• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Hey Omega. Hopefully you remember me after these 2 years.

Anyways I wish the game had an boxart. :(

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Pointless having boxart for a digitally distributed game- but impressive I must say.
I'm looking forward to the release also and you have my support.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thanks for leaving comment guys. By the way, updated. Added back part of the box art. Enjoy~
I'm planning on making a Trailer video. Just stay tune~

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
That's amazing OG. I wish I could make something like that boxart. Looking foward to seeing the trailer and the demo!

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Nice box Art but you can add one more screen from game on bottom right. And nice to see you back.

Maxedg8s

Revisiting...
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2012
This is extremely impressive! :)

I guess my comment does not say alot since its on the 51st page... ^_^;;

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
... No. This isn't a Hack. It is a game created on RPG Maker XP. It can't be played on an emulator, or the PSP.

On topic: I can't wait for the final release. It feels like yesterday when I saw the Jirachi event getting posted, which is about the time I started watching this game. And it has improved so much. Congratulations, OmegaGroudon, on pretty much completing the game.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
I think that impatience won't bring anything good. If we must wait that means we must wait! I have no doubt that this game will be relised and it will be great.

thedootmaster

Banned
Years
Wow i thought I would have beaten the game by now, i have been patient and now it does not get rewarded because unlike some people when school starts (which it has) i do not have enough time to play this game until the summer when i have nothiing else again soo yea.......

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Wow i thought I would have beaten the game by now, i have been patient and now it does not get rewarded because unlike some people when school starts (which it has) i do not have enough time to play this game until the summer when i have nothiing else again soo yea.......

Well that is just rude. You should try to develop and complete a game like omegagroudon. You will have plenty of time during the school year. Its not like you go to school for the whole day, 7 days a week. If you were patient you wouldn't have said something like that. I suggest you stop complaining or you leave. Whichever you prefer.

adi_balwani

A HUGE game fan
Years
May I ask something.. I know its a stupid question but if this game isn't a hack, how do we play it

Also, which is the latest version of this game

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
May I ask something.. I know its a stupid question but if this game isn't a hack, how do we play it

Also, which is the latest version of this game

Like a pc game :)

The latest version is on the 1st page but the newest and final release should be released anytime soon :)

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
you do know that the game is almost released right? as in they don't need any more spriters.

Back