• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri nodded and looked at the building she pointed at.

"That's the Lugia Dorm, or it was. It's abandoned now. Lots of ghost pokemon live there, and that's where I met Leena, my Misdreavus." he said, neglecting to add that that was where he had gotten hurt trying to rescue Skye. He shrugged and pulled out her pokeball, wanting to show Sapphire Leena.

"You want to meet Leena? She's a bit weird, but she's nice... Most of the time." he said with a smile.

Nova

The large Arcanine looked around. He felt strong... Invincible... Like he could take on Arceus. He looked down from where he was sitting on the top of the Volcano. No one had messed with him as he had prowled around. Vulpix was sitting on his back, asleep, and Nova sighed, wondering what to do. Now that he was an Arcanine, he really should get back to Brian, but that would mean leaving Vulpix to fend for himself. What should he do... He sighed and began to walk down the Volcano again.

Quin

"GRO!" Arcino shouted as he kicked the Manectric in the head. The Luxray hissed and pounced at him, her fangs glowing with Ice Fang and latched onto his right arm.

"Ezar, Rapid Spin! Arcino, Brick Break!" Quin said urgently. He had to take out that Luxray! She was spamming Ice Fang! Did she somehow know that it was super effective against both of his pokemon? And neither of them were using any Electric attacks at all! It's like they had been trained by some good trainers or something. Ezar curled into a ball and rolled at the Luxray, who didn't even flinch. The Manectric was right there, Double Kicking her into a wall, where the sandshrew hit the ground and stopped moving, her eyes dazed and confused. These two were way tough! He just had to catch them! Arcino growled and swung his left arm up, the leaves glowing orange, and caught the Luxray in her stomach and flipped her over his head, planting her on her back. Thinking she was done, he turned to face the Manectric, who was panting heavily.

"Gro..." he said calmly, and the Manectric glared and roared angrily, electricity flying in every direction.

"MAN!" he shouted, charging at Arcino.

"Quick! Hit him with Rock Slide!" Quin shouted, still not having any idea who taught his grovyle the move. But he was thankful they had, as Arcino held his arms up and smirked, a lot of rocks dropping onto the Manectric's head.

"Lux!" the forgotten luxray cried, sinking her teeth into his shoulder and toppling him, as the Manectric weakly shook his head and stood back up. This was no good! He couldn't beat them!

"Plai!" "Mai!" a pair of voices echoed from above, and the Plusle and the Minun he had met earlier jumped down and touched their tails, forming a powerful shock. Arcino bounded out of the way and the Manectric stood still and absorbed the attack.

"Lux!" the Luxray said, still panting heavily. The plusle and the Minun grinned at her and the Minun ran off.

"Plai! PLai plai plai!" the Plusle said, her ears twitching. The Luxray paused and sat down, and the Manectric kept growling until a sharp look from the Luxray. Quin was wondering what they were talking about.

"I should have gotten Brian to come." he said to Zara, who snickered.

"Are you kidding? The kid still hates you for scaring him so badly." Zara said with a loud laugh. Quin flushed and patted Arcino, who had a slightly amused look on his face as the Plusle and the Luxray talked. Soon, the Minun returned, followed by a pair of Shinx and an Electrike. Quin's heart nearly gave out and he smiled at them as the Luxray and the Manectric huddled close to the other three pokemon.

"Plai plai!" the Plusle said as she ran off.

"Mai!" the minun said, but he remained for a moment.

"Oh man... You guys thought I was after your kittens!" Quin said, suddenly realizing. He dropped the Circuit Board on the ground and looked down. "Sorry... I'm going to leave you guys now..." he said slowly as he began walking. The Luxray gave him a slightly softer look and he reached out to pet her.

"MAN!" the Manectric shouted, growling, and Quin withdrew his hand and exited the room. He sighed and leaned against the door.

"Gro..." Arcino said, exitting the room with the Minun on his back.

"Mai mai!" the Minun said happily.

