• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: Pokémon Aqua Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firecharizard

Pokemon mastah
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2012
whats sad to me is that i think that nintendo is making a remake next year of pokemon saf and rub though its probly gunna suck balls compared to this

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
What tools do you use? I'm interested in DS hacking but know very little about it.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
Years
I am very amazed at how far NDS hacking is getting.
I am glad that there are people like you who are not afraid to start a revolution!
How are the maps comng? :cer_smile:

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2019
Awww, that's sad. This was an amazing project.

I know it's harder, but scripting by hex always works and gets saved :P I've done that several times, when PPRE just doesn't want to save anything.

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2019
Would you like me to edit Sinnoh so it is like Hoenn? I can't edit maps yet, but I do know how to move maps around the matrix and edit border blocks. I could arrange the maps for you :D

darkdarkrai

No. 1 World at war fanboy
Years
It wad also my intention to have a demo out in August of 2011, but PPRE simply quit working, and everything has gone downhill. I do not plan to call it quits on this hack, as it will always be the first RSE hack to be named/announced for the DS.

I have a working version of PPRE, but the script editor dosen't work. The only thing i have managed to do is change Poocheyena's name to Zoura on pokemon soulsiver

If i can, I'll post a download link for a copy of PPRE that works

bigboi

Hacker of the 3rd Generation
Years
I really can't wait for this to progress. I was really hoping that the project didn't get abandoned. Will this work on R4DS? If so it could be compatible with other 4gen games, which would be awesome.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Good luck ;)
This is going to be one of the best hacks ever, I can't wait for it *-*
Again good luck:) Hope that this will finish...

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
BlacknYellowHD, please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

Team Fail, if you want this to be reopened then just contact either myself or giradialkia.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
it seems that will be a very good hack iam waiting for the release and good luck with your work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back