• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] [T] Delirium [IC]

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
I hope I don't wake her up. Kiro quietly closed the door and walked to a clearing not far from the cabin. He tapped his pokéballs to release Gatmuir and Churbin. "Alright guys, let's finish the day with an actual challenge." Kiro walked to the side of the cleaning as the two pokémon separated. "Battle each other." Churbin immediately began to use Gust but Gatmuir already closed the distance and used Bite. The baby parrot spun to the side and used Sand Attack. The lizard already had his closed and used Razor Leaf. Churbin was cut out of the air and used Quick Attack, slamming into the lizard. Gatmuir used Bite upon impact, catching Churbin but she escaped with Gust. Now airborne, the bird used Gust to push the lizard away. Gatmuir pierced the wind with Absorb's red beams, causing Churbin to Quick Attack past them and follow up with another Gust. Three seeds shot Churbin out of the sky, where she was caught with Bite and slammed into the dirt. Gatmuir used Absorb and punted the bird as she shook dirt off. Churbin fought through the draining and used Gust. The lizard slid back but kept the beams on her. The baby parrot flew out of the clearing, behind the trees, and into Gatmuir with Quick Attack. Gatmuir used Bite and threw Churbin to the side, then used Razor Leaf. Churbin used another Quick Attack and slipped between Gatmuir's legs to avoid another Bite, then rose and slammed into the back of the lizards head. After backing away and using Gust to avoid the reflexive swipe, Churbin was shot down once more by a Bullet Seed that hit twice and drained by Absorb on the way down.

Seconds after hitting the ground, Churbin started glowing out of nowhere and shot into the air, light trailing behind her. The glowing around her popped as she spread her wings screeching. A new silhouette hovered high in the sky against the backdrop of the moon and dashed straight towards Gatmuir at full speed, whistling through the air with Quick Attack. Gatmuir desperately shot five Bullet Seeds at the incoming opponent. The sound of the impact cracked like a gun shot, kicking up dirt everywhere. A Strigotiel's cry rang through the forest as the dust cleared and revealed Churbin's evolution standing, wings spread and beak open, atop a fainted Gatmuir sunken slightly into the dirt.

"Woah! That was awesome!" Kiro exclaimed, eyes wide in disbelief. Moving in for a closer look as his pokèdex buzzed,
"Strigotiel, The Voice Mimic Pokèmon. Strigotiel are entertaining Pokemon, especially for their ability to mimic some words from their human partners. Though unable to mimic a complete dictionary, Strigotiel are smart enough to learn the words they find most important, including the names of their trainers."
In response Strigotiel immediately said, "Strigotiel. Pokèmon. Kiro. Trainer." The parrot like voice, though distinctly female, shocked him. "Yeah. I'm Kiro, your trainer." The parrot leaped off Gatmuir as it was sucked into his pokéball. "You too Strigotiel." She nodded and tapped the spherical capsule's button. His excitement clashed with his sleepiness on the way back until he came to a decision outside the cabin. Top bunk...

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years

KIRO IRAKUZA:
Good post!
Congratulations! Churbin has officially evolved into Strigotiel! Strigotiel learned Wing Attack!
011_small_zpsdvlxziim.png

Out in the wilderness, you found 280PD lying around, and also found an Figy Berry!
Bag_Figy_Berry_Sprite.png

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023

Brass
Let's move on, yeah? | Route 1: Cliff
bKrLkXv.png
Pouch | 2090PD Pokedex | Quickdev 4 x Pokeball 1 x Oran Berry 1 x Lum Berry
UFX2Dgq.png
Lyla (Kadporah) | Female | Sassy Level 18 | Synchronize | Psychic Confusion | Calm Mind | Teleport | Double Team | Hidden Power
OzLHwdp.png
Hastecaller (Krihte) | Male | Rash Level 7 | Shield Dust | Bug String Shot | Bug Bite | Electroweb
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
5AlHSIN.png

It was now well into the day, but that didn't make the trek any easier. Brass took every step with the caution of a city dweller, unsure of when he would slip on the ill-placed rock and fall to his earthy demise. Hastecalle had run ahead; he knew the way to Celeste City, though his swarm usually took great care to stay away from human interaction. Not that he heeded the warnings, though - his name was Hastecaller for good reason. He didn't look behind to see if Brass was following; Brass' loud footsteps and occasional mumbling were enough to signal his location to everything in the area.

There was a short series of thumps, and Hastecaller immediately turned toward its source. Brass looked, but he couldn't see anything. Lyla's aura flared as she concentrated her power. Hastecaller's body sparked with electricity, and webs shot out from his mouth. There was a cry and a splash of sand sprayed the trainer and his Pokemon. A pair of brown rabbit Pokemon emerged, both of them stuck in electrified webbing. They struggle to move, but the electricity now coursing through their bodies made it difficult for them to react with any real speed. One of them quickly shook it off and was furiously dashing toward Hastecaller.

Brass spit some sand out of his mouth. He examined the two Gembur; the electrified one had a topaz on its forehead, while the other had an emerald. They seemed young, though, and this was a chance to see Hastecaller's battle capabilities. He gestured for Lyla to fall back and her aura dimmed, but she stayed alert. Hastecaller barely dodged the enraged Headbutt, and the emerald Gembur snarled as it was wrapped up in a String Shot. Before it could break free, Hastecaller bit it hard and instantly regretted his decision. The Gembur was deceivingly sturdy, and this time, it slammed its head into Hastecaller. He reeled back in pain, dashing away before Gembur could Headbutt him again.

In the corner of his eye, he saw the topaz Gembur rushing in for a Headbutt as well; he was pincered between the two charging Gembur and froze, seemingly unsure of what to do. Right when they were about to collide with him, he rolled out of the way, and the two Gembur hit each other head on. They took a second to regain their composure, but Hastecaller was already shooting an Electroweb. The two Gembur were caught in the electrified web, and Hastecaller circled them, string shooting out of his mouth. The sticky combination left the Gembur barely able to move, and Hastecaller trilled triumphantly as he watched them struggle. Instead of making them faint, however, he ripped the webbing apart, and the two Gembur hopped away as fast as they could.

Brass smiled, impressed by Hastecaller's quick thinking. Lyla flashed green and purple; the two would get along just fine. They continued walking; they occasionally ran into some Krihte, but they all treated Hastecaller with reverence. They would pass along whatever news they heard, and through Lyla's rough translation, it seemed that another trainer had beaten Andie, as well as many of the forest's Pokemon. Brass frowned; he never enjoyed the idea of making wild Pokemon faint. They had no access to any reliable source of healing, and their injuries would leave them ill-equiped to defend themselves in the future.

When the sun was beginning to set, Brass found himself nearing the edge of the forest. He had been blindly following Hastecaller and had expected to continue along the rocky part of Route 1, but he realized as they went further into the forest that he was being led to a cabin. The building seemed abandoned to the forces of nature; it was enveloped by vines and fallen leaves, the wood a dark dirty brown. The healing box was still functional, and Brass returned his Pokemon to their Pokeballs to heal them before letting them back out again.

The trees made the night exceptionally dark, but starlight softly filtered through the gaps in the leaves. It was a sight Brass had never been able to experience back in the city. Some Pokemon howled in the distance, their voices echoing each other as they joined together in appreciation of the night sky. Brass left Lyla and Hastecaller to their own endeavors; he fell asleep as soon as he closed his eyes, preparing himself mentally and physically for another long day.

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years

BRASS LADRIAN:
Congratulations! Hastecaller has joined your team!
047_small_zpsg0hozy3i.png

Hastecaller grew to Level 9 against the two Gembur!

Out in the wilderness, you found 210PD lying around, and also found an Aguav Berry!
Bag_Aguav_Berry_Sprite.png

DAY TWO OF JOURNEY IS OVER; DAY THREE BEGINS

For those following the timeline cycle of Veriti, Day 2 (Ghost Year, Daro, Thinis, Zhouday) is over. Wrap up your first day and continue onto Day 3: Ghost Year, Daro, Thinis, Renday.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Aeolus Panthera - Chapter 1.4
A Marshocking Domination! (Pt. 1)
----------
Lux took his place at the arena, fidgeting with the Potion he bought this morning. He was ready to fight the second Cadet.
"Furrage, go!" she said, and the ferret emerged from its Pokéball.

Lux whipped out his Pokédex and scanned the Furrage.
"Furrage, the Electric Ferret Pokémon. While in most regions, each has a Pokemon that resembles Pikachu in some shape or form, Furrage is believed to be the 'Pikachu' of Veriti. However, to Veriti natives, Furrage stands on its own and makes a name for itself. It's as quick as a whip and because of its soft, pastel fur, it is coveted by many trainers across the region."

"Cool! You can take it, right Scruff?"
Scruff the Marshock nodded and took his place on the arena.

The referee from the previous day appeared on the sidelines. "Battle, begin!"

"Sand Attack, Furrage!" The Furrage swished its tail and flung sand into Scruff's eyes. "Now Slam it." Furrage rushed in.

"It's okay, Scruff! A little sand won't hurt you. Tail Whip!"
Scruff wagged his tail endearingly, lowering the Furrage's defenses, but too late. The Furrage whacked Scruff in the stomach with its tail; and Scruff flew backwards, right by Lux's feet. Scruff obviously looked winded. "Hang in there buddy. Let's win this with Quick Attack!" Scruff quickly recovered, and went in for the attack. The Furrage dodged it easily, and counterattacked with another Slam.

"Again, Scruff!" Scruff swiftly pounced at his opponent and jumped off of its head; a critical hit!

The Furrage Slammed its tail into Scruff stomach once again, the surprise and pain of the attack was displayed in the Marshock's face.

"Oh no." Lux scanned Scruff with his Pokédex and saw that his health was dangerously low. Lux sprayed Scruff with his one and only Potion, and sent him back into the fray.

