• 117 replies

FlameChrome

Winter Flame

Age 18
Male
United States
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
I still want Jasper to have a redemption arc somehow. And we want to see Lars and Sadie get together properly!! And can Lapis finally relax now that the Diamonds are no longer a threat?

And

what about the

SNEEPLE
(totally not a late response)
IDR THIS SNEEPLE, I NEED A REMINDER
also yeah, i do agree, in the last scenes jasper was all hesitant and stuff of what was going on, so i kind of what to see her views on what it is now. and I wanna see more buismith (i know spelt wrong) because there was only like what, maybe 5 episodes with that character? for a crystal gem you would think there would be more episodes, thats just me.

FlameChrome

Winter Flame

Age 18
Male
United States
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
It's possible in the next season we'll be getting more development for characters like Jasper and Bismuth.
Thats a strong if, because the movie could be the final for the show

FlameChrome

Winter Flame

Age 18
Male
United States
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
I thought they had confirmed that there was going to be another season.
if they did, i didnt see anything about it, then again i usually find news from PC, so yeah lol

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin

Age 21
Female
South Carolina
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,238 posts
1.1 Years
if they did, i didnt see anything about it, then again i usually find news from PC, so yeah lol
So I looked into it and it hasn't been officially confirmed yet, but there's been a lot of official sources heavily hinting at it.

skywalker

Non-binary
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
33,728 posts
12.3 Years
Steven thinks his time defending the Earth is over, but when a new threat comes to Beach City, Steven faces his biggest challenge yet.
A bigger challenge than defying White Diamond or the Cluster? What can this movie be about? O.o and who's that evil kid in the teaser

FlameChrome

Winter Flame

Age 18
Male
United States
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
Yo whos ready for the movie?

erik destler

pthhpth

Age 28
Male
louisiana
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
7,964 posts
14.7 Years
I REALLY LIKED THE MOVIE OVERALL.

The ending was a bit...wobbly tho. :thonk:

WHAT WAS EVERYONES FAV SONG
paired with Cherrim

butterfox

hi I adore Pyschic foxes

Non-binary
Kansas, Texas
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
38 posts
1.4 Years
*INHALES*

hiiii~
you can call me PB! I’m glad to be here :D
I love all the gems... but rn my favorite is... aside from Spinel, Lapis Lazuli. Lapis is always such a mood and I totally adore the fact that she has water manipulation powers. Her development also really made me happy.
In light of the movie my runner up favorite is Spinel!! I love both sides of her and the entire movie had me just wanting to give her a hug ; __ ;
I love her sense of humor and her powers!

OH MY FAVORITE SONG IS “OTHER FRIENDS” that and “Change”
Insert aesthetic quote here, coming soonCREDIT

skywalker

Non-binary
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
33,728 posts
12.3 Years
Spinel aaaaa. I really liked her in the end :) gosh so sad story.

Independent Together was utterly amazing <333

erik destler

pthhpth

Age 28
Male
louisiana
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
7,964 posts
14.7 Years

opening for STEVEN UNIVERSE FUTURE
paired with Cherrim

skywalker

Non-binary
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
33,728 posts
12.3 Years

I don't like the song at all as much as the old one :3 otherwise, it's cool!

I hope not too many will come across this show and get spoiled before they see the original one lol. Also, do we know how many seasons this one will have? Just one? ;;

skywalker

Non-binary
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
33,728 posts
12.3 Years
Spoiler:

*INHALES*

hiiii~
you can call me PB! I’m glad to be here :D
I love all the gems... but rn my favorite is... aside from Spinel, Lapis Lazuli. Lapis is always such a mood and I totally adore the fact that she has water manipulation powers. Her development also really made me happy.
In light of the movie my runner up favorite is Spinel!! I love both sides of her and the entire movie had me just wanting to give her a hug ; __ ;
I love her sense of humor and her powers!

OH MY FAVORITE SONG IS “OTHER FRIENDS” that and “Change”
Yo whos ready for the movie?
So I looked into it and it hasn't been officially confirmed yet, but there's been a lot of official sources heavily hinting at it.
I'm pretty sure the writers and voice actors are still hard at work on production, so we're still bound to have atleast about 1-2 seasons worth of SU

The Steven Universe Movie is airing in the Fall iirc? I'm slightly hoping this picks up after Change Your Mind, I'm kinda not feeling the movie having a separate storyline as the show (like its in canon, but has no big impact on the show itself), so I'm hoping it will be intertwined.

But aaaaaaa Change Your Mind was amazing. Although the episode itself seemed like the series finale, I think there's a lot to go on after. If they really want to take the story to the next level, I'm pretty sure a timeskip is in order. I'm also thinking of the whole series so far as one big arc (aka the Pink Diamond Arc), now that arc has finished, I can see 2 possible arcs that they could go, I'm pretty sure a civil war will happen after this, especially against the colonies and Homeworld itself. As much as the Diamonds have been somewhat redeemed, it still doesnt change the fact that they're intergalactic dictators. Escapism pretty much foreshadowed this. I'm also seeing that maybe after the civil war is over, maybe another species (Sneeple) attack the Gems? Idk I can see a lot of potential here.
oh man im so in love with this episode. it definitely felt like a finale, but i was told that there is a movie coming and they have been confirmed for season 6. so that's good. i'm excited to see what's next.

Spoiler:
also i love all the new outfits holy mother of god. me and my little sister watched this together and we were on the edge of our seats and squealing the whole time.

edit: also can i be added as renegade!Pearl please, as one of the members on the first main page on the op.

Hoiiii

I've seen the first 4 eps of SU future now ^^ it's lovely. Especially ep 4 omg?? Spoilertalk if someone is behind.

Spoiler:
PEARL FUSION!!

And it was kind of a bomb to drop that Pink was the one who destroyed Pink Pearl's eye. I hope it got fixed now. I'd love to see more of her.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin

Age 21
Female
South Carolina
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,238 posts
1.1 Years
Oh man the first four episodes were great.

Spoiler:
Part of me almost hopes her eye isn't fixed at first, to kind go with the whole symbolism of "how did you stop hurting?" "I never did", but that maybe eventually it fades away some so we see this slow progression of the wound fading but not entirely leaving her.

Galukxy

Location not valid.
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,414 posts
10.3 Years
HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS THREAD

*Ahem*..

Can I join?
I give my consent.

My favourite gems are Garnet; Peridot and Pearl.

Spoiler:

Also, still kind of getting use to the new Future Steven. Heactuallyhasanecknow
But I'm looking forward to seeing more gems and I hope Emerald makes another appearance.

📱

skywalker

Non-binary
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
33,728 posts
12.3 Years
HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS THREAD

*Ahem*..

Can I join?
I give my consent.

My favourite gems are Garnet; Peridot and Pearl.

Spoiler:

Also, still kind of getting use to the new Future Steven. Heactuallyhasanecknow
But I'm looking forward to seeing more gems and I hope Emerald makes another appearance.
Welcome to the club!!

Spoiler:
EMERALD! Yea we forgot about her, she got way too little screentime.

Sheep

Female
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
27,763 posts
13.4 Years
wow so I just binge watched SU future and it's really good! especially loved the volleyball and graduation episodes, omg ;_;

art blog | art thread | credit
sheep x bobandbill 5ever
Advertiser Content