• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Frozen Flame

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years

wtfgun.png

Ryousha's Game Production. 2009-2010
Made with RMXP

Storyline Plot

(This is an alternate parallel universe)
When the World of Pokemon began. Pokemon adapts to where they are as of now. The normal regular Pokemon adapted to Fire and Others. However the Original Source of the Fire wasn't caused by sparks of electricity. It was an eternal flame where the ice and water Pokemon coveted and made it become frozen. Even though Flames die out. This one didn't one bit its a shard that has fire in it and still continus to burn in the frozen encasing it is with.

-Prof. Oak

Oh my gosh! In the next few days, it's your 15th Birthday! Prof. Oak gives you access to a ferry with your mother to go into a region. However its permanent. You have a nice house near the beaches of SunShine. The Town is called Oakland for many reasons. Prof. Oak gives you a clone of Charmander as a gift. It is the same as any other Charmander and perhaps not much time to live. Mother has come in the lab and says that she doesn't mind him going around the region. Once outside, Green confronts you with a satisfying look and teases you for not having a Pokemon. The joke's on him when you take out Charmander and look with an convinced eye. The Battle Begins. Green is shocked and leaves the area in a disappointed grumpy manner. Next to your journey is the injured Mewtwo levitates around the region trying to find something and confronts Team Rocket and literally defeats all of them barely due to him being injured when fighting against Mew.(Alternate Universe Battle.) Prof. Oak also reminds you that he is in need to for you to find some chemical reactions and collect data of Pokemon.

In a Detailed Letter.
Dear [player],
I wish of you to help me with my quest in collecting Pokemon Data.
Indeed, i know more than hundreads of Pokemon Exist in this world. It is such a mystery.
I will entrust you with this Charmander because of your eyes. They impress me; I know you won't fail me.

-Oak.

Features

->386 Pokemon There is no D/P Pokemon.
->Green and Silver as a Rival.
-> 4 Gym Leaders, 4 Rocket Executives each give you a badge/symbol.
->Help Protect The Frozen Flames against Team Rocket who wishes to bring World Chaos if the flame was erased or destroyed.
->New Characters. (Obviously)
-> Cameo Characters. I am Accepting the first 5 people to PM me with Overworlds and what they want to be in the game. (Trainers Only)

Exia Factor

Overworld Cameos List:
1. Meowth

Neon Factor

Special Items are generated and gives you the ability to port to A Secret Legendary Pokemon. There is no explanation of the Neon Factor. its a shard of Luminous Neon which is a bright neon that has part soul of Every Single Legendary Pokemon and allowing you to capture them. (No D/P)

Screenshots

Still in progress. I'm going to add a Charmander OW. Do not Worry
capture031.jpg
capture031.jpg
capture026.jpg
capture027.jpg
capture028.jpg
capture029.jpg
capture030.jpg
nevertrustapikachu.png

Credits

->Poccil Starter Kit.
->Meowth - Gave me some ideas
->Avatar/Somebody - For the overworld.
->Flood/TY(FMP) - Without You Buddy. I would have given up months ago.
-<WesleyFG - Tiles

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheogorath

All hail the Madgod!
Years
Frozen Flame... That sounds like something from the game Chrono Cross... Oh well, the game seems good to me! Good luck with it!

Ryousha

Years
First post: Looks awesome!

good storyline, too.

Sending OW through MSN.
Alright.
the story seems interesting
Thanks.
This looks very good, I like the tiles you are using can't wait to see more.
WesleyFG's Marnian Tiles. You could use them if you look at his tiles thread.
Frozen Flame... That sounds like something from the game Chrono Cross... Oh well, the game seems good to me! Good luck with it!
Shhh... nobody knows this.
There are grammatical errors, but not bad. Why are you using Professor Oak and Team Rocket? Why are there only 386 pokemon?
Im not adding Diamond and Pearl Pokemon. And Prof. Oak is temporary. Team Rocket is here due to Johto is so close by to this Region.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Wow, awesome hack game dude! (I was joking about it was a hack XD).
Anyway, it's going great, I like the tiles and the map seems OK.
I wish you luck on this!

Games have a lot more possibilites than a hack. (Talking about tiles, music and palettes, etc...)

~Erick

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
"There is no explanation of the Neon Factor. its a shard of Luminous Neon which is a bright neon that has part soul of Every Single Legendary Pokemon and allowing you to capture them."
I guess that means all non-DP legendaries.

Ryousha

Years
Wow, awesome hack game dude! (I was joking about it was a hack XD).
Anyway, it's going great, I like the tiles and the map seems OK.
I wish you luck on this!

Games have a lot more possibilites than a hack. (Talking about tiles, music and palettes, etc...)

~Erick
Thanks! :3. More possible ways to create mini games.
"There is no explanation of the Neon Factor. its a shard of Luminous Neon which is a bright neon that has part soul of Every Single Legendary Pokemon and allowing you to capture them."
I guess that means all non-DP legendaries.

It already says no D/P.

I have new screenshots. It is nice and all.
capture033.jpg
capture034.jpg

capture035.jpg
capture036.jpg

Ryousha

Years
Thanks guys.

I'm making a major update and secrets. The Titlescreen is a failure. However it will be in the alpha.

capture000.jpg
capture037.jpg
capture044.jpg
capture045.jpg

-------------------
That isn;t the full text scripts. I cut 70% of what they said to keep out major spoilers. The battle will not be in the alpha. Due to Mechanics = No Double Battles. You'll just fight on your own. Also this battle is taken place in Alpha 2.

Also here is some new imported sprites(yay pixeity and GSCPLATINUM) (