Scruff continued to ram into the Furrage, and after a few more strikes, the Furrage collapsed, for its stamina had dropped completely.

"Furrage is unable to battle. Marshock wins!" the referee called.

"Way to go, Scruff!" Lux cried. He retreated his Marshock into its Pokéball, and ran to the Pokémon Center as quickly as possible. Andie, here I come!

----------

"The battle between Andie the Gym Leader and Aeolus the challenger will now begin. Each trainer will only be allowed a maximum of six Pokémon in their own party. Only the challenger is allowed to make substitutions. Battle begin!"

Andie and Lux threw their Pokéballs simultaneously. Ahab and Faireeze both appeared. Lux pulled his Pokédex out and scanned Andie's Pokémon.
"Faireeze, the Nurse Shark Pokémon. Usually always accompanying Skirrun, Faireeze are delightful Pokémon to see underwater. The reflection of the waves cast shimmers through its sails and its scales glimmer brilliantly. Its beauty helps to distract predators and opponents."

"Alright Ahab, Sand Attack!"
Ahab flapped his wings vigorously, blowing sand into the Faireeze's face.

"Rain Dance!" Andie commanded. Miniature storm clouds formed at the roof of the building, and rain fell.

Andie's got her Pokémon's Hydration Ability going on. Better send out Scruff…

Ahab was quickly replaced with Scruff. "Thundershock!"
A small jolt of electricity shot from Lux's Pokémon, striking Faireeze in the rear. It yelped in pain. "Use Dazzling Gleam, now!" Andie called. The Faireeze's eyes shone beautifully and brightly. Lux shielded his eyes, but Scruff wasn't so lucky. When the light dimmed, Scruff was dazed and blinded, and the Faireeze attacked with Play Rough. Scruff collapsed onto the ground, badly hurt.

"No no no no no no…" Lux chanted. He sent out Ahab and grabbed a Potion for Scruff. "Just hold her off for a little bit, Ahab. Tackle!"

"That's not going to stop my Faireeze. Play Rough!"

The Faireeze easily dodged Ahab's attack, and went in for the kill.

Ahab looked badly beaten; numerous bruises spotted his back. He struggled to stand. "Ahab! Retur-"
"Water Gun, Faireeze!" A forceful jet of water shot out of the Faireeze's mouth, and struck Ahab, diminishing the little stamina he had left.

"Churbin is unable to battle! The round goes to Andie! Send out your next Pokémon, or forfeit." the referee yelled.

Lux was very shaken up. He was sure that Ahab would be able to withstand. A mixture of guilt, annoyance, and sadness welled up inside of Lux. He clenched his fists and sent out Scruff.

C'mon, Scruff…

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years

LUX PANTHERA:
Good battle!
Scruff grew to Level 12 against Furrage and Faireeze, and gained half a heart of Friendship! Scruff now has one and a half hearts of Friendship! Scruff learned Double Kick!
friendship-full_zpsrs1vdtmz.png
friendship-half_zpshuezhoau.png

Ahab grew to Level 7 against Faireeze even though he fainted, and learned Gust! Ahab gained half a heart of Friendship!

Cadet Two has been defeated and 300PD has been added to your Wallet!

Andie looks forward to continuing the challenge!

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Aeolus Panthera
Gallant Town, Andie's Gym

C'mon, Scruff...
"Use Thundershock!"

Scruff, in his usual manner, blasted Andie's Faireeze with a jolt of electricity. It connected, right on the nose. Faireeze was covered in many different burns, and the rain wasn't helping it. "One more time, Scruff!" The Faireeze tried to dodge, but alas, it collapsed on the ground, defeated after taking another electrical shock to the forehead.

?Faireeze is unable to battle! The second round goes to Marshock! Send out your next Pok?mon, Andie," said the referee.

Andie replied with a smirk, "Gladly. Go, Badgrun!"
Badgrun emerged. Lux scanned it with his Pok?dex.
Oh no, its part Ground-type! Electric-type moves don't work on it. That limits me to Slam and Tail Whip, Lux thought. He apprehensively gave Scruff the last Potion in his possession.

?Attack with Magnitude!? Andie commanded. Badgrun stamped its right foreleg on the ground. The battlefield shook violently, sending shards of rock and stone everywhere. Scruff was cut in numerous places, crimson blood oozed from the scratches.

?Scruff!? Lux cried. The Marshock looked badly hurt.

Scruff leaped forward with tremendous range, and bounced on Badgrun, kicking off of its head, dazing it. Scruff then kicked his opponent twice; so hard, that the Badgrun flew backwards, and slammed into the wall.

Andie looked both surprised and impressed. ?Double Kick. Interesting. Rock Blast, Badgrun!?

Small, sharp rocks floated around Badgrun in a circular motion. They swiftly flew towards Scruff, ricocheting off of everything they touched. In a rush of adrenaline, Scruff jumped high into the air, dodging the attack.

I should try out that new move, ?Now, Scruff! Finish it off with Double Kick!? Scruff went for the kill.

?Not on my watch. Electro Ball!? The Badgrun counterattacked, shooting a ball of electricity out of its mouth. Scruff and the orb collided in midair, causing a dust cloud to cover the battlefield. ?Scruff! You okay?? Lux called.

One second?
Two seconds?
Three seconds?
It felt like an eternity, but the dust dissipated, leaving two beat-up Pok?mon struggling to stand. Another eternity passed, but Badgrun was the first to fall.

Even the referee seemed surprised, ?Woah, Uh? Badgrun is unable to battle! The third round goes to Marshock, which means that the challenger, Aeolus, is the winner!?

?Huh, impressive. I always think it's epic when a Pok?mon learns a new skill during battle. Just the other day, a challenger's Laimole evolved in the middle of a battle. Here you go, kid,? Andie flicked an object like a coin towards Lux. ?You've earned it.?

Lux caught the object in midair. It was a badge, proof that Lux had defeated Andie. He retreated Scruff to his Pokeball, and clutched the badge in his right hand.

One down, eight to go. Don't worry, Lizzy, I'm coming...

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years

LUX PANTHERA:
Good battle!
Scruff grew to Level 14 against Badgrun! Scruff earned half a heart of Friendship, and now has two full hearts of Friendship!

What's this? Scruff has gotten stronger thanks to your bond and is ready to evolve! (He can evolve, or not, whenever you'd like.)

New Pokemon Entry!
Spoiler:

You defeated Andie and received 600PD, which has been added to your wallet, and also received the Ferry Badge!
000_badge1_small_zps11zkgpzb.png

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 25, 2018

Blaze Tyron

Episode 4

"Alright Faireeze. Use Water Gun!" Andie commanded. The Faireeze opened up its mouth, and sent out a blast of water towards Drister.
"Drister, counter the attack with Bubble!" I commanded. Drister opened up his mouth, and sent out his own blast of bubbles towards the incoming water gun. The attacks collided, and an explosion and smoke cloud formed. After the smoke cleared, both pokemon were unharmed.
"Alright." I said. "Now use Bubble again!" I exclaimed. Drister did what he did before; Opened his mouth and unleashed a torrent of bubbles. However, Andie was prepared. "Use Water Gun to counter!" she commanded, and both attacks collided and resulted in the same result as before. I needed a better strategy than the one I was using to beat Andie. However, before I could think of what I could do, Andie issued another command.
"Faireeze, use Dazzling Gleam!" Andie said. I panicked. I didn't know what Dazzling Gleam was. So I looked at what the Faireeze was doing, and it looked like it was releasing something. So I decided that this was like Water Gun.
"Drister, use Bubble again. But this time, uh, charge through the smoke that will appear after the attack!" I said, wanting to break the stalemate of moves. The Faireeze released a bright light towards Drister, and Drister shot a beam of bubbles at it. As was expected, the two attacks collided and created an explosion with a smoke cloud again. But this time, Drister started charging to where he thought Faireeze was through the smoke. Andie, however, wasn't going to let her pokemon take free damage.
"Faireeze, use Water Gun into the smoke!" Andie commanded. I then realized that this was a very similar scenario to what happened with one of the cadets. If I could imitate that battle, I could beat this pokemon.
"Drister, jump, then use headbutt!" I commanded. The Faireeze blindly shot the Water Gun into the smoke, hoping to hit Drister. But Drister had already jumped. He appeared out of the smoke in the air and started charging with a Headbutt downward towards the Faireeze. The unexpected attack made a direct hit on the Faireeze, knocking the pokemon back. But I couldn't stop there.
"Drister, use Bubble!" I said. Drister sent out the harmful bubbles towards the Faireeze.
"Faireeze, counter with Water Gun!" But Faireeze was weakened. Part of the Bubble attack hit before Faireeze was able to counter with Water Gun.
"Give it everything you got, Faireeze!" Andie said. Faireeze strained and strained, and eventually went from stopping the bubbles to pushing them back. Eventually, the Water Gun hit Drister, and Faireeze stopped the attack. Drister was impacted slightly, but Faireeze had used all of its power in that one attack. It fell down, fainted.
"Faireeze, return." Andie turned to me. "You are doing good, but I'll be very impressed if you can beat this pokemon. Go, Badgrun!" Andie said, throwing out a pokeball. Out appeared an angry looking horse-like pokemon. I got out my pokedex and scanned the pokemon.
Badgrun, the Rage Pokemon. Highly territorial and easily angered, Badgrun is a terrifying opponent to face in battle. Its body is built from solid muscle and when attacked, it only gets angrier. Having one loyal at your side will help you to intimidate your opponents into thinking before challenging you.
"I'll even let you move first. Show me what you got!" Andie exclaimed. As a starting point, I decided to try the go and stop strategy I used against the wild pokemon and a cadet.
"Drister, use Headbutt!" I said. Drister started charging head-first towards the Badgrun.
"Badgrun, use Magnitude!" Andie commanded. The Badgrun stomped the ground with its front legs, creating what seemed like an earthquake across the battlefield. This was an attack that I couldn't dodge to the left or to the right. So I tried getting him to dodge the only way available.
"Quickly, Drister. Jump to avoid the earthquake and use Bubble!" Drister unleashed the torrent of bubbles into the pokemon, scoring a direct hit. But Andie issued a command while the bubbles hit the pokemon.
"Knock the pokemon out of the air with Rock Blast, then hit him with a Shock Wave!" Badgrun quickly located the airborne pokemon, and sent out rocks towards the Drister. It broke through the bubbles easily and impacted Drister, sending him to the ground. I knew I had to do something before that Shock Wave hit my pokemon.
"Drister, dodge to the right and use Bubble!" Drister did manage to get up and move to the right. However, the Shock Wave attack followed Drister. Thankfully, Drister managed to send out the Bubble attack, and the Shock Wave attack was not in the way. The Bubble attack hit the Badgrun, but the Shock Wave hit Drister for super-effective damage. Both pokemon got up, panting. I knew if that if Drister got hit with any sort of attack he would faint. But I also knew that if the Badgrun got hit with anything, that pokemon would faint as well. I had to quickly think of a way to manage this before Andie got impatient and issued a move. This was when I realized I had bought a potion. I got it out of my bag and sprayed it onto Drister. Drister looked better after the application.
"I'm still going to beat you! Badgrun, use Shock Wave!" The pokemon released electricity from its mouth, straight towards Drister. This was a really strong move, and I didn't know what I could do about it. So I issued a panicked command.
"Drister, look out! Do something!" I frantically said. Drister turned, and saw the electricity barreling towards him. I hoped he had something that he could do, since I couldn't think of anything to do against the move. Out of nowhere, a blue orb appears on Drister's tail. He swings his tail around, which dissolves the orb and turns it into a tornado, which he then releases towards the Shock Wave attack. The Shock Wave travels into the tornado, where it then goes around the tornado and travels up it. Then the tornado dissipates along with the Shock Wave.
"Drister, use Headbutt!" I commanded. Andie, puzzled by what just happened, issued a dodge command. "Badgrun, dodge it!" This is what I wanted in the first place. I recognized this, and finished my strategy. "Drister, STOP!" Drister skidded to a stop. "Now, use Twister!" Drister formed a blue orb around his tail. It formed into a twister and was sent towards the Badgrun. The off-gaurd Badgrun was caught by the Twister Badgrun fell and slammed into the ground, creating a dust cloud. When the cloud faded, Badgrun had fainted.
"Return, Badgrun." Andie then turned to me. "You did a good job. I think you are strong enough to go out into the open. In fact, you are deserving of this." Andie walked up to me and got something out of her pocket. "Before the Hysteria hit, I would give this out all the time as a gym leader. This is the Ferry Badge. It's proof that you have beaten me. Now go out, and find a way to stop this madness. You are strong enough and smart enough to be protected."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The nice lady gave me my pokeball back. "Your pokemon is healed now. Good luck out there!" she said. I gave Nurse Joy a wave while walking out of the building. "Thanks!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC
Spoiler:

It was night time, and I approached the gate out of town. When I reached it, the guard stopped me. "Let me see the badge. I got out my badge from my pocket and showed it to the guard.
"Good. You may proceed." The guard, said opening up the gates.

It looked like Route 1 had two paths you could take. There was a jagged, rocky, path, and a path that lead to a forest area. I threw out Drister's pokeball, and he appeared.
"Hey Drister. I think if we go down the rocky path, it would be better since there might be rock pokemon. If we go towards the forest, there might be grass pokemon. It would be better for us to go down the rocky path. Do you agree?" I asked. Drister smiled and nodded his head. "Alright, let's go." I said, and we started walking down the dark, rocky path.

About three-fourths of the way into the route, I stopped. I turned to Drister. "Did you hear that?" I asked Drister. Drister shook his head. "Huh. Must've been my imagination." I said. But a short time later, we both stopped. "So you did hear that, huh? Let me look around." I scanned the surroundings. Unofortunately, it was night time, and I couldn't see very well. But as my eyes scanned across a high ledge, I saw a very tiny speck of something shine towards me.
"Hey Drister, unleash a barrage of bubbles towards that cliff over there." I said. He released some bubbles towards the cliff, and something moved out of the way and started flying. I noticed that that tiny speak was the gleam of one of this pokemon's eyes. I got out my pokedex.
Buraco, the Dark Bird Pokemon. Buraco is one of the only Pokemon in Veriti known to have a large, stiff sail on its head and down its back. With powerful cries and screeches, Buraco warns away enemies. It sits on rocky ledges and awaits evolution so it can continue to spread discord through ear-splitting noises.
"Alright Drister, use Tail Whip at it!" Drister whipped its tail cutely at the pokemon. The Buraco, angered that Drister was trying to weaken it, started charging towards Drister.
"Drister, use Twister!" I exclaimed. Drister formed an orb around his tail, spun it around, and released it as it turned into a twister. The twister caught the bird and flung it and spun it around in the twister.
"Now Drister. Use Bubble!" I said. Drister opened his mouth and released a barrage of bubbles from his mouth towards the helpless Buraco. The bubbles hit the bird, and the bird started falling from the sky. As a split-second decision, I decided I wanted to catch this pokemon. So I got out a pokeball from my pocket and threw it at the falling bird.
"Go, pokeball!" I said, chucking the ball. The ball shook once, then twice, then three times. Then it clicked. I walked up to where the pokeball landed, picked it up, and put it in my pocket.
"Alright Drister. Let's get this pokemon to a pokemon center so we can say hi to it. Plus, I'm tired of being in this darkness. I'm ready to get out." Drister and I then continued walking the rest of the way towards the Celeste City gates.

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years

BLAZE TYRON:
Great battle!
Drister grew to Level 15 against Faireeze and Badgrun! Drister gained half a heart of Friendship and now has two full hearts of friendship!

You defeated Andie and received 600PD, which has been added to your wallet, and also received the Ferry Badge!

The Pokeball shook for a few moments before stopping. (Next time please leave the post open-ended; I'll let you know if you were successful or not in catching the Pokemon.)
103_small_zpss76rgdec.png

You caught a Level 5 Female Buraco!

Out in the Wilderness you found 230PD lying around, as well as an Oran Berry!
Bag_Oran_Berry_Sprite.png

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
VeritiMap_zpsljqtv61v.png

DELIRIUM
A Fakemon Roleplay. Rated T. Official IC Roleplay

CHAPTER 3 – CELESTE CITY

Celeste City is the closest location to Gallant Town and still retains the beauty and tranquility of its sister-town. The skyscrapers of Celeste City can be seen all the way from Gallant Town and Wenge Town, and most hotels and shopping malls can be found here. Celeste City is the Castelia City of Veriti. Though, now, a good percentage of the hotels have been converted into Quarantine Zones for Afflicted. Celeste City's Lead Protector, Nadine, specializes in Steel and Flying type Pokemon.

When you arrive in Celeste City, there still seems to be no news about Hysteria. You couldn't find anything new, but maybe if you looked around, you might find something useful before you leave the city…

PLACES OF INTEREST:

The Stone/Gem Bazaar – Among the countless shops and corners of Celeste City, one such famous store is the Stone/Gem Bazaar. It is located in the heart of the city with a neon sign designed with several evolutionary stones. This shop sells gems and stones that help Pokemon achieve evolution.

Spoiler:

The Evolution Boutique – Next to the Stone/Gem Bazaar is The Evolution Boutique. Here you'll be able to find different non-stone/gem evolutionary items that can help any of your Pokemon evolve. Some items may be on sale, and will be listed at the top.

Spoiler:

Central Park – In the middle of the city is a vast park perfect for sight-seeing and resting, as well as taking in a lot of the sights famous to Celeste City. Here, several species of Pokemon make their home and, with your license and special Immunity, you are allowed to capture or battle some of the Pokemon in Central Park, if you so choose.

AVAILABLE POKEMON
Hover over them for details; their information will be uploaded to the Dex in the OOC thread.

Spoiler:

The Pokemon Center – Though not as used as before, the Pokemon Center does now help to treat Afflicted Pokemon. You can come here to heal your Pokemon, but if you are planning to stay the night in Celeste City, the Pokemon Center has some beds you can use free of charge!

The PokeMart – The PokeMart is normally closed off to all, but with your new position as one of the Nine, you are allowed to purchase items from PokeMarts now. The following items are available for purchase. Remember to keep in mind how much PD (PokeDollars) you have, and post in the OOC so I can edit accordingly.

Spoiler:

Nadine's Training Facility – In a heavily guarded section of the city is Nadine's Training Facility. The facility is built much like an unfinished construction site with unbalanced beams, shoots, nets, and lots of twists and turns – perfect for Nadine's Steel and Flying type partners.

The Gates – The main routes heading out of Celeste City are blocked now thanks to the Gates. They are continuously guarded and patrolled by Force members, and are over thirty feet tall. Players cannot pass through Gates without special permission…

PokePuff Kitchen – In the Celeste City Pokemon Center is a Kitchen built specifically for creating PokePuffs! You can come in and bake your own PokePuffs, or also ask one of the workers to help you learn how to make them so you can feed them to your Pokemon! Different PokePuffs raise Friendship/Love by different levels, so here's an easy chart to help you! More information on PokePuffs and Berries can be found in the OOC.
Spoiler:

OPTIONAL EVENTS:
These events are optional; you don't have to complete these events in order to progress through the chapter, however, these events may offer opportunities you may not get in the future.

