• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016

Bring it on Hermano! :D :D :D
Your card has been made and added under the members section. Welcome to the league. Behold our newest gym leader.

Name: Rafael p
FC: 4212 9670 6619
Male/Female: Male
Sprite: Brendan from Emerald
Activeness: Most of the time
Game: Black
Your trainer card has been made welcome to the league.

Last edited:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Oh by the way, Opera won against me once a single battle, and once in a triple battle.
However, I beat his entire Fire type gym. Does that count as a badge gain?
Also I want to change my Gym type. I need fight...and win!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Oh by the way, Opera won against me once a single battle, and once in a triple battle.
Not if you didn't challenge him for his badge. I'd like all badge challenges to be posted on the thread for validity.

Last edited:

The Doctor

What!?
Years

I wouldn't consider it a gym leader battle as I wasn't using the right team but if you want it you can have it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Anyone have a aerodactyl that learned stealth rock in gen Iv. And does anyone know if heatran can make eggs if so can I get one :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
---LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT---

I'm going to pick the E4 and Champion at the end of this week. E4 and the Champion will NOT have to use their original teams or Gym types. They will have 1 Signature pokemon they must always have in their team. The 8 pick will battle in a tournament. The places will be chosen by how well you do. So if you get picked choose your team wisely for the tournament. The top 5 will be our E4 and champion. If are a gym leader you do NOT have to resign from your gym.

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years

I'm going to pick the E4 and Champion at the end of this week. E4 and the Champion will NOT have to use their original teams or Gym types. They will have 1 Signature pokemon they must always have in their team. The 8 pick will battle in a tournament. The places will be chosen by how well you do. So if you get picked choose your team wisely for the tournament. The top 5 will be our E4 and champion. If are a gym leader you do NOT have to resign from your gym.
Hmm it's already quite clear who some of the ones you'll pick are out of the choices the most likely are Shiva (Will), Aoife, Zeus and Yourself there all no brainers Shiva Houndoomed and You all have the highest wins and Aoife just because she is really good.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013

So let me get this straight, I can use any pokemon I want as long as long as I have my atleast one pokemon on every single team? I don't have to use 3 dragons?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Hmm it's already quite clear who some of the ones you'll pick are out of the choices the most likely are Shiva (Will), Aoife, Zeus and Yourself there all no brainers Shiva Houndoomed and You all have the highest wins and Aoife just because she is really good.
My choice will be off wins, activeness, and amongst other things.

So let me get this straight, I can use any pokemon I want as long as long as I have my atleast one pokemon on every single team? I don't have to use 3 dragons?
You will have 1 signature pokemon. You don't have to use three dragon types. But you can if you want. All that is needed is 1 pokemon you always use and 5 others of your choice. The reason for me doing this, is to spice things up. What's the point in having a e4 and champion that use the same as their gym. Would be like fighting the gym all over again.

EDIT:
If you are a gym leader your signature pokemon MUST be of your gyms type.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
My choice will be off wins, activeness, and amongst other things.

You will have 1 signature pokemon. You don't have to use three dragon types. But you can if you want. All that is needed is 1 pokemon you always use and 5 others of your choice. The reason for me doing this, is to spice things up. What's the point in having a e4 and champion that use the same as their gym. Would be like fighting the gym all over again.

EDIT:
If you are a gym leader your signature pokemon MUST be of your gyms type.

Seems easy enough. So do I have to use the same team throughout the tournamemt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back