"You guys said it! Let's get out of here!" Quin said. He was in agreement with Oak now, this place was not to be bothered. He turned and walked out o the roomm, onyl to return to grab Ezar, a blush on his face as he carried his fainted pokemon out of the room.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda shrugged. "they might have been jealous I don't really know or care, I'm not there anymore and I have no plans on ever going back, but using my abilities like that would be cheating" she said looking at him. "I'm all about fairness, and if I read my opponents mind it wouldn't be a fair fight, not that I'd be able to concentrate on reading their mind while battling anyway"

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire nodded "ghost Pokemon sound interesting, but I wonder why that dorm is abandoned" she said curiosity in her voice. She was indeed curious about it but was also thinking of maybe going there once to see what Pokemon there were. Hearing Bri ask her if she wanted to meet Leena she smiled at him and nodded again.

"sure I'd love to meet her"

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years

Now Hallow, the lowest leveled of the trio, was leading thefight. He calmed himself down, and now acted in quick bursts so sudden therewas no time to react. Any attempt made by Cauldero or Ace alone was useless. That'swhen Isaac got really impressed. Ace and Cauldero stopped, and re-organizedthemselves attacking in synch, Cauldero going hitting low with rock tomb and Acedragging Hallow down with bite. Having been pummeled by both pokemon Hallow wasthe first to go. Isaac returned him to his pokeball and the other twocontinued. Isaac was happy to see it wasn't just a repeat of what happened thefirst time. Ace took his time and set Cauldero up. Ace used sand storm, sandattack, and out of nowhere began to pull off sand tomb. With Cauldero beingslowly worn down and Ace unable to hit the fight was rather one sided. Thelittle Trapinch came out on top. Not too surprising. Ace was much older thanthe others. He was a veteran of this kind of battles, and he definitely was oneof Isaac's most resourceful pokemon.

"Alright then, Ace, you're at the lead for the rest oftoday. We'll come back a bit later, and see what's going on." Isaac saidcollecting his stuff.

Ace trotted up to him, and leapt into Isaac's bag. Therewere some benefits to being small. Ace popped his head out and snapped his jawstogether. He was nice and comfy in the bag. Isaac planned to stop by thepokemon center once more and heal up his pokemon. Training hadn't taken toolong though so he began to consider some other things he could do. One thingthat came to mind was find out what Raizer had done. Isaac already knew thatwouldn't end well. Raizer probably was just losing his temper again, and wantedto screw with some one.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: & now for the conclusion.)

Kilik Chambers

The Great Ball shook once, twice, three times. Then, click! That only meant one thing. Kilik has just caught his first Pokemon since he arrived to this school. Mistress carried Kilik over to the ball, careful to clean it up. "I think I'll call you...Pierce." Sure, Kilik may not come up with good names. Hey, he can't come up with anything on the fly. Anyway, with a new member in his team, Kilik puts the Great Ball on his belt for safe keeping. As soon as he reaches for Yaibe's Pokeball, something changed. Yaibe's form! He was turning bright, getting a bit bigger. He was actually evolving. He looked like a Dewott now. He was a Dewott! "That's pretty cool." Kilik reacted. This would turn out well for him & Yaibe. Yaibe showed off his muscles. Maybe he's just full of himself right now.

Yaibe was returned to his Pokeball after his evolution, & Mistress just stuck out her Swampert tongue. "Big deal. At least I can turn into any Pokemon & human!" She gloated in front of the class.

"Good for you." Kilik sided with her, so as to not make her mad. Kilik turned to the class, & then the teacher. "Sorry for the interruption, Ms. Hilda." He apologized to Hilda. Why was he apologizing? Must be in his nature.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

"Yeah, I guess that kinda would be cheating, wouldn't it? And you dont, like, wanna win cause you're psychic. You wanna win cause you're a good trainer, right?" Lincoln said as he stopped outside a classroom. A few students were still filing out of it, and through the door a teacher with his back turned was packing his briefcase. "Anyway, ready to meet my old man?"​

Nika Valentine

Nika blinked as the boy approached her and introduced herself. Had she been staring that much?

