• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Dragon’s Quest

Years
Pokémon Dragon's Quest

This is an idea I have come up with on my own and would love to see come to fruition, I have the time nor skills to pull it off on my own, and would love a small team to come along and see my idea come to be a great game for others to play. It is very raw and fresh idea, but I have a vision and want others to see it.

Without further ado…​

Intro: Your main character is Lance's younger sibling, you idolize Lance and want to be better than him but the only problem is that he is one of the last remaining dragon masters and dragon type owner. This is because the Pokémon world has been overrun by an evil religious cult who have deemed the Dragon type Pokémon that of evil decent and have hunted them all to near extinction. In order to save them and defeat the cult, you must defeat the 8 gym leaders who guard the secret locations hiding the last remaining dragons. The last few dragon types Pokémon remaining are the strongest and most elite of all the world, to train them to their peak is the one chance to maybe defeat the cult and challenge Lance's dragons. It's all up to you to save the remaining dragons, defeat the evil cult, and step out of Lance's shadow and become his own champion.

Starters: Claire (your aunt) will give you one of the rare starters whose final evolution is a dragon type.
Horsea (Make dragon type, get Kingdra a mega evolution),
Treecko (make Sceptile a dragon type),
Charmander (add dragon typing).

Every time you defeat one of the 8 leaders a new secret location is unlocked where there will be a (<)5% chance of finding the elusive dragon types.

Dragon type Pokémon:
(NOT IN THIS ORDER)
Bagon,
• Magikarp (lol make Gyrados a Dragon finally),
• Dratini,
• Trapinch,
• Gible,
• Axew,
• Goomy,
• Deino.

Other Pokémon and their evolutions I would like added:
Shinx, Starly, Croagunk, Riolu, Weavile, Froslass, Gallade, Dusknoir, Leafeon, Glaceon, Tympole, Roggenrola, Sandile, Tynamo, Cubchoo, Honedge.

The Antagonist:
The Cult of Resolution; their goal is to create the feud between Groudon and Kyogre to summon the ultimate dragon in the entire Pokémon world in order to eliminate it; Rayquaza. They are ruthless and violent in their wake and will stop at nothing to eliminate the dragons. They also want to find Lance and eliminate the best dragon master in the world to send a massage. The original team Magma and Aqua will be replaced by the West and East branches of the Cult of Resolution.

Goals of mine:

• to add mega evolution,
• replace a lot of Pokémon from future generations,
• add some other nifty and easier add on's (b/w repel system, etc.)
• I would like to keep somewhat of the gen. 3 feel on the game.

Experience: None what so ever by any means, I have some limited experience messing around with Advance Mapping and want to help with mapping, but sprites, scripting, and town map editing, and a lot of other things I will probably need.

Back