• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Stardust

What Should The Name Of The Team Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
Years
What is your first name:Chaos
What skills can you put towards this hack: Mapper (it's the only thing that I'm good at)
Any proof of this skill: None
Any past experiences: I've been the leader of a team... that FAILED!
How can I or another member contact you: PM me or email me on yahoo. [email protected]

Red Apple™

Banned
Years
What is your first name:Chaos
What skills can you put towards this hack: Mapper (it's the only thing that I'm good at)
Any proof of this skill: None
Any past experiences: I've been the leader of a team... that FAILED!
How can I or another member contact you: PM me or email me on yahoo. [email protected]

sure you can be the backup mapper, i am looking for a pro mapper thought, anyway u have any pics or videos of your mapping skills?

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
Years
sure you can be the backup mapper, i am looking for a pro mapper thought, anyway u have any pics or videos of your mapping skills?

I'm sorry, I have no pics. Besides, I have no clue how to post them. But, I'll post maps as I finish making them (probably going to take a while).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back