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. It's good to meet you - I'm Nika. I just couldn't help but admire your Scyther. It's a female isn't it? They have larger abdomens than the male of the species."

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
James "Jay" Storeson

"Yep It's a girl!" James said as he started smiling and looking around at his surroundings. "Her name's Scythe. I know it's not a unique name but she likes it." James turns around and stares at the surroundings a bit more than turns back, "Nika do you want to come find the forest with me?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Meanwhile, Professor Gary Oak stopped what he was doing to wonder what the Rocket had just happened somewhere. He then promptly went back to what he was doing without worrying too much about it.

Olivia Wolf​

Olivia got back to her feet, brushing herself off and checking herself over briefly as if searching for a bruise or a tear or something. She kind of wondered why Kenshin seemed to be under the illusion that she could carry his weight. It wasn't exactly an uncommon mistake though. After all, TV wouldn't lie to us right?

"I'm fine...--What do you think that was?"

She got straight to the point. It kind of concerned her that there was something somewhere letting out ear shattering bellows like that.

Elizabeth​

Elizabeth was somewhat put off. What did alchemy mean? And what did he mean by magic? For several long moments the question seemed to frustrate her as she searched for the proper words to answer it. It wasn't until she recalled a conversation with another teacher that a fitting word joined her vocabulary.

"Um... pokeballs like this one are ... enchanted."

It seemed to be implied that magic was involved.

Hilda​

As the group moved into the swamplands Alice asked Hilda a question about the pokemon that lived there. For a brief moment Hilda wasn't sure how to respond to that question. She could name a few, but it wasn't like she had some sort of detailed list on exactly what lived there, right? Only she did and it was called a pokedex. Not every teacher had them, but...

Hilda pulled out her pokedex, fiddling with it briefly before showing the screen to Alice.

"Well... some of them are serpents."

The screen showed an Ekans, and then a Serviper. Hilda held the pokedex there for a brief moment before taking it back.

"But I guess the point that I was making earlier--"

She pointed vaguely in the direction of bogwater.

"is that the swamp lands are dangerous because often we can't /see/ them coming."

She paused a moment.

"That and it's a filthy place~"

This time she seemed to be more cheery, almost as if she were joking. In a sense, she was. But she was by no means not telling the truth. Once again getting sick was a large risk in places like this.

"---Aaaand this is why we have boots"

As they'd gone farther, it hadn't taken them all that long to come across a part of the swamplands that seemed to be perpetually flooded, and the water looked about as clean as you'd expect, that is to say not at all. Seriously, who would /want/ to go barefoot in this ick? Hilda was at this point vaguely aware of a boy catching a Gligar, but why was this worthy of anyone stopping and giving him their attention? It wasn't, really. Now if he'd been losing that would be a whole other can of worms.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Wait what? Alchemy? Enchanted pokeballs? When their teacher had said "thought to have magic qualities" or whatnot, he assumed she was saying it was a myth or some sort. Now she's telling them that these were enchanted. He had a skeptical look on his face and looking back he could see the look on other's faces too. This wasn't Magic Class. This was... What was this again? Ancient Johto History. He thought he was about to learn the history of pokeballs, but clearly he was learning about how to make magical pokeballs.

Austin frowned. It was bad enough that she had a hard time getting to the point. This was just somewhat ridiculous. "Wait, wait, wait..." Austin started without raising his hand. He was a little too taken back for such courtesies. "Are you going to tell us that Johto was a once magical land or something?" That had to be where this was going. "I don't see where else you can find such wizardly pokeballs."

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Len's feet was down into the water. They were getting to a much more flooded area of the swamp. Still no sign of what they were supposed to be looking for though... His skin was smooth enough that most of the muck wouldn't stick to him thankfully. A good trait of being a water Pokemon. When Hilda mentioned pokemon jumping out of nowhere, Len lifted his foot out of the water for a second to make sure nothing had bit it. He continued walking afterwards.

