• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Start - Map, Features, Storyline Discussion

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
Hi there to everyone reading this thread, I'm starting a fan game project on essentials but before getting into any of the technical stuff I've begun to investigate more trivial stuff such as : What features will be in my game ? What will the map look like ? What is the region name ? What's the storyline ? ... And for now I already have a few ideas I'd want to share, so experienced users &/or developpers may point me in the right directions or share their own ideas.

If you don't want to discuss all of my ideas, I've separated them in three categories, so feel free to read at your leisure and maybe skip what you're not interested in.

First off, the Region.
Spoiler:

Second, Storyline.
Spoiler:

Finally features.
Spoiler:

For anyone who has read any of my rant, thank you a lot ! If you read it all, you get a nice, big Jynx smooch from me also :p.

Back