• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Since Will's upgrade to SMod, there is now a search for a new resident mod for Video Gaming.

And still no new mod for Other Clubs, when will Alternative's successor be revealed?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I have a feeling there will be more than just him tho. Soo probably more mods? Always nice to see more mods around here, lol.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Tis a bittersweet thing, Nica. New Mods are always nice because it's a change and is nice to see what they're capable of doing. It's bad because it's sad to see the old ones go who've been there awhile (though most of them generally do so because it what makes 'em happy. For that, this one also falls under the nice category as well :x). It's also bad because when something happens to a Mod, seems like that's all some people can and will talk about, be it on a forum or off z.z Though I do gotta say Fabster seems like a great choice to helm the orange cowl :V

Don, I'mma just say I'm mad jelly, mang. I've not seen McDonald's do a Pokemon theme here since... hmm... well, it was the release of Black and White I suppose, but eh.

FMA '03 was great for its time. Still is great compared to a lot of shows out there today. I need to read the Manga and watch all of Brotherhood now though :c

Years

I have a feeling there will be more than just him tho. Soo probably more mods? Always nice to see more mods around here, lol.

I guess that with the increased activity and more new people coming, PC will need to expand its staff to keep up with the activity.

I mean, Trade Corner and several Art Gallery sections have a lot of mods.

Years

I mean, look at all the old regulars coming back... probably because the forum has suddenly got Black 2/White 2 coverage.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Yeah, B2W2 is definitely attracting people, but I'm definitely seeing many parts of PC being pretty deserted even though they have been thriving just months beforehand.
I remember when a thread like this could go almost ten pages in a day, easily.

Years

I am mean with envy... after I facepalmed after seeing the latest trends on Twitter.

Spoiler:

Goddamn it!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I watched the first three seasons in three days or so. It would have been less if irl didn't have to get in the way. It was great thought because on one of the nights my friend, sister, and I stayed up until 6am watching Brotherhood.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My mom wants me to make spaghetti for lunch. I suppose I should go and do that since I'm a bit hungry myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back