night system (including great use of events!) but yeah, grammar and spelling. If you need it, I can proofread all of the text and just check, because that can really turn people off a game.

@Anglican Ok you can if you like! and btw which concept of my game did you like the most?

@Icegod actually im not a native English speaker so my English may not be that good but im trying hard to make every bit perfect.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
@Icegod actually im not a native English speaker so my English may not be that good but im trying hard to make every bit perfect.

I see that! You're one of the few people on PokéCommunity I've tried to help (abliet in a slightly cynical fashion perhaps), that actually took my advice.

Here's some other tips you might find useful, since you're actually putting in some good effort:

1: Try putting \b or \r before the textboxes of NPCs. \b is for a male speaker, and will make the text blue. \r is for for females, and makes the text red(Since pink would be difficult to read).

2: Your text looks a lot better already. One recommendation I'd say is to keep in mind where one sentence should end and a new one starts. For example:
Code:
"I wove this place its so peaceful here."
Here is a fully correct typing, with an explanation on why:
Code:
"I wove this place. It's so peaceful here!"

a)The word "Its" means belonging to, for example: Its book is green.
The more common, and correct word in this case is actually "It's", which is literally the same meaning as "It is". It's weird, I know.

b)The period after "I wove this place" means that one sentence is ending, and a new one is about to start. The next sentence begins a new complete thought, and thus would normally start a new sentence. If you want to be crazy, you could also use a semi colon ";" in that instance, because really, in that particular scenario, "It's so peaceful here!" could be a continuation to the first sentence.

c) The "!" is just like a period, except it indicates excitement, like "No way!" Really, it's just an expressive period.

On a final note, commas are a lot of fun. I've used a lot of them here, so that's something else you could use to improve.

Well, that was long. Sorry, I love my English language. :t135:

Your game is looking better! Keep up the good work.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Well i like the concept but one thing bugs me : How are you going to stop the thief? I think you should get a pokemon before that.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
I don't know how productive it will be to correct grammar on a screenshot-per-screenshot basis. ppooookkkkkkk, your first language isn't english and you're only 11, so it's understandable that you'll make mistakes. If you really want help with it, maybe get someone else to write your game dialogues for you?

You sound like you have a lot of cool ideas, so keep working! I'd love to see the fakemon that you make. Remember to zoom in, and don't resize and stretch the sprite. Look up some spriting tutorials, maybe? You can also post your sprites in the spriter's showcase thread and get feedback and suggestions on how to improve.

good luck!

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
Theres an update on the thread. I've added new screens and all the starters!

I'm going to add charector bios soon. As well as, More detailed info on the map.

Btw which starter are you gonna keep, if you play my game?

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You should improve the starter's sprites. They aren't very good looking. I like everything else about your game. And if i had to choose a starter, i'd pick the fire type. I always take them. Fire is my favorite element.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back