• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Giratina's Legend | 07-01-24

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
simply amazing. I don't know how I missed this 1. everything looks great from the story to the ow sprites. Good thing Ita. & spanish are similar bc I understand some of the script *time 2 study ita now for this hack if its not translated into English.* Also IF you are planning on an English translation & need help, you can count me in. Just send me a VM :)

Looking forward to more from this hack.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Origin Cave:
z79yd.png

Next update: ??? city
As usual I ask tips to improve...

Just wanted to ask why suddenly all of the new hacks got so obsessed in webs within caves? Seriously, webs don't really form as much as that unless web pokemon like Ariados, Galvantula etc. live there. I'm not insulting you or anything but, if this continues, in the near future, no more hack would be unique.

Years
  • Seen today
After nearly a month of inactivity I'm back :)
2qnocqd.png

There are many new features:
the screen you can see the 3 cities and correct the reflection of the pond :)
In addition, the animations have been added for the various doors (building and gym) ^ ^
I edited a part of history and will be possible in 3 cities challenge the various inhabitants if they want to fight with you will go on a field of battle that will see below :)
As usual, I accept suggestions

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
I love the shadows you added to the buildings, looks really good! One thing I'd change though is the palette of the tall grass, maybe it would look better with less blue and more green. You could try that out if you want. But in general the tiles work really well together, nice work!

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
It looks pretty but the buildings in the city looks a bit dull.

Years
  • Seen today
Sorry i'm italian and i don't know these acronyms ^^"
The first beta will release at the end of the summer...

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2019
Almost all amazing looking hacks are in different languages :C

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
looks gorgeous, is tehre a download out? if so can someone pm me because i cant seem to find one

Years
  • Seen today
ehgo7o.png

Ehmmm ok, This update I wanted to post it in a few days then I rethought xD
well, in the screen you can see a subway, In fact, in 3 cities there is a subway :D
comments and suggestions are welcome ^^

Credit:
Seiyouh

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Nice image. I like everything in the screenshots except you can barely see the tracks.

Years
  • Seen today
svmlub.png

changed backgorund :) (still not sure if these will remain or will change them because I was doing one but I am not convinced, I like the current ones) ^^"
changed the bar ps / exp :)
changed pokemon sprites (they have all the sprites to HGSS by pacth) :)
Added new ow for people ^^
Chance to ride Arcanine ^^"

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
svmlub.png

changed backgorund :) (still not sure if these will remain or will change them because I was doing one but I am not convinced, I like the current ones) ^^"
changed the bar ps / exp :)
changed pokemon sprites (they have all the sprites to HGSS by pacth) :)
Added new ow for people ^^
Chance to ride Arcanine ^^"

1.Looks great. I see that these screenshots are in English so will you first release an English version or an Italian?
2.You have posted a lot here and I´ve seen that your English is quite good. So is there a lot to do for the first release(Alpha/Beta/Full version)?
Keep up the great work, buddy :)

Back