• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen7 OW pokemon deleted from Reliccastle

mybusiness

I dowloaded a month ago a .rar from Reliccastle that contained all SMUSUM-exclusive OW sprites (even the shinies), so along with my previous PNGs, I was happy to have all 807 pokemon to follow you in game. For some reasons I deleted it and now it's gone. Even the mega link that I still have is no longer available.

If someone knows this awesome MrSunshine, or if someone had downloaded that before, can you please upload it? Thank you.

The cached link is: webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2cCO2VYgojgJ:https://reliccastle.com/resources/192/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=es

mybusiness

Yesss. Thank you very much. I'll announce you when my hack is done (not very soon).

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
I have all pokemons. You want all or just gen vii?

A nvm, catch them all.
WolfPP, are you the original artist for all of these overworld sprites? Are there any additional credits that need to be given?

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
WolfPP, are you the original artist for all of these overworld sprites? Are there any additional credits that need to be given?

No, obsviously.
You can find all artist into DA, like i did. Also, until gen 4 or 5 (i don't remember) they are from HGSS. I don't have the relation of artist right now, but you can find them into DA, easy easy.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
No, obsviously.
You can find all artist into DA, like i did. Also, until gen 4 or 5 (i don't remember) they are from HGSS. I don't have the relation of artist right now, but you can find them into DA, easy easy.

Dou you have mega forms ?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
Pretty sure you can find them if used google, as I did:

Thank you for reply,
but at your post you have mega charizard x and Mega pidget 4x4 but at the link they just 2x4. Where did you find those ?

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Ernnn, make them yourself by using paint.net or Photoshop or some program that save the pic as PNG format (to getting transparent background).

Back