1. The Private Academy of Pokemon Biology and Evolution – This academy is one of the prestigious locations in Celeste City for higher learning in the fields of Pokemon biology and their evolution. However, the academy was recently closed to protect the students from the spreading Hysteria. It will remain closed for some time and unfortunately cannot be entered. However…

There is a woman outside the college. She's middle-aged, and she has an ID badge around her neck. She was a professor in Evolution here at the Academy… SPECIAL EVENT: Because of the college now being closed and the threat of Hysteria, Professor Holloway needs to re-home several of her Pokemon she uses as demonstrations for her class. She'll find you, one of the Nine, perfect to give this Pokemon to:
Spoiler:

"Chowbow is a unique Pokemon; it has the ability to evolve into several different forms, much like how Eevee can." Professor Holloway would explain to you. "Chowbow can evolve into six different possibilities, and each form can be achieved by a different type of Gem – a Fighting, Rock, Ground, Flying, Ice, or Dark Gem." She'd offer you a smile. "My brother runs the Stone/Gem Bazaar here in the City. If you show the Chowbow to him, he'll know I gave you it as a gift and give you one Gem for half-price of what it normally goes for. So, would you like Chowbow?"
REMEMBER, Chowbow is an EVENT-ONLY Pokemon. Meaning, this will be the only time you'll be able to obtain Chowbow.

2. The Official Library of Veritian Culture and Dynasties – Celeste City is also home to many different tourist attractions and history most cannot find in other towns or outside the region. The Official Library is one such area… however, it has fallen into complete disarray. It has been blocked off by police, and it's dangerous to enter. The police said a group of Afflicted had entered the Library, attacked workers, and started to destroy and burn down the building. While some of the Library was saved, most wasn't. A majority of the Library is now charred and crumbling down. Statues of ancient Pokemon, now long dead, lay in unrecognizable crumbles. Ninety percent of the books were destroyed, and the last ten percent taken out of the Library and sent to the homes of professionals to be preserved.

A historian has been working in the remains of the Library for some time, and has such saved some pages of burned books. This page wasn't burnt though – it was, however, incredibly old, handwritten, and protected in the Library. The Afflicted had tore it from its book – an ancient book that was recovered only ten years ago. How it remains in such good condition is unbelievable but… the historian has reluctantly agreed to allow any of the Nine to study or read this page, though incredibly difficult to actually see the words, in hopes it may help them on their journey…

Page is visible under Spoiler
Spoiler:

Though there isn't much information there, maybe it might help you down the road… Maybe you should take note of the information…

3. The 9th Immune – In Central Park, there's a woman, barely twenty, who has several Pokemon with her. Unlike most trainers you'd find who are not allowed to have Pokemon, this woman has several surrounding her. Is she the ninth Immune?

As you approach, she'll introduce herself as Willow, and she has long black hair that goes to the middle of her back, and she has the brightest blue eyes. In addition to having the ability to raise Pokemon, she is a wonderful soul and quite friendly. Her Pokemon are never been seen, so feel free to study them and learn more about them from Willow. Oh, and if you want, you also have the option to battle her! But be warned, she is very tough, and you may not be able to defeat her.

HER TEAM
Spoiler:

Reward for battling (even if you lose), or talking with Willow:
Bag_Sitrus_Berry_Sprite.png
, and
Level1_Puff1_zpsmx8vqxul.png

MISSIONS:

1. Nadine's Training Facility – In order to leave Celeste City, you must challenge and defeat Nadine to claim the Fortitude Badge. She is an expert in Steel and Flying type Pokemon, and expects you to defeat her two Cadets before you go to challenge her. You are allowed to heal your Pokemon between each match. Remember, depending on the level of your Pokemon, these battles may be difficult. Players are permitted to craft the descriptions for the Cadets; Cadets can look different for each Player but Pokemon will remain the same.

Nadine's facility is much like an unfinished construction site. On the ground, a third of the arena is compacted dirt, another third is concrete, and the last third is leveled steel. At different levels in the facility are steel beams, wooden planks, and nets, perfectly for swinging or aerial battle. Nadine and her Cadets will take full advantage of this so be prepared!

CADET ONE
Spoiler:

Reward for defeating Cadet One: 300PD

CADENT TWO
Spoiler:

Reward for defeating Cadet Two: 300PD

NADINE
Nadine is lithe and tall, lanky, with sun-kissed skin. Her hair is pulled into a bun. Most find that she got so tan because of working construction and landscaping. She teaches all her cadets and Pokemon how to balance themselves but also learning how to be sturdy with only one arm as support…

Spoiler:

Reward for defeating Nadine: 600PD, Fortitude Badge

3. THE GATES – After defeating Nadine, she will hand you the Fortitude Badge. The badge will act as proof that you've defeated Nadine, and the Force members at the Gates will open them to allow you into the wilderness. The guards at the Gates warn you that they've spotted some Afflicted humans and Pokemon somewhere off in The Black-Tip Mountains. Be careful! Past the Gates is a large grassy plain that seems to stretch on for a while, but in the distance are black mountains which you can only perceive to be The Black-Tip Mountains… Remember, once you leave Celeste City, you will not be able to return for now, so stock on what you need before writing your finish chapter post!

If you've finished Chapter 3, details for Chapter 4 will be posted soon!

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
Years
Strey walked with a swagger in a not quite straight line. She swung her arms happily and brought a paper bag covered bottle to her mouth and drank deeply. Strey and Sprian were in a celebratory mood and Strey?s personal favorite form celebration was to party. What a shame her friends were still back in the home town but there was no reason that Strey had to give up her mischievous ventures just because she was now a pokemon trainer.

?Sprii,? Sprian cooed as she wobbled in mirror image of Strey?s own walk. The imp pokemon stretched her arms long, showing off the black X markings all over her body and wiggled her tail happily, toothy grin spreading. She was eyeing her trainer with curious red eyes, amazed at how strange and fascinating and wondrous and silly and strong and oh her trainer was just so much fun! ?Spri! Spri! Ian!?

Strey giggled as she and her pokemon danced around the abandoned campus of The Private Academy of Pokemon Biology and Evolution. It had once been one of the most prestigious schools in Celeste City and had actually been on of Strey?s options for school after high school but once news of delirium started becoming a bit more predominant it was closed down to keep the students safe. Strey found it downright pathetic. A school of this magnitude and the minds that filled it had been put to waste once they had been thrown out. Strey and her band of friends had stayed in school despite the danger, Strey pushing people to continue to grow and not become stagnant. They couldn?t be as foolish as their parents.

She told her pokemon this and the little fairy type chirped in agreement, eyeing Strey down more of her drink. ?Sprii!? Sprian demanded childishly, holding out her hands in a ?gimme? motion.

?What?? Strey laughed, holding her beer high above the child size pokemon. She gave her pokemon a mock look as the wily Sprian hissed, still reaching with those tiny arms of hers. ?You want something?? she asked lightly, a teasing light dancing in her eyes. Her pokemon nodded, pointing demandingly at the out of reach booze. ?Ooh, you want this?? Strey sang, dancing around her chittering pokemon. She gave her pokemon a monstrous grin. ?I don?t think you can reach it, bud!?

Sprian growled as her trainer laughed, stomping her feet down angrily. ?Sprian!? she shouted at Strey, her body bursting in a bright light that startled Strey into actually spitting out her drink. Sprian?s child body began to grow, limbs lengthening into a much lankier state, a long tail with black spikes swishing happily behind what appeared to be black, spiky wings. Strey gasped as red eyes surrounded around much more extravagant black markings gazed back at her with a glint in her eye.

118_small_zpsf82wooyt.png

Before Strey even knew what was happening she was sprawled on the ground in a display of limbs, her newly evolved started crouching over her form with the most devious of expressions and a wagging spiky tail that Strey certainly did not want smacking into her. The much large purple pokemon sniffed haughtily at Strey, grinning wide and exposing much large saber fangs. With a lightning fast swipe, Strey yelped a startled exclamation at her pokemon took her beer right from her hands and held it over her sprawled form mockingly. ?Devv,? the devious fairy purred. With a smug look the young Deviter pulled back her head and poured the drink into her gaping mouth, gulping obnoxiously.

Strey laughed, feeling warm and happy in a way that was not just from the alcohol. She loved this connection, having a pokemon of her own. A partner and a companion that even her best human friends had never had with her. Giggles turned into obnoxious laughter as Deviter made a face mid gulp, a long tongue popping out as the fairy type gagged from the taste. ?Haha, wassamatta,? she
slurred happily as her pokemon gagged overdramatically.

Strey was such a giggling mess that she didn?t even give the loud barks that were steadily getting louder a second thought. She did, however, give the tumbling rush of fluffy golden fur that smacked right into Deviter and send her pokemon sprawling a thought. In fact, she graced it several thoughts. But mostly she focused on the one thought of Deviter?s slack jawed look of shock as the barking puppy smacked right into her face.

Strey was now at this point roaring with laughter. Clutching her sides and rolling, Strey amused as all h*ll as she took in this adorable new sight. Fluff golden fur covered the little creature, innocent eyes gazing with fierce determination to guard the fallen form of Strey. ?Chow! Chow! Chow!? the little pup barked, its body posture as intimidating as can be for a cute little poofer.

?Deeeeev,? Deviter whined, halfheartedly keeping the young newcomer at bay with her left foot, body just as sprawled as Strey?s. She glanced at Strey, clearly at a loss as this pokemon wasn?t being a threat. In fact, it was guarding Strey.

?My savior!? Strey cooed, grabbing hold of the golden pup and giving it a big squeeze. ?Aw, aren?t you just the cutest? Did you save me from that mean ol?e nasty Deviter?? Strey asked with a smirk, winking at her pokemon. The Deviter scoffed good naturedly as they were given more barks, the pup nodding eagerly and licking happily at Strey?s face. Her humor came back in full force as the pup pulled back with a grimace as it got a lick right on her lips, getting that delicious taste of alcohol.

?Chowbow!? came a hurried voice. Strey raised herself as a newcomer made their way over to them, looking worried not at the Chowbow but at Deviter. ?Are you alright?? the woman asked quickly, watching warily. ?Just step away slowly, we can protect you.?

