• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: It's Sho (Steven Stone's) 13th Anniversary!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
911e2728611e12fa38e1129fb25d7266e809e35f_hq.gif

Nuriko seems eager to be here! And well, that's because...

It's Sho (or Drew, if that's the name you know this member by) currently known as Steven Stone's 13 year anniversary! (According to the new beta postbit feature!) 13 years is an amazing feat! That's a generation one PC member, I tell you! Man, telling Pokemon jokes on a Pokemon forum, I'm so original. Anyway, jokes aside...

tumblr_odkggkEdCv1tbx19ro1_500.gif

Sho is one of my best friends, and I'm glad that we met nine years ago. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same! Hahaha... I feel like I might embarrass anyone who reads this thread, so I'll keep the sappiness short.

tumblr_inline_p6bvvmZi2C1rofkhs_500.gif

Btw, make sure to spam this thread with a lot of Nuriko, Steven Stone or Tenn Kujo gifs. These characters are favorites of Sho.

Anyway, happy anniversary, Sho~. Here's to more years to come!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Happy anniversary!~ 13 years, wow, that truly is quite some time! I hope 13 more isn't out of the question?

tumblr_o70swdz4lx1vt410ro3_500.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Happy lucky thirteen, oldie! I hope you'll stay around for even longer to come <3

Back