• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2014
Fire Red Pokemon Type Graphics

I've searched pretty thoroughly, both through the offsets in unLZ myself and through the forums here.

All I want is the offsets for the Pokemon type graphics. That is, the little boxes that say "Fire", "Fight", etc. in the Pokemon stat screen. I found a thread that had the offset for Ruby, but nothing for Fire Red, and the general offsets thread I found for Fire Red didn't list this offset in particular.

Help is much appreciated!

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I have a question.
It was possible to do in POKEMON RUBY more than 3 starters to chose?
In plot of my Pokemon Ruby hack <Pokemon Drity Sun> I want give a player able to chose one from Five starters... It was possible to add two more starters?
-----------------
Another my problem is... When i add pokemons to 27 empty slots in RUBY... I have two strange problems.
1. Random Freeze <In wild Pokemon Battle>
2. Wally Catching study <When he enter to the grass game freeze>

How can i Fix that?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2014
I've searched pretty thoroughly, both through the offsets in unLZ myself and through the forums here.

All I want is the offsets for the Pokemon type graphics. That is, the little boxes that say "Fire", "Fight", etc. in the Pokemon stat screen. I found a thread that had the offset for Ruby, but nothing for Fire Red, and the general offsets thread I found for Fire Red didn't list this offset in particular.

Help is much appreciated!

Found the answer. The offset in Tile Molester is 00E95FDC.

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
mewmasterify said:
is it Possible to make a Hack where you can be Evil or Good? and if you can please tell me

What exactly do you mean? If you mean a karma sort of system, then yes you can.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I have a question.
It was possible to do in POKEMON RUBY more than 3 starters to chose?
In plot of my Pokemon Ruby hack <Pokemon Drity Sun> I want give a player able to chose one from Five starters... It was possible to add two more starters?
You will have to re-make the giving Pokémon script, preferably deleting Nintendo's and make a new one.

is it Possible to make a Hack where you can be Evil or Good? and if you can please tell me
Well... DJG made this possible in Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians, check that and if it's what you want, then the answer will obviously be yes =)

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
So, how do you go about editing the grass animation nowadays? Tile Molester won't work for me so I do not know what else to do.

Years
I'm trying to set more than one level script for a map to activate at separte times. I have done this before, but for some reason it's not working for me now. Both script types are 02, so the standard level script.

One uses and sets var 0x5000 to 0x1, and that one activates. Afterwards, it warps you to the same map, and the second level script is supposed to activate, which is set to activate when 5000 is 1. However, this second one won't activate, and I don't know why...

You have to link the scripts together.
I can't remember the command for it but I'm sure you can find the command in a Level Script tutorial or even look at the commands for the prof. script in a clean ROM.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
Hey guys, i just downloaded this hack, and it's look awesome.. but how can i play it? it's UPS version and there is a Patch thing... help please :(
I use NO$GBA

Last edited:

itman

Back to ROM hacking. :D
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 5, 2014
Hey guys, i just downloaded this hack, and it's look awesome.. but how can i play it? it's UPS version and there is a Patch thing... help please :(
I use NO$GBA

To patch a ROM:

Download LIPS (Comes with Elite Map), or download A-Patch from Hackmew's tool thread.

Open up either program and it'll ask you to pick the patch.

Then pick the clean ROM you want to patch.

Then it'll patch it for you, and you can play it.

How to change the regional dex (order and Pokémon) in...:
a) Fire Red/ LG
b) Emerald

Pokemon Game Editor comes with a tool that does that.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=265635

surfer treecko

help, how do I...?
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
For some reason, maps stop working when I change their size... Changing the x or y by 1 doesn't usually do anything, but changing the dimensions to 13, 23 (or any other drastic change) causes the screen to go black when I warp to them. I've really no idea what causes this or how to fix it...

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
For some reason, maps stop working when I change their size... Changing the x or y by 1 doesn't usually do anything, but changing the dimensions to 13, 23 (or any other drastic change) causes the screen to go black when I warp to them. I've really no idea what causes this or how to fix it...

Is this happening to all of the maps you change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back