?Protect me?? Strey repeated with a puzzled look before comprehension came a moment later through her hazy mind. ?Oh, there?s nothing to worry!? she said quickly, now pulling Deviter into her arms and stroking her starter fondly, marveling at the new horns for a moment before flashing the woman a grin. ?My name is Strey and this is my partner, Deviter. We?re, well, we?re looking for answers about delirium,? she finished off a bit more quietly.

The woman?s eyes widened in shock at the statement, taking in the cooing pokemon in Strey?s arms. Strey knew they must look quite the sight, herself not even used to this monstrous looking Deviter with its many black spikes. ?Oh,? the woman said more to herself. She made herself a bit comfortable in front of Strey, offering her and the curious Deviter a smile of peace. ?I?m doing the same myself,? she admitting. ?My name is Professor Holloway, and I used to be a teacher at this school.?

?Oh,? Strey mimicked, thoughtful. ?My name is Strey. Why?? She paused to frown at the abandoned school. ?Why did the school close down? Surely the minds that went there would want to find a cure.?

Professor Holloway beamed at the two of them. ?Surely indeed! However,? and here her body sagged, ?the government didn?t want to put the lives of the children at risk.?

Strey scoffed. ?Shoulda kept classes open for the older ones. How long can you stay a kid for??
Professor Holloway was giving Strey a keen look, glancing between Deviter and then her own pokemon which was still licking at Strey?s petting hand.

?I agree,? she said quietly though with a strength that immediately grabbed Strey?s attention. Even Deviter blinked curious at her. ?Which is why I?m here. Me and a few colleagues are still working quietly.? Strey murmured her awe at the professor, pleased to hear there were others besides the Professor?s chosen few that were still fighting. Holloway was giving Strey that measuring look. ?Listen,? she said seriously, ?while it may not be an outbreak, I do believe such a circumstance can happen. Please, I cannot care for this Chowbow for much longer as I fear my experience will not be enough. If you truly are searching our region for truth, take this pokemon with you. He will be a great
asset to you.?

Whatever bubbles that were still floating in Strey?s mind popped. She stared mutely, not quite sure she heard the professor correctly. ?Wha? I haven?t even been with Deviter that long. You really just gonna give away your pokemon ? not that I don?t want the cutie!?but wouldn?t you need him for protection??

Professor Holloway brushed aside her long brown hair and smiled. ?Deviter, the devious pokemon.? She recited knowledgably. Again she gave Strey a measured look. ?Not many are capable of training this unpredictable fairy type, even before this sickness. You might have just started your trek but I can tell you and Deviter have a close bond already.? Strey and Deviter gave each other toothy grins. ?I fear that our future will be lost if we lose our bond with pokemon. Chowbow is a very special pokemon that evolves in various forms. Seek out my brother in town at the stone bazaar and tell him I sent you and he?ll make sure the two of you will have what you need. Please, take Chowbow and prove to the world our bonds between trainer and pokemon cannot be destroyed even from disease.?

Heartened, Strey stood to shake the professor?s hand, their grip firm and respect dancing across their eyes. ?I will,? Strey said quietly, confidently. ?I won?t forget that we have a bond with pokemon.? She gave Deviter a loving look, taking her impishly adorable pokemon. Deviter smirked back and folded her arms as if saying ?yea yea I know you love me let?s move on?. Strey smirked. ?Hey there little guy,? Strey cooed, ?how about coming with me??

?Chooooow!? Chowbow howled, golden eyes glinting with happiness.

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years

STREY:
Great post!
Congratulations! Strian has officially evolved into Deviter! Deviter learned Air Slash!
118_small_zpsf82wooyt.png

126_small_zpstx7oiylh.png

You also received a Level 10, Male Chowbow with a Bold Nature! Details will be added to the first post momentarily.

Looking forward to your next post!

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023

Brass
Home sweet home...? | Celeste City
bKrLkXv.png
Pouch | 2300PD Pokedex | Quickdev 4 x Pokeball 1 x Oran Berry 1 x Lum Berry 1 x Aguav Berry
UFX2Dgq.png
Lyla (Kadporah) | Female | Sassy Level 18 | Synchronize | Psychic Confusion | Calm Mind | Teleport | Double Team | Hidden Power
OzLHwdp.png
Hastecaller (Krihte) | Male | Rash Level 9 | Shield Dust | Bug String Shot | Bug Bite | Electroweb
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
34V3H5o.png
To be discovered!
5AlHSIN.png

It didn't take much further to arrive at the gates of Celeste City, a sight that Brass wasn't sure he was too happy to see again. The tall buildings only reminded him of how much time his mother had spent conducting meetings in the top floor of some corporation, time that she didn't spend with him. Brass didn't blame her for it, as he knew she had to take her job seriously, but he didn't love her too much for it, either. Lyla, sensing Brass's hesitation, pulsed a dull blue as she walked beside him. Hastecaller paid him no attention, instead standing alert on his shoulder as they neared the metropolis.

Upon flashing his badge, the guards readily let him through. Immediately Brass was hit with the stench of smoke and industrialization - a scent that he had long become used to, as this was what he grew up with. He knew he'd have to come back eventually, but he figured he'd be a lot further along his investigation of Delirium than he was now. He sighed, both at the thought of how nothing much had changed since he left but also at how much had changed here. All the cafes and small parks he used to frequent were empty, and the many bustling hotels that used to house tourists were now dark reminders of a person's fate should they be inflicted with the disease.

Central Park, though, was still somewhat open. Brass was allowed in, as he was immune, but there was no one else around. It was an eerie sight, as he had only ever seen the park while there were families having picnics on the lawn and children climbing up trees. He walked in silence, Lyla and Hastecaller trailing behind him, when suddenly he heard a child's voice cry out from nearby. His eyebrows furrowed and he quickly turned toward the sound.

As he got closer, the crying stopped, and a high pitched Screech burst through the air. Brass winced, and Lyla flared red as she tried to locate the source. Hastecaller had already fired a String Shot into the bushes, and a Massa emerged, covered in string. Before she could move, Hastecaller spewed a burst of electrified web, ensnaring her further. The Massa's eyes glowed, and Hastecaller found himself floating in the air, suspended by the opponent's Psychic. He struggled to break free from the grip but failed, and he was slammed into the ground.

He growled in pain, but shook off the impact. While the Massa struggled to get the String Shot off, he sent another Electro Web, dashing forward with the projectile and biting down at the same moment it landed. The Massa Screeched again, and Hastecaller flinched from the piercing shrill. Her eyes glowed, and this time, she gathered an orb of dark energy. Hastecaller dodged it easily and used String Shot once again, encasing the Massa entirely in the webbing, and raised it in the air to slam her down in the same fashion as he had been slammed.

Brass quickly held up a hand to stop him, however, and said, "That Massa's just a child, and judging from how no other Pokemon showed up, she's probably been alone for quite some time now." Hastecaller broke apart the webbing, and the Massa, shivering from the battle, began to cry.

Brass gestured toward Lyla, and she approached the crying Massa to console her. A calm blue aura enveloped the pair. There was some mumbling as they spoke, and finally, Lyla said, "Her name is Astrid."

"Astrid, huh? How'd you like to come along with us? I'll keep you in a Pokeball for now, though; Hastecaller didn't really hold back, it seems."

The Massa nodded, and in a flash of light, was absorbed into the Pokeball that Brass held in his hand. He clipped it onto his belt and sighed. He couldn't take every stray Pokemon he encountered, but he knew that if he came across another child like Astrid he wouldn't be able to stop himself. Taking care of them one by one would be terribly inefficient; instead, he resolved to quicken his pace of investigating Delirium.

After returning to a Pokemon Center, he was glad to see that several of the stores near Central Park were still open, trying to maintain some semblance of the former Celeste City. A bright neon sign flickered, marking the entrance to a flashy stone bazaar. Nearby, a slightly less ostentatious store had their lights on, and on display was a myriad of items. Brass never went into these stores when he was younger, as he always dismissed them as overpriced attractions meant to suckle tourists out of their money, but now that they were some of the few stores still open, he decided to venture in.

The Evolution Boutique, the store was called, though Brass couldn't really tell who each item was meant to be for. Lyla admired herself in the reflection of a Metal Coat, making silly faces and warping her image as Brass walked around the store. He was examining a multicolored scale when the clerk suddenly cried out, "Whoa there!"

Brass turned around to see Hastecaller with an orange strip of fabric flapping around his head like a bandana as he scurried around. He skittered onto Brass's shoulder with a triumphant smirk on his face. Brass smiled and said, "It suits you."

The clerk crossed his arms. "And that'll be 3000 PD."

Brass frowned and gave the clerk a hard glare. "If you think I'm about to shell out that much money for a piece of fabric, you'll have to find business elsewhere. And I'm sure you'll have a good time at that, considering the current state of affairs."

The clerk shrugged, but there was a glint in his eye. "Your Krihte there seems mighty energetic. How about this: if you can beat me in a battle, I'll give you the Focus Band for half off."

"So you have Pokemon, huh," Brass mused. "I suppose that's why your store's still up and running. I'll take you on."

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years

BRASS LADRIAN:
Great post!
Hastecaller grew to Level10 in battle! Hastecaller gained half a heart of Friendship!

106_small_zpsff0feaxc.png

The Pokeball barely shook. You caught a Level 9, Female Massa with a Quirky nature! Details will be added to the first post momentarily!

You also challenged the owner of The Evolution Boutique! The details for his Pokemon can be viewed below!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years

DAY FIVE BEGINS

Day 5 begins! You entered Celeste City on Day 5, Ghost Year, Daro, Ming, Renday! The first post has been updated! All players also received 150PD for entering Celeste City! The amounts have been added to the first post.
(This was my mistake for not mentioning this earlier.)

