• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite phone applications?

Years
  • gmail bc email
  • discord bc chat
  • lyft to get places i normally couldnt through public transit
  • reddit to lurk reddit threads
  • youtube for videos
  • my local transit app to see what times the buses are arriving, etc

that's pretty much it, i think.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 25, 2023
  • Telegram because that's how I communicate with my wife
  • Discord because I use it to communicate with my friends and a lot of development work
  • Ebay and Etsy are my source of online shopping
  • Firefox is so good on mobile, so I actually just love it
  • Protonmail is my personal email service of choice
  • NewPipe is my primary form of consuming YouTube content
  • I also use Microsoft Office and Teams quite a lot for work

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
I frequently use the YouTube app to watch videos and the Google Chrome app to access the Internet. I also used to play around with a Photo Editor app, but I don't really care much about it these days.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I use Google Chrome, Google Drive because I actually use it quite a bit and Calm Radio. I use Calm Radio every day because I have to sleep with music with my ear ringing.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Kiwi Browser has built in "adblocking" (blocks most but not all ads) and Chrome desktop extension support for even better adblocking (via uBlock Origin). It's everything I want in a phone browser.
I also frequently use Keep, Drive, Maps, Photos, Files, GasBuddy, Speedway's app, Discord, Metal, FB Messenger Lite, RetroArch, Tachiyomi, and Steam Chat.

Back