"Boy it sure sounds like a dangerous place... Ya doing alright up there Alexis?" Len said, looking up at her.

Mark turned his head to Thyme as she made a remark toward Mark's comment. Of course he couldn't understand her so he simply nodded but he assumed she was against Mark giving her a bath. He turned to Daniel afterwards.

"Haha, I'm pretty used to it. Snype does this all the time and I can take a second passenger no problem. Can't tell if he's lazy or if he just wants to stick close to me." Mark joked.

Snype gave Mark a small whap to the head for suggesting he was lazy and peeked over to Thyme.

"So, how are the others doing? Duster and Co.? Have they changed much recently?" Snype asked.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis glanced around the swamp with her tail raised warily, her eyes narrowed and her fur slightly on end, though not emitting any electricity as Raichu normally would when they got annoyed. She held it back because of Len, obviously.

As he spoke to her, she smiled and nodded, giving the top of his head a little squeeze, not wanting to let go of him. "I'm fine, thanks. But yeah, you're right… there's something really icky about this… keep your eyes out Len, I'll try and keep you safe from up here!"

Daniel snickered softly at Mark's joke, but broke out into a full-out laughter as Snype hit him, presumably from having called him lazy. He glanced over towards Killik who had just caught himself a Pokémon. Daniel smiled, looking somewhat impressed.

"Hah, fair enough. I remember back when Alex' rode on me… she didn't do it a lot, she preferred running around on her own, but she liked relaxing there sometimes…"

At this point, Daniel tripped a little, wincing as he fell a little behind. "Uh… hold on!" he called out to Mark, lifting his foot to see a branch caught up in his book. He then heard a rustling of leaves, furrowing his brows a little.

He lowered his foot again, glancing around himself before looking upwards, his eyes widening. "… Helmmmmnph!!"

As he had looked up, a flash of black and yellow erupted from the trees. A rather large Seviper had crawled along the branches and waited for its moment, and apparently, this was now. It had lept down, and in one, swift movement, wrapped its mouth around the majority of Daniel's torso, causing him to stagger around, letting out muffled outcries before falling over, water splashing everywhere, and the serpent continuing to writhe further down along the boy.

Up front, Alexis' ears had twitched, her eyes widening at Daniel's outcries and turned her head, her eyes widening in realization. "DANIEL!"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia took in a deep breath as she stepped out of the car. Roberto was already off to the side grabbing her things from the trunks with his claws. Lucia gratefully took the bags from and watched as the car drove off. "Well, looks like for the first time we're on our own."

Roberto nodded and gestured at the academy. Lucia sighed as she walked toward the academy with Roberto directly following behind her. The suitcase she had wasn't that heavy, it was only filled with her clothes and just a few beauty items she could fit in it. As Lucia walked she couldn't help but feel nervous. She had never been this far away from home and on top of that she had left all of her friends back at Saffron. Perhaps the biggest weight on her mind would be how her peers would react to her. She had debated with herself along the way whether she would tell anyone else her last name and she finally decided to tell the truth. She was proud of who she was and proud of her parents. If someone else didn't like it then fine.

Lucia grabbed out a map from her pocket and unfolded it. The academy seemed to be pretty big but she eventually was able to pick out where she was. "Let's see. We need to go this way." Lucia marched on, every so often looking back down at the map, as the Scizor followed. Eventually she found her way to the dorm and looked back at the map, "Okay, this should be it." It took only a few minutes to find her room and it pretty much had what she expected it would. She put down her luggage and began to set up her room in earnest. Roberto leaned against the wall and kept a vigilant watch on the door.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Huh?" Mark said when Daniel got his foot stuck in a branch. Before Mark could help Daniel a wild Seviper lept down, nearly causing Mark to lose his balance. Before he know it, the Seviper was slowly attempting to eat up Daniel! Another wild pokemon causing trouble... Mark had run into these situations far to many times. Of course, it was probably just how they worked. Nonetheless, they had to do something. He thankfully had an idea...