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
d
[alink id="julia8"]Julia Clark[/alink id]
Steel Hook
Path to Celeste City; Mountainside
[alink id="inv8"]
FRLG_Items_pocket_M.png
Bag
[/alink id]
Field Journal
[a id]julia8[/a id]
After waking up, as Julia prepared herself to the second day of travel she allowed her Pok?mon to interact and get to know each other a bit. Pearl was very friendly to the twins, but Sage did not stray far from Summer and seemed wary of the other two Pok?mon, especially of Einstein, who would occasionally spout water, causing a tizzy. Another trainer occupied one of the other top bunk beds, Julia was nervous that they would wake him up, but he seemed to sleep like a rock.

Julia headed into the forest, leaving all of the Pok?mon out of their respective balls. The trees clumped together and provided plenty of cover from the sun. Sage and Summer stuck together, trotting a ways ahead of Julia. Sage nuzzled his sister and Julia grinned brightly. Pearl?s new form thudded along next to her, on its hind legs, only two feet shorter than Julia. Julia was slightly uncomfortable with the added bulk, but she could not help but marvel at the wonders of evolution. Einstein casually floated behind her, staring blankly at her legs.

The path opened up, and suddenly they were on a large cliff. Julia did not realize they had traveled so far uphill, but the group stood along a ledge that was no more than a foot long. Beneath them, the forest stretched out for miles like a sea of trees. Julia?s eyes widened and she immediately returned Pearl. A giant metal creature would not be the best for structural integrity. Sage quaked behind Summer, who did not look particularly pleased either. After marveling at the height for an instant, Julia returned them as well. She looked back at Einstein, ?Guess it?s you and me then, huh??

Einstein did not react.

Julia sighed and pulled out her journal, sketching the surrounding area as best as she could. The river extended out beneath her, and she could see the delta out in the distance, feeding into the sea. It was very far away, but it glimmered softly like a curtain of diamonds. The sky was pure blue, dotted with fluffy, pure white clouds that danced through the air. The wind must have been blowing relatively quickly because the clouds rapidly swirled about themselves, folding into each other and breaking apart. After staring at this display for too long, Julia?s eyes began dry and tear up.

She sighed and pressed onward.

A couple hundred feet later, half of the path fell away, and all that was left was a thin ledge that would force Julia to press herself against the side of the cliff. Julia glanced downward, but only a hundred foot drop greeted her. The woman pursed her lips and looked along the ledge, noting all possible hand and foot holds. She quickly brushed off both of her feet and started the trip.

Julia began to inch carefully along the sharp drop, plastered onto the cliff side like a bug on a windshield. She grabbing onto hanging vines and placed her feet with precision. Her beige boots dug into the earth, which crumbled a little, precariously, beneath her feet. Einstein floated behind her, unphased, but similarly sticking close to the soil wall next to the duo.

After a few minutes of maneuvering, it became abundantly clear that the path was no longer viable. Julia could barely fit the length of her foot along the ledge. After glancing around her surrounding for a few moments, Julia noticed that directly above her a more promising plateau awaited. From what little she could see, it looked to be a curved top of the mountain she was on, or at least of a miniature peak. It was relatively flat and would give her a good vantage point for her surroundings.

With a bit of effort Julia pulled herself up, kicking her feet wildly to get some needed leverage against the sheer cliff side. With a grunt she hoisted herself up, straining against the rough dirt. She pulled herself over the edge of the cliff and onto the plateau. Before allowing herself to get too comfortable, she reached down to grab Einstein, who flung himself upwards into her arms. He thudded against her clavicle harshly, but Julia managed to get a grip on him anyways.

Julia laid back into the ground, letting a sigh escape from her lungs like air out of a torn balloon. Her brown hair pooled around her head like a halo of auburn. Thus far, the hike had proved to be significantly more strenuous than she had expected, after the cities were closed off Julia lost a lot of her endurance.

Julia?s thoughts were interrupted by a shrill little voice calling out, ?Gem! Gembur!? In surprise, Julia glanced to the right, noticing a pair of stout, brown Pok?mon. Each Pok?mon had large ears that extended the length of their bodies with red insides that swiveled back and forth. They had large, pink eyes with little pointed noises and a singular gem inset in each of their foreheads. One Gembur had an emerald forehead-gem and the other had a garnet. The two gems glinted in the sun as Julia glanced in between the two Pok?mon. After a moment, the emerald Gembur hissed and lunged toward Julia.

With no hesitation a stream of water erupted from Einstein, rocketing into the Gembur and tossing it to the side. The Rock Digger Pok?mon rolled onto its hind legs, and launched itself at the Minu, slamming its head into Einstein, sending him rolling. The garnet Gembur decided to join the fray and leapt forward, digging its claws into the ground and tossing sand all over the poor water type.

Julia clambered onto her knees and yelled helplessly at her Pok?mon, ?Water Gun Einstein!!? Einstein floated up again and let loose a stream of water at his new assailant, who jumped out of the way. The emerald Gembur launched toward Einstein with Headbutt again, but he quickly used Protect, stopping the Pok?mon in its tracks.

At point blank range, Einstein rotated and covered the Pok?mon in water, causing it to fall to the ground and roll backward. The garnet Gembur knocked into Einstein with another Headbutt, pushing the Minnow Pok?mon scarily close to the edge. Julia let out a guttural cry. With a renewed effort, the two aggressing Pok?mon lunged forward simultaneously, smashing into the shape of Einstein.

Einstein slid back, a temporary layer of Protect shielding him.

He then began to glow.

Julia couldn?t help but grin.

After the bright light subsided, a new species of Pok?mon curled in front of her. Einstein?s blank stare was replaced with cruel and calculating, sharp, pure-white eyes, dented into a crudely hooked, beige body that looked like it was designed to slice. The pink and tan fan extended around the hook creating a frill and a large tail that stroked powerfully through the air. On either side of its body were two miniature wings made of the same substance. Einstein?s head was adorned in a strip of silver covered in some very sharp spikes that Julia did not feel comfortable putting her hands near. His body had three cyan rings encircling it, covered in spikes like a choke collar.

Einstein screeched like grating metal and tossed himself into the two Gembur, knocking them back into the plateau. Julia cheered and Einstein released a cannon of water at the emerald Gembur, knocking it out cold with his new strength. The garnet Gembur tried one last Headbutt, but Einstein?s new steel typing kept him safe. Julia grinned.

With one final Water Gun, both Gembur were unconscious on the rock. Julia finally exhaled a sigh of relief and rose to her feet, surveying Einstein?s new shape. Einstein lacked the empty stare that normally accompanied interaction with him. His eyes remained sharp, as if he was still in a battle. ?Thanks for the help Einstein, but I think you?re done for today,? Julia smiled at him. He did not acknowledge her as he vanished into the Pok?ball.

Julia glanced around her surroundings, noting that the sun was beginning to set, but also that she could discern the imprint of Celeste City in the distance, the peaks of skyscrapers yearning over the layer of trees that separated herself from civilization again. Julia decided she was going to cherish the next few hours she had in the wilderness.

The plateau extended in front of her for a few hundred feet, but was only an eroded top of a smaller mountain, next to a higher one on the range. The foliage was mostly brown briar, nothing suitable to eat if need be. But, a little ways off, in the direction of Celeste City, a path was carved through the mountainside, something that looked as if it used to be used by people before the Hysteria hit. Julia decided she was going to take that path and grinned, curious to see what effects nature running rampant on the path would do to it.​
[a id]pearl8[/a id]
185_small_zpszg51ugsx.png

steel.gif

Pearl, the Level 18 ? Ramtrill
Ability: Technician
Nature: Na?ve
Attacks: Bullet Punch, Leer, Rollout, Iron Tail, Flame Burst
Friendship/Love Meter:

Held Item: N/A
Personality: Pearl is a very matter of fact creature. She is very friendly and very adorable. If Pearl had fur, she would be a perfect Pokemon to snuggle up with and pet for hours. Pearl is rather infantile in many ways. She does not realize the danger inherent in almost any situation and will blindly do most anything unless she has been directly hurt by it before. However, when Pearl is hurt by something, she becomes rather scared of it, unless she can realize that she can defend herself against it. If that is the case, the scale tips back again, and Pearl gets reckless about her situation.
History: Julia obtained Pearl from Professor Blackthorn in Gallant Town. Pearl participated in her first battle against the first Cadet in Andie?s Gym. She lost. Pearl helped Julia defeat Andie. Pearl evolved in the forest on route one protecting Julia, Sage, and Summer from a pack of Wolvip.

[a id]einstein7[/a id]
038_small_zpsvh5giqjf.png

water.gif

Einstein, the Level 15 ? Minu
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Quirky
Attacks: Water Spout, Water Gun, Protect, Double Team
Friendship/Love Meter:

Personality: Einstein is a very strange Pok?mon. His decisions and choices seem very random and to make very little sense. He views the world as if from a removed perspective, almost as if he is playing a video game he is not particularly interested in. Einstein uses water to convey affection, and when he is pleased he sprays water in people?s faces.
History: Julia tamed Einstein with moss in the Landing Port after he sprayed Julia and Pearl with water. Einstein participated in his first battle against the first Cadet at Andie?s Gym. He won. Einstein helped Julia defeat Andie.

[a id]sage1[/a id]
052_small_zpsszqydjz7.png

normal.gif

Sage, the Level 4 ? Fawbi
Ability: Pickup
Nature: Timid
Attacks: Tackle, Camouflage
Friendship/Love Meter:
-
Personality: Sage is a twin with Summer. He was born five minutes before her, but acts as if a younger brother. He is very scared of many things and relies on his sister to take care of him and to make all of his choices for him. Whenever something happens or goes wrong he immediately freaks out and tries to run away, often getting himself into more trouble than he was originally in. He lacks the ability to stay calm in any given dangerous situation. When he is not under threat though, Sage is a very loving and affectionate Pok?mon, most of that affection being directed to Summer. It takes a lot to gain his trust, but when you have it, the relationship is one of unconditional love.
History: All of Sage?s life, Summer protected him and cared for him. Their herd lost them when they were just young enough to fend for themselves, so they moved into the safest part of the forest. Julia rescued Sage from a pack of Wolvip when he was mortally wounded, and joined her then.

