• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I checked both through your profile and through the ModCP, and according to both, you haven't received any emblems. Do you remember what you were supposed to get an emblem for? I recall that there was a wait period for emblems from some competitions/events, so maybe that's what happened. Sorry about that.

If you do have any emblems, they can be found on a tab on your profile page. Right now, you don't have the tab, but once you do receive an emblem, you'll get the tab and will be able to see all the emblems you've been rewarded.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
As I remember, I won third prize in the B/W Legendary Design Contest. It was some time ago, last year, but as I say, I was away and didn't receive it before I left. D:

EDIT: I did a forum search and found my original inquiry was on June 16th, 2010, so it's... uh... wow. It's been a while.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I checked every emblem on the list, and none of them are for the Black and White Legendary Design Contest. After researching things further, I don't believe they were ever added to be given out. That might explain why you never received the ones for the contest. Because no one else did.

I'll bring this up, and hopefully soon this problem will resolve itself.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2011
Wow these look awesome how young do you have to be to be considered a new user? I think ill go for super nubcake!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm sorry, but you can only request the Committed, Veteran, and Community Supporter emblems, none of which you meet the requirements for.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I would like to request Veteran. I sent a staff member a message asking but I am unsure if that was the right thing to do?
And given! Congratulations on staying here for that long.

I didn't expect so much fuss...

Thank you so much D:
From what I can gather, various emblems from events weren't uploaded. It's been brought up to the attention of the higher-ups, but I'm guessing that it's been so long since those events that it'll be difficult to upload them and give them out.

Really wish I had better news for you, but I don't. Sorry about that.

Years
May I request the Committed emblem? I have been with my pair, Samme!, for well over a year now. Here is proof:

November 6th, 2009 02:06 AMSamme!
Okay. Pair us we shall. I'll tell Vania

Its on page 71 when you "view conversation" between me and him :)

Capris

Banned
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011
There should be a poll master emblem for people who've made an ovp thread that got over a hundred replies. I didn't know where else to post this so I posted it here. I think it's a wonderful suggestion!

Years
ahaha thanks Sydian :)
Yea, we're pretty great. Kind of got distant as of late, but hey, cant always be online right? ;P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Where do we see these Emblems?

On your profile, next to where it says statistics and friends (as well as about me etc), if you have an emblem you'll see a tab that says emblems - click it and you can see yours if you have any.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Cool thread. I'll need to remember when I get my third anniversary.

can I get the NONO emblem????

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hey Can you check My Old Account - The Opera Ghost and this one and if its 3 years can I get the Veteran Emblem please

Not quite yet. You can get the emblem in December 2012 - since that'll be three years. If you want to check your join date, it's on the right side of your profile and under "mini statistics" you'll see your join date, which is December 27th 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back