• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my team

tj4bigred

Instant Classic
Years
You still lack a spinner, and Thundurus-T, Salamence, and Volcarona all are going to take huge damage if they switch in repeatedly.

If you don't like the Starmie set PlatDude suggested, you could go for Hitmontop, but he isn't as effective as Starmie.

Hitmontop @ Leftovers
252 HP/252 Defense/4 Special Defense (Impish Nature)
Intimidate (you could use Technician on a more offensive set, but that's better suited for UU)
Rapid Spin
Foresight
Close Combat
Sucker Punch/Stone Edge

Years
I already said that i will switch thundurus for starmie with rapid spin, thunderbolt, hydro pump and ice beam. Salamence is not sure yet, maybe volcarona too. I only know that i will have scarfed dragon (not counting latios-he will be there too)

Years
I've got a new idea of replacing salamence with Terakion.
My team will be now:
Terakion Jolly @ Choice band
-stone edge/rock slide
-sacred sword
-x-scissor
-close combat
ev:4hp/252atk/252speed
Latios Timid @ Choice scarf
- draco meteor
- psyshock
- dragon pulse
- trick
ev:4hp/252sp.atk/252speed
Starmie Timid @ leftovers (natural cure)
- hydro pump
- ice beam/blizzard
- thunderbolt
- rapid spin
ev: 252sp.atk/4sp.def/252speed
Ferrothorn Relaxed @ leftovers
- power whip
- stealth rock
- gyro ball
- lech seed
ev:252hp/88def/168sp.def
Breloom Adamant @ life orb (technician)
- bullet seed
- mach punch
- spore
- stone edge
ev:4hp/252atk/252speed
Volcarona Timid @ leftovers
- bug buzz
- fire blast and later fiery dance
- quiver dance
- substitute
ev:252sp.atk/4sp.def/252speed

Any comments?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
When Latios is using a Choice item, it needs more coverage than just its STABs; it's walled by Steels at the moment:
-Draco Meteor
-Surf
-Hidden Power (Fire)
-Trick/Psyshock
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Choice Specs/Choice Scarf

For Breloom, it can use Swords Dance to make its attacks more threatening (SD over Stone Edge; sure, this leaves you walled by a few things, but Breloom's attacks will become crazy strong after a SD boost or two)

Years
Ok. I change stone edge for swords dance and modify latios moveset for that of yours but can I gave up on surf for psyshock (i want trick too). Starmie can defend latios with hydro pump instead.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Ok. I change stone edge for swords dance and modify latios moveset for that of yours but can I gave up on surf for psyshock (i want trick too). Starmie can defend latios with hydro pump instead.

Surf is pretty much a necessity on Choice Latios so that it can hit Heatran, as well as Tyranitar and Scizor without resorting to Draco Meteor or Hidden Power Fire respectively on the switch.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
[SIZE="a"]

Surf is pretty much a necessity on Choice Latios so that it can Heatran, as well as Tyranitar and Scizor without resorting to Draco Meteor or Hidden Power Fire respectively on the switch.

Platinum Dude is 100% right, stick to the set he gave you.[/SIZE]

Back