[a id]summer1[/a id]

normal.gif

Summer, the Level 7 ? Fawbi
Nature: Serious
Attacks: Tackle, Camouflage, Double Kick
Friendship/Love Meter:
-
Personality: Summer is a twin to Sage. She was born after him, but acts like an older sister. She takes care of him all of the time, and he is the most important thing in her life by far. Summer would do literally anything to make sure that Sage was safe, risking her life and her sanity for him. Due to the position she adopted, Summer is very serious and collected, cold to everyone but her brother. She keeps a very level head and is always on the lookout for danger, in a constant prowl to make sure that nothing happens. When issues arise she is the first to action, and is incredibly aggressive, trying to dispel the issue with brute force.
History: All of Summer?s life she has protected and cared for Sage. Their herd lost them when they were just young enough to fend for themselves, so they moved into the safest part of the forest. Summer joined Julia after she rescued her brother from a pack of Wolvip.

[a id]inv8[/a id]

073add4157ea0310cacb1dc71b77b59e-d5g0n1u.png

pokeball.png
Pokeball
x
Bag_Chesto_Berry_Sprite.png
Chesto Berry
Bag_Persim_Berry_Sprite.png
?Prism Berry?
?Sitrus Berry?
Pokedex
QuickDev

Badges:

[alink id="pearl8"]
Pearl
[/alink id]

[alink id="einstein7"]
038_small_zpsvh5giqjf.png
Einstein
[/alink id]
[alink id="sage1"]
Sage
[/alink id]
[alink id="summer1"]
Summer
[/alink id]

Field Notes
Julia Clark
Ghost Year, Daro, Ming, Renday
Path to Celeste City; Mountainside​

Sage and Summer get along very well but Summer is a little bit overprotective of Sage, I'm a little worried that she might impact our relationship.
Pearl's new evolution is going to be weird to get used to, but she seems to be her same old self, just trapped in a giant lumbering body.
She's not nearly as manuverable now, which I could see being a major problem, especially because I would like to have her with me as much as possible in the future, need to talk to the professor about that?? *needs further investigation.
So, Einstein evolved into a Bainuu.
Contrary to what happened to Pearl, Einstein is now completely different, instead of being totally spacey, he seems... cruel?​

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years

JULIA CLARK:
Awesome post!
Congratulations! Einstein has officially evolved into Bainuu! Einstein learned Aqua Tail!
039_small_zpsgiuktcs7.png

Out in the wilderness, you found 160PD lying around, and also found an Oran Berry!

Please wrap up Route 1 and continue onto Celeste City.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
[alink id="julia9"]Julia Clark[/alink id]
Nasty Bird
Path to Celeste City; Mountainside
[alink id="inv9"]
FRLG_Items_pocket_M.png
Bag
[/alink id]
Field Journal
[a id]julia9[/a id]
Julia slowly trod along the path in front of her. The ground beneath her feet was covered in sparse grass and stones, an occasional small bush in the middle of the path. Despite what Julia was expecting, nature had not really overtaken this path in two years, she guessed it was still a walkway for wildlife, maybe the Protectors scouted along it. Who could say?

Julia had let Sage and Summer out of their Pokéballs, they trotted to and fro, hanging a little ways behind her. There was plenty of room for Pearl here, but Julia figured she should get to know her new pair of twins better instead. Summer was constantly on the lookout, ears poking straight upwards, head on a swivel. She hardly interacted with Julia at all. Sage, on the other hand, was much more affectionate. He trotted up to Julia and nudged his head into her left leg, sniffing her. Julia lazily floated her hand down to scratch the underside of his neck. He leaned into her touch and whinnied softly. Julia grinned.

The light had faded significantly and Julia cursed herself for leaving her flashlight on the ground somewhere by the cabin. The night didn't scare her, but being able to see was still pretty important.

A shriek echoed through the quiet air, the call of some bird. Julia glanced about, but she could not make anything out in the low light. Summer ran ahead of Julia and stopped, leaning forward and looking out over the drop down to where the forest lay. The Fawbi's tapetum lucidium glinted cyan blue, making her eyes appear like miniature homing beacons, searching for a target. "Summer, relax. It's nothing," Julia walked forward and nudged the fawn Pokémon. The Pokémon did not relax at her touch, but moved forward, leading the group now.

Celeste City could be no more than thirty minutes away from the group at this point, and Julia was keen on getting there before the light totally died. Maybe this trip would have been better suited to take three days instead of two, but she lacked a map to plot a course with, and, although there were supposedly more cabins in the woods, Julia had no idea where they were. The Lead Protector of Celeste City could probably help with that for her future travels.

Sage yipped and bounced over to a small tree poking out of the mountainside on the left side of the trail. The tree was about two feet tall and hung over the path like a draped curtain. The bough of the tree strained upwards, but supple, round fruit held it down, anchoring it in space. Sage craned his neck upward and grasped a fruit in his jaws, pulling down. With a snap the fruit popped off of the branch and the tree was momentarily pulled deeper into its lunge, before being released and rising a bit higher than it had before. In the dim light the leaves fluttered softly, lime green. Julia leaned in and squinted at the fruit, the light blue color gave them away as oran berries.

Julia plucked one off of its limb daintily and bit into it. The fruit melted in her mouth, juices spilling over her lips and down her chin. She moaned affirmatively and slowly chewed, mumbling, "This is why wild fruit is the best..." Summer trotted over and joined Sage, who grasped at another berry and walked over to the ledge. Julia pocketed another oran berry for later, when suddenly Sage yelped.

Julia spun around to find a Pokémon latched onto Sage's head, claws digging into the place in between his ears. The Pokémon pecked at his nose, trying to dislodge the fruit from his mouth. Sage bucked helplessly in hopes of shaking off his assailant. Summer dashed up to Sage and tried to knock the bird off with her head, but failed.

Thinking quickly, Julia reached back and grabbed an oran berry from the tree, and in one swift motion, tossed it at the Pokémon. The berry missed horribly, but it got the bird's attention, causing it to fly away. The berry sailed directly into a tree on the other side of the trail and splatted into a million, inedible pieces. Julia quickly fumbled with her pocket and tore out her Pokédex. She booted it up, the light was disconcerting and obscured her surroundings from her vision.

Sage dashed behind the tree and used Camouflage, his fur mimicking the rocky surface of the mountain. Summer braced her back legs against the ground, ready to fight. The Pokédex spoke, "Entering low light mode. Identifications are subject to fault. Buraco. The Dark Bird Pokémon."

"Buraco, huh…" Julia murmured. She could not remember much about Buraco, they were fairly common and she did not study them in depth.

"Buraco is one of the only Pokemon in Veriti known to have a large, stiff sail on its head and down its back. With powerful cries and screeches, Buraco warns away enemies," The Buraco answered the Pokédex with a shriek, matching the one Julia heard earlier. The noise sounded a bit like a metal sheet was being scraped with the long side of a knife. Julia could not make out where the Pokémon was after her Pokédex messed with her vision, but from the image displayed in front of her, Julia could see that the Pokémon had a mostly black, streamlined body with a few white streaks and a yellow nose. It had a red sail and matching red beak and feet. Those would have to be what Julia looked out for.

The Buraco was not going to wait for the Pokédex to finish its monologue, after giving its warning shriek, it launched back toward the tree. Summer would not have it. She wasted no time and caught the Buraco in its side with a tackle. The Pokédex finished out with, "It sits on rocky ledges and awaits evolution so it can continue to spread discord through ear-splitting noises."

Julia slammed the Pokédex shut and tried to catch a glimpse of the Buraco, but her vision was maladjusted and she could only see Summer. Summer reared onto her hind legs and pummeled the dark bird Pokémon twice, doing not very effective damage, but still catching it off guard. Julia made a mental note that Summer knew double kick. The Buraco disappeared back into the dark, even Summer with her enhanced night vision could not see it.

Summer suddenly stumbled toward Julia, hit by something, but kicked backwards, connecting with the attacking Pokémon. Julia shook her head, and carefully walked to the oran tree, grasping at another berry aimlessly. She popped it off and tossed it on the ground in front of her. Seeing movement from Summer, Julia lifted her hand up, stopping the fawn Pokémon.

The Buraco glided to the fruit, Julia getting a good look at it for the first time. Her eyes slowly began to adjust and she saw the Pokémon pecking at the fruit, tearing it to shreds. The juice pooled over the soil, seeping into it to stain it a navy blue color the next morning. Summer inched closer to the bird and Julia slowly pulled out her notebook, beginning to make a quick sketch in the low light. Sage peeked out from behind the tree, his camouflage fading.

Summer decided to interrupt the momentary peace and rushed forward, slamming into the Buraco, who let out a surprised shriek at painfully close range. Julia's eardrums rang. Sage skittered back. The motion drew the bird's attention. Julia clenched her jaw in anger and gesticulated wildly at Summer with pointed fingers, "What did you do that for? It clearly wasn't going to hurt us!! There's no point in picking a fight where there isn't one! You need to relax!!" Her voice rose to a feverish pitch, "You are endangering your brother with that kind of behavior!!" Summer cowered backwards, ears firmly pressed to the sides of her head.

In her frenzy, Julia failed to notice that the Buraco had refocused its efforts on Sage, the weakest of the three. The flying Pokémon dive-bombed the fawn with numerous pecks. Sage made no attempts to defend himself, simply running in ineffectual circles.

Once Sage called out for help Summer leapt into action, ignoring Julia. She tried to tackle the Buraco as it dived, but it quickly changed course and dodged the attack. "Sage it's going for you, you have to attack it!!" Julia called out.