"Len! Get ready!" Mark said. Mark reached into his pocket and threw a pokeball at the Seviper. He was most likely going to break out but at least he'd stop eating Daniel, assuming the Seviper didn't deflect it but it was too focused on eating Daniel anyways.

Len immediately went running toward the Seviper. Mark of course threw the pokeball so he waited to see if this would at least get him off of Daniel.

"Don't worry Alexis I'll get him." Len said.

(I'll let you decide if the Seviper gets into the ball or not.)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice watched as Kilik's Great Ball clicked, meaning that he successfully caught the Gligar. Just as she was about to congratulate him, she was stopped by a light coming from his Oshawott, and soon after that a Dewott was standing there. She smiled Kilik.

"Wow, that was cool!" she said, "Well done!"

She then turned her attention to Hilda, who told her that some of the Pokémon that lived in the swamps were snakes. Then she followed Hilda and the rest deeper into the swamplands. The scenery was even more off-putting than before, and Alice wondered if a wild Pokémon like those snakes could attack her there. And, speaking of snake Pokémon, one was attacking Daniel at that moment! Mark seemed to have everything covered, as he threw a ball at the Seviper to get it off Daniel. She was watching in horror and stepped back, stepping on something gooey. She thought it was some of the yucky swamp water, but she realised it was something else when she felt something climb up her leg.

She turned to see that her right foot was surrounded by some kind of purple slime. A slime...with a face. The slime growled at her, apparently angry for being stepped on, which made her let go of Jello and scream.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

Jello frowned and glared at the slime. Alice was violently shaking her feet, but some slimy arms were holding it tight. She thought she was in some kind of nightmare. The Solosis, mad at the slime for hurting his most beloved friend, used Psywave on it. The attack hit the slime in the face, and it let go of Alice's leg. Angered even more, he turned its attention to Jello.

"Griiiiiiiiii..." the Grimer said, meaning "You...you're going down..."

(OOC: As you can see, it's a wild Grimer. I'm probably making Alice catch it in my next post.)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
"Bishamon?"asked Miharu when there was a lull in the conversation between Miharu and Cynthia.

"Yes, master?"
replied Bishamon.

"Could you ask Haku whether or not she is ready to come back?" asked Miharu.

"Of course, master," said Bishamon. There were a few moments silence.

"Haku says that she is ready to return," said Bishamon.

"Think you can teleport her into her pokeball?"asked Miharu.

"I've certainly done it before, master," said Bishamon dryly.

Miharu felt a small shifting of weight on her pokeball belt and knew that Haku was back in her pokeball. "Thanks."

"It was nothing, master," said Bishamon in return.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Thyme

Thyme smiled at Snype and shook her head. "No, all of Brian's pokemon haven't changed a bit. But Brian has. He had to battle to get the money to get back here, so he's a lot more confident in himself. I'm very proud of him. How are you and Mark and the other pokemon getting along? And have you seen Nova? Brian's worried about the big mutt." she said slowly. She hated to admit it, but she was worried about Nova as well. She wanted to be sure he was ok, and tell him off for leaving Brian for so long. Just then, a Seviper attacked the boy next to Mark. Thyme hissed angrily at the other snake and was about to smack it with her vines, but Mark tossed a pokeball, sending it inside. If it came back out, it would have to deal with not only Mark's pokemon, and the boy's pokemon, but her as well. She'd show it for interupting her while she was trying to talk to Snype!

Brian

Brian shrugged and looked at the ball in his hands. "I dunno why it was abadoned. I think Leena was there, but she's never talked about it. Anyways, why don't you ask her yourself? Leena, come on out and... LEENA!?" he said when the ball clicked and was empty. Where the heck was she?!

"Duster, Sprinkes, where is Leena? Why isn't she in her ball?" he asked quietly., Duster frowned and said nothing.

"The ghost ditcched us. She said she needed to go get something for Frost." Sprinkles said boredly. Brian closed his eyes and shook his head. When all of his pokemon returned to him, he'd have to have a little talk with them.

"Well... Sorry, but Leena's not here... Um... W-while we're here, y-y-you wanna get some food?" Bri said to Sapphire nervously, barely able to control his words. He could barely believe that he was asking that, but he was.

Leena

Leena floated through the walls and the halls of Suicune Dorm. Not her usual behavior, she was keeping deadly quiet and making sure that she didn't startle anyone. She was on a mission. She floated into the room she was searching for and quickly found what she wanted. She grinned and held up the Razor Claw she was after.

"There! Now Frost can evolve and quit whining!" she said happily as she floated through the wall with her pilfered prize.

Quin

Quin grinned and walked down the path, Arcino at his side, Ezar in his arms, and the Minun, now dubbed Mai because of the noise he made, on his shoulder.

"Whoa... No need to go back there. Those two should be left alone... But I should probably tell Ms. Harris that her boyfriend's Luxray is running around out here." he said with a smirk.

"Plai Plai!" a voice called from behind him. He and his pokemon turned around to see the Plusle. She was shivering, but glaring at the trainer.

"What... The..." he said slowly as she growled at him then charged, electricity covering her body. Mai leapt down, growling at her and slammed into her with a Quick Attack.

"Plai?" "Maimai!" "Plai! Plaiplaiplai!" Quin didn't follow that at all, but the siblings seemed to be having a disagreement. They glared at each other, and the Minun began to Spark. The Plusle was clearly not used to him acting this defensive, and she leapt back.

"Plai!" she shouted defiantly, and she growled again.

"Mai!" Mai shouted, waiting for an order. Arcino had an amused look on his face, and Quin thought he knew what was going on.

"Stand back Arcino and hold Ezar. I don't want him in the way! Mai, use Quick Attack!" Quin shouted, grabbing a pokeball in his hand and getting it ready as the Minun charged at the Plusle, covering himself in electrical power.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

The teacher didn't say anything after Kilik apolgized. Rude much? He didn't need her sympathy anyway. The class seemed to be deeper in the swamplands. Mistress was being grosed out by so much ick. It explains how deep they're in, 'cause Mistress complaining gives it away. He noticed Alice came to congradulate him for his capture. "Wow, that was cool!" she said, "Well done!"

"Well..." Kilik breathed before continuing, "I'm just good that way. Thanks."

They continued through the swamplands. Kilik was planning to continue talking with Mark & Daniel. Or maybe talk with Alice. She seemed nice. His thoughts were filled with screaming for some reason when...ack! Daniel was being attacked by a Seviper. Mark was helping out. If that wasn't bad enough, Alice was being attacked by a Grimer. Her Solosis was helping her out. What should Kilik do? Help Daniel or Alice? Mark already had Daniel's situation tken care of. Guess it was Alice.

"Pierce! You're up!" Kilik grabbed his Great Ball, threw it & out came the Gligar. He seemed to be snickering. Guess he was itching for a battle. Kilik checked his Pokedex for Gligar's moves. They seemed good enough. "Taunt that Grimer!"

"You call that torture? I have sharp claws that can do more damage than you can!" Pierce taunted the Grimer. Kilik was trying to get Grimer's attention on him, so it wouldn't hurt Alice. Hopefully it worked.

(Ooc: I hope it's okay if I jump in like that MF.)

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Oscar was still on the lookout for Pokémon when suddenly a Gligar appeared. A Gligar...that could be a good Pokémon for his team. He reached for an empty Pokéball but before he had a change to fight it, Kilik beat him to it.

Oscar made a small frown but was quick to shrug it off. After all, it didn't really matter, there had to be more of them around in the area. He watched Kilik battle and capture the Gligar with mild interest, but he wasn't expecting for Kilik's Pokémon to evolve! Not that he knew what Pokémon that actually was, but evolution was something one instantly recognized when it happened.

''Nice work Kilik.'' Oscar flashed a quick smile and turned his attention back to the area. He was not going to leave this place without a Gulpin, or at least a Pokémon. But suddenly a cry for help was heard and Oscar looked back instantly before making a small jump backwards when realizing what happened.

A Seviper was trying to gobble up Daniel! Then another scream, and looking to the side, he noticed that Alice was being attacked by a Grimer. Mark had been quick to throw a Pokéball at the snake to make it realise Daniel, and Kilik and Alice were already fighting off the Grimer so Oscar decided to help Mark and Daniel.

''Meden! Let's go!'' The Meditite quickly leaped off Oscar's head and took a fighting stance next to Len and Thyme. Oscar shivered a bit and froze for a second or two, as he had a big fear of snakes in general. But forcing himself to focus, he called out to Meden and told him to use Reflect. Meden was quick to do so, and a clear glass wall appeared in front of all three Pokémon, shielding them from physical moves.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Miharu saw Cynthia scan the cafeteria. It was normal to the two of them; both of them scanned the areas they were in periodically. Both of them had helped bring down a team syndicate, despite being different ones, and, as champion, it wouldn't be surprising if Cynthia had a lot of enemies. Yet, Miharu saw Cynthia's eyes rested on a single place.

"Want to be a teacher already?" asked Cynthia.

"What?" asked Miharu.

Cynthia stood up and walked towards a boy and a girl along with their two pokemon out. Miharu made a note of the pokemon, just in case, as she followed Cynthia.

"Hello," Cynthia said in greeting. "You looked like you need some help."

Miharu internally rolled her eyes. Cynthia: always the one to help.

Miharu supposed that being Nightmare's trainer had hardened her a bit.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice closed her eyes as soon as Jello used Psywave, but luckily it didn't hurt her. She opened them, and saw Jello confronting the Grimer. She couldn't help but feel proud of Jello and the bond her shared with her. Then she heard Kilik's voice again. The boy sent out his newly-caught Gligar to help her.

"J-Jello...K-Kilik..." Alice mumbled, still shocked, "Thank you all..."

The Grimer was about to attack Jello when suddenly a Gligar entered the battle and taunted him. "You call that torture? I have sharp claws that can do more damage than you can!" the Pokémon said, upsetting the Grimer even more.

"Ya want some too, eh? Take this!" he said.

Then he used a move known as Sludge Wave, intending to hit Both Jello and Kilik's Gligar. Jello tried to move out of the attack's way, but he was unsuccessful and got hit. What's more, he started glowing purple and screamed in pain. Grimer's Sludge Wave had poisoned him!

"After I'm done with both of ya, I'm taking down the girl." Grimer said, "Ya are so doomed!"

Jello was very hurt because of the pain that the poison was causing him, but when he heard what the Grimer said, it seemed like he was drawing power from deep inside of him. He aimed at Grimer and fired another Psywave at him. This time it seemed to do more damage. Alice reached into her bag, and grabbed on of the Pokéballs that her parents gave her. She couldn't stand seeing Jello this way.

Alice aimed at the Grimer with the Pokéball in her hand. She tried to remember the way Kilik did that with the Gligar and his Great Ball, but wasn't sure if she could do it the same way. She closed her eyes and threw the Pokéball at Grimer, not even looking. The Ball flew up in the air and hit Grimer's 'head' as soon as he was recovering from the Psywave. The Pokémon turned into a red light and went inside the Pokéball.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda nodded and smiled at him "that's exactly right. If I read my opponents mind that makes the battle unfair because I can know what they are about to do and counter it. On the other hand if my opponent knows I can read their mind, they might think a false plan and then do the opposite" she said before nodded "sure, thanks again for this" she said happily.

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire put her hand on Bri's arm "I'm sure Leena will turn up" she said reassuringly before he asked her if she wanted to get some food. "sure Bri, I haven't eaten since I left home this morning" she said before seeing who she recognized from TV as Cynthia the champion of the Sinnoh Region.

"um, Bri was going to show me one of his Pokemon, but it wasn't in her Pokeball, that might be why he's nervous" Sapphire said shyly having spotted how nervous Brian looked.

Back