• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard203

Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2019
Username: Charizard203
Partner(s): Meowth, Scraggy (if you want Pikachu let me give it to you)

Last edited:
Years
What do you think the mascot of Team Rocket should be?
Magikarp and don't you dare disagree. >.> I think it should be Persian though, since Giovanni has it around him all the time (well, mostly).

Do you think Jessie or James will successfully steal a Pokemon while they're in Unova?

Not happening while we're alive.

Username: Charizard203
Partner(s): Charizard, Venusaur
Hey Charizard, welcome to the Rocket fan-club! Why don't you check our current topics and answer them? And also, we don't have Charizard and Venusaur available as partner Pokemon. :(

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Meowth of course ♥!!!

Do you think Jessie or James will successfully steal a Pokemon while they're in Unova?
Never ever. The bad guys aren't supposed to win.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
Years
Osha_say_wott?! reporting in for duty~!

Username: Osha_say_wott?!
Partner(s): Poochyena & Meowth

TROshawott.png

I'm prepared for trouble and making it double. I'm ready to catch that Pikachu. It's go time.​

Gengar. An evil looking Pokémon for an evil team. Who would want to go against Team Rocket with a scary ghost Pokémon as their mascot?

Catch? Yeah. Steal? Not likely. =/ The closes they'll probably get is kidnapping a Pokémon, until Ash and crew rescue and frees said Pokémon.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I'll answer my own now.

I think Oshawott after that picture Crobat. It is a strong and an evil Pokemon that evolves from a super common Team Rocket Pokemon. Either that or Meowth/Persian for obvious reasons.

No, if they did it would be a 'bad influence on children' leading them to lives of crime. Shame though.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Nope, the world is biased to heros and bad guys will always lose.

Years
It's time for my most insightful and thought provoking topics. >,>

New topic: If Jessie was a beginning trainer in Unova, which starter Pokemon do you think she would have chosen?

New topic: Which is the most evil looking Pokemon offered by Team Rocket to it's grunts?

New topic:
If there were some more Pokemon you could add to the list of Pokemon being offered, which ones would they be?

And no, you're not getting my uber Mudkip or Magikarp under any circumstances whatsoever.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Can I sign up? I love, love, love the Team Rocket Trio

Username: DarkAngel91
Partner(s): I'd like Wynuat and Ekans please
New topic: If Jessie was a beginning trainer in Unova, which starter Pokemon do you think she would have chosen?
I think that Jessie would have picked Snivy because Snivy can be stuck up at times, just like Jessie

New topic: Which is the most evil looking Pokemon offered by Team Rocket to it's grunts?
Patrat. Plain and simple. That thing has eyes that make you believe it's going to kill you while you sleep O-O

New topic: If there were some more Pokemon you could add to the list of Pokemon being offered, which ones would they be?
I would add Seviper, Misdreavious, Skorupi, Swablu, Cacnea, Eevee, Sneasle, Growlithe and Skitty

Hope its ok that I did all three

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
New topic: If Jessie was a beginning[FONT=inherit !important] [FONT=inherit !important]trainer[/FONT][/FONT] in Unova, which starter Pokemon do you think she would have chosen?

Snivy because of Jessie's Seviper and Arbok are snakes and I can predict tht Jessie will choose Snivy. Snivy's a snake right?

Meowth, i don't know why. Just that sinster-looking smile on the first post that made me chose Meowth.

New topic:
If there were some more Pokemon you could add to the list of Pokemon being offered, which ones would they be?

Snorlax!
Drowzee, Cubone, Machop, Murkrow, Grimer and Houndoor. Because they are what Grunts use in the games.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
If Jessie was a beginning trainer in Unova, which starter Pokemon do you think she would have chosen?
I have to agree with everyone else, only Snivy matches her personality.

Which is the most evil looking Pokemon offered by Team Rocket to its grunts?
None really. Let's say Houndour because it represents the devil I guess.

Houndour, Murkrow, Seviper, Woobat, Yamask, Grimer, Drowzee.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
Years
If Jessie was a beginning trainer in Unova, which starter Pokemon do you think she would have chosen?
If it's the Snivy from the anime, then I would say Snivy, due to their personalities. Otherwise, I would say she would choose Tepig, because she can have a fiery personality.

None. They are all adorable and cute. xP Poochyena looks menacing with its rugged fur.

My personalized Team Rocket Oshawott. Weezing, Arbok, Cubone, Purrloin, Drilbur and definitely Hondour.

TROshawott.png

Oshawott, with the mission report. Saw the target, Pikachu, in sight. Attempted to capture target, but all my Team Rocket shirts were dirty. Had to withdraw until I could get more clean shirts.
Mission: Failed

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
If it was anime then I am pretty sure she would have chosen Snivy as I think their personalities are similar.

If it is this one we are talking about then I'd say Carvahna. It looks like it is ready to tear someone to shreds.

VAPOREON!!!

Even though Mervyn keeps saying no. I will someday get it.

Years
TROshawott.png

Oshawott, with the mission report. Saw the target, Pikachu, in sight. Attempted to capture target, but all my Team Rocket shirts were dirty. Had to withdraw until I could get more clean shirts.
Mission: Failed
WHAT?!! YOU'RE FIRED. jk Don't worry. No one has been able to catch that yellow mouse yet. >_>''

Also, I was thinking of a new topic... What do you think is the most evil act committed by Team Rocket (not the trio, the organisation as a whole) both in the games and in the Anime ?
Cutting poor Slowpoke's tails and killing Marowak was really cruel to me. ;-;

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
What do you think is the most evil act committed by Team Rocket (not the trio, the organisation as a whole) both in the games and in the Anime ?

I'm agreeing with Regeneration. Although capturing Moltres and Zapdos is right up there too.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
What do you think is the most evil act committed by Team Rocket (not the trio, the organisation as a whole) both in the games and in the Anime ?
Abuse Mewtwo for his powers.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Cloning Mew. Cloning is already bad, but abusing Mewtwo's powers, that's even worse. However, the twerps will be defeated and that yellow rodent will be caught once and for all!!!

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Yes, either controlling Mewtwo or capturing Lugia or Latios. That was super evil.
Latios as in Annie and Oakley? These two aren't Team Rocket members in the Japanese version. I'd like them to though :/. Hey, I've been wondering, are they sisters or not? I read that on some websites, but they sure don't look like siblings.

Question time!

What is your favourite Team Rocket disguise?
I can't even answer since there are so many. I love the Moltres suit and the reversed bride and groom. There has to be better ones that I forgot about. James with false nails and make-up was quite epic too.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2013
Hello there, could I please join?

Username: Ēfi
Partner: Rattata (I'd only like the one, if that's okay?)

Heheh ^^,

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Either controling Mewtwo or Celebi.

What is your favourite Team Rocket disguise?
Jessilina for sure, shes just soo Kawaii.
jessalina.png

Although if that doesn't really count as it really is just an Ego, it have have to be either this,
ixnay.jpg

or this,
tumblr_lhov8ddld31qc55jlo1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back