• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue with Elite Battle (Trainers)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 9, 2019
sorry if this is not in the right category btw

.. so im having trouble with the way elite battle system displays trainers sprites
tumblr_p3taj9tU6l1rpuwpro1_raw.png

they are displayed kinda off,
at first i though it was because i had tinkered with scripts abit too much but even after installing EB with the plugin on a freshly unziped Pokemon Essentials i get the same result
..am i missing something?

also i guess, maybe the following could save me the trouble of even fixing this,
i've seen EB using animated sprites for trainers, how do i implement this?
i tried googling it but no luck

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Go to the place where you have EBS installed (the main script) and search for and set TRAINERSPRITESCALE to 1 instead of 2.
As for animated sprites, there is a pack available for download at the official EBS site, all the way at the bottom of the page. Just name them 'trainer073' or 'trainer074' or any other trainer number. Just make sure you have the same number at the trainertypes.txt

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 9, 2019
Go to the place where you have EBS installed (the main script) and search for and set TRAINERSPRITESCALE to 1 instead of 2.
As for animated sprites, there is a pack available for download at the official EBS site, all the way at the bottom of the page. Just name them 'trainer073' or 'trainer074' or any other trainer number. Just make sure you have the same number at the trainertypes.txt

thanks it worked, i feel so dumb XD
I guess i'd have thought EBS would have it on that display by default.

and yes I got that pack, i see.. so it was just a matter of replacing manually :P

Last edited:
Back