The male Fawbi was helpless, not even trying to attack its aggressor as it came down from the sky. Julia saw a flash of red and Sage was on the ground, cowering. Summer kicked above her brother, making contact. The Buraco shrieked again and Julia slammed her hands over her ears. In a final effort, Summer leapt over Sage and threw her body into the dark bird Pokémon.

Julia looked around aimlessly, she could not see the results, but she assumed the bird would stop bothering them now. With a huff, Julia glanced in between the two trembling forms in front of her, Sage shaking on the ground and Summer standing triumphantly, shivering as adrenaline coursed through her veins.

Summer snorted and turned around, continuing down the path.

"Oh no you don't," Julia called out, voice quivering. Summer stopped. "You don't get to walk on the trail after the shit you just pulled."

Julia raised Summer's Pokéball in the air and pushed the button. A flash of red light enveloped the fawn Pokémon, and then she was gone. Julia sighed. She knelt next to Sage, brushing her hand along the quaking Pokémon's flank, her hair falling gracefully over her shoulders, tickling the ground. "Alright. In you go too," The brunette returned Sage as well.

And she was alone.

Julia thought about having Pearl accompany her for the rest of her trek, but decided against it. Silence would be best for a while.

The path began to get lighter as Julia neared Celeste City, excess light pollution from the metropolis strained the sky a vague orange color. As she walked, Julia tried to finish out the image of the Buraco from memory, but gave up, instead opting to sketch the skyline of Celeste City.

The spires of civilization extended high into the air, dull gray with blinking lights. Even though it was nighttime, life did not stop in Celeste City, a fact Julia knew all too well from all-nighters she had pulled as a university student. The skyscrapers were altogether too high, eclipsing the hills that Julia had just finished climbing. Streams of smog emanated from buildings, reaching for the clouds and melding with them into impure fluffy spheres.

A few minutes later Julia was getting very close, the scale of the whole thing was imposing; it extended beyond where her eyes could see. After rounding a final bend, the entrance gate was in full view. A massive slab of metal served as the portcullis for a gargantuan entrance to the town, peaked with twin guard towers that shone rotating searchlights, scanning over the forest like a malevolent gaze. On either side a high wall extended, it would be completely impossible to scale. From beneath the gate a slow roll of fog or smoke eked out.

A searchlight found its way onto Julia, blinding her. She covered her face with her hands, using her notebook as a shield. A piercing feedback buzz echoed through the forest for a moment, before getting replaced with a deep voice grumbling, "Please come to the gate receptacle and place in your identification for processing."

Julia walked forward aimlessly, squinting at the ground to try and not stray off of the path. She made it up to the gate, the fog pooled around her feet. It smelled like sulfur.

The voice boomed again through the loudspeaker, "It's to your right, at the edge of the gate." Julia looked down the length of the portcullis, but the spot the man was referring to was obscured by darkness. As she headed to the right, the lights followed her, revealing a slot for her identification to be slotted into. After a moment, the girl slotted her Immune Card in and waited.

The card popped back out and the two searchlights left her suddenly. There was pure darkness. The sound of creaking filled the area and the wall shook angrily in front of Julia. She quickly removed her ID and ducked under the lifting gate. It slammed shut behind her. Across the hallway Julia was in she could make out a sliver of light shining through a door.

After a moment the door opened and Julia could see again; Celeste City was revealed up close. The smell was noxious, one thing that Julia certainly did not miss from her stay there at the college. Julia made a beeline for the nearest Pokémon Center, she remembered the one near the gate just as well as the one inside the college.

After healing her Pokémon, Julia booked a room in a hotel near the college. From the bus station there Julia could get to any part of the city. She sat in her bed and finished her nighttime ritual by writing in her notebook. Julia rested the water stained notebook on her chest and drifted off to sleep.​
[a id]pearl9[/a id]

steel.gif

Pearl, the Level 18 ♀ Ramtrill
Nature: Naïve
Attacks: Bullet Punch, Leer, Rollout, Iron Tail, Flame Burst
Friendship/Love Meter:

Personality: Pearl is a very matter of fact creature. She is very friendly and very adorable. If Pearl had fur, she would be a perfect Pokemon to snuggle up with and pet for hours. Pearl is rather infantile in many ways. She does not realize the danger inherent in almost any situation and will blindly do most anything unless she has been directly hurt by it before. However, when Pearl is hurt by something, she becomes rather scared of it, unless she can realize that she can defend herself against it. If that is the case, the scale tips back again, and Pearl gets reckless about her situation.
History: Julia obtained Pearl from Professor Blackthorn in Gallant Town. Pearl participated in her first battle against the first Cadet in Andie's Gym. She lost. Pearl helped Julia defeat Andie. Pearl evolved in the forest on route one protecting Julia, Sage, and Summer from a pack of Wolvip.

[a id]einstein8[/a id]

water.gif
]
steel.gif

Einstein, the Level 15 ♂ Bainuu
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Quirky
Attacks: Water Spout, Water Gun, Protect, Double Team, Aqua Tail
Friendship/Love Meter:

Personality: Einstein is a very strange Pokémon. His decisions and choices seem very random and to make very little sense, although his personality drastically changed after evolving. Instead of blankly traipsing through life, removed from the action, Einstein is removed in a different way. He is very cold and calculating, occasionally flailing into violent streaks of random action.
History: Julia tamed Einstein with moss in the Landing Port after he sprayed Julia and Pearl with water. Einstein participated in his first battle against the first Cadet at Andie's Gym. He won. Einstein helped Julia defeat Andie. On the Path to Celeste City Einstein evolved from a Minu into a Bainuu by taking on a pair of Gembur.

[a id]sage2[/a id]

normal.gif

Sage, the Level 4 ♂ Fawbi
Ability: Pickup
Nature: Timid
Attacks: Tackle, Camouflage
Friendship/Love Meter:
-
Personality: Sage is a twin with Summer. He was born five minutes before her, but acts as if a younger brother. He is very scared of many things and relies on his sister to take care of him and to make all of his choices for him. Whenever something happens or goes wrong he immediately freaks out and tries to run away, often getting himself into more trouble than he was originally in. He lacks the ability to stay calm in any given dangerous situation. When he is not under threat though, Sage is a very loving and affectionate Pokémon, most of that affection being directed to Summer. It takes a lot to gain his trust, but when you have it, the relationship is one of unconditional love.
History: All of Sage's life, Summer protected him and cared for him. Their herd lost them when they were just young enough to fend for themselves, so they moved into the safest part of the forest. Julia rescued Sage from a pack of Wolvip when he was mortally wounded, and joined her then.

[a id]summer2[/a id]

normal.gif

Summer, the Level 7 ♀ Fawbi
Nature: Serious
Attacks: Tackle, Camouflage, Double Kick
Friendship/Love Meter:
-
Personality: Summer is a twin to Sage. She was born after him, but acts like an older sister. She takes care of him all of the time, and he is the most important thing in her life by far. Summer would do literally anything to make sure that Sage was safe, risking her life and her sanity for him. Due to the position she adopted, Summer is very serious and collected, cold to everyone but her brother. She keeps a very level head and is always on the lookout for danger, in a constant prowl to make sure that nothing happens. When issues arise she is the first to action, and is incredibly aggressive, trying to dispel the issue with brute force.
History: All of Summer's life she has protected and cared for Sage. Their herd lost them when they were just young enough to fend for themselves, so they moved into the safest part of the forest. Summer joined Julia after she rescued her brother from a pack of Wolvip.

[a id]inv9[/a id]

073add4157ea0310cacb1dc71b77b59e-d5g0n1u.png

pokeball.png
Pokeball
x
Bag_Chesto_Berry_Sprite.png
Chesto Berry
Bag_Persim_Berry_Sprite.png
"Prism Berry"
"Sitrus Berry"
"Oran Berry"
Pokedex
QuickDev

Badges:

[alink id="pearl9"]
Pearl
[/alink id]

[alink id="einstein8"]
Einstein
[/alink id]
[alink id="sage2"]
Sage
[/alink id]
[alink id="summer2"]
Summer
[/alink id]

Field Notes
Julia Clark
Ghost Year, Daro, Ming, Renday
Path to Celeste City; Mountainside​

First things first tomorrow morning I need to buy a flashlight and a length of rope.
Summer needs to learn how to calm down, she's constantly on the alert and never stops, no clue how to deal with that.
A Buraco attacked us for some fruit and after that ordeal I'm really not sure what to do with the twins.
Summer is too headstrong and a fighter and didn't listen to my commands, when I told her to stop she didn't, I think that that's just because her brother was around, but I may need to separate them because in another situation it could be very very dangerous to have someone so unpredictable.
Sage is completely unable to defend himself; he's very weak and doesn't even try to stay safe, he completely relies on his sister, and that is also very dangerous.
I'll have to do some trust exercises with him to get to him to feel safe when I'm around also, I think that might be the first step. Actually, that's not a half bad idea…
I don't want to deal with another Buraco. Before I go onto the next route I need to ask the Lead Protector for a map of the place and for a list of any pests I might encounter. That thing was seriously nasty.
The security around Celeste City was really intense, I'm not totally happy to be back here. Hopefully the atmosphere won't be much worse than it used to be.
I can't be finishing my treks at nightfall anymore, that has happened to me twice in a row and both times it led to bad confrontations.

Checklist for tomorrow:
- Purchase a flashlight, some rope, water, rations
- Ask Professor the questions in this journal
- Relax
- Find the Lead Protector and figure out the requirements from moving on from Celeste City
- Trust exercises with Sage
- Figure out something to do with Summer​

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years

JULIA CLARK:
Great post!
Summer has grown to Level 8 against Buraco!
Sage has grown to Level 6 against Buraco!

Welcome to Celeste City!

Back