• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vivillons

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Hi. :)

Update:
Looking for any of the following Vivillon paterns:

Tundra
Sandstorm

For trade:

My native Vivillon is the Continental one - also available with it's HA.
I have a few IV bred timid Scatterbugs which'll be Sun, Icy Snow or Ocean.
Then I have someo regulars with random stats; Icy Snow, Monsoon & Ocean and one Fancy Vivillon.
Also offereing pretty much anything from my trade thread - just follow the link from my sig. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
Hi. :)

I'm looking to get my Vivillons complete - I'm a bit late on that.

But I am mostly looking for someone who has native Savannah Vivillons and would be willing to breed a timid one with some nice IVs (doesn't have to be flawless.. just use-able :''D)

I'm also looking for the Pokéball Vivillon and just any nature, ability, ivs etc of the following:

Garden
Tundra
Archipelago
High Plains
Sandstorm
Jungle

For trade:

My native Vivillon is the Continental one - also available with it's HA.
I have a few IV bred timid Scatterbugs which'll be Sun, Icy Snow or Ocean.
Then I have someo regulars with random stats; Icy Snow, Monsoon & Ocean and one Fancy Vivillon.
Also offereing pretty much anything from my trade thread - just follow the link from my sig. :)

I can donate a free Garden Scatterbug if needed :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Ohai there,

I believe I have a spare Archieplago, High Plains as well as Jungle, and you may have them for free too. (I need to check my PC but I'm sure I at least have Archipelago)

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Ohai there,

I believe I have a spare Archieplago, High Plains as well as Jungle, and you may have them for free too. (I need to check my PC but I'm sure I at least have Archipelago)

Hey Cake! >^<

That'd be nice as well!
Nothing you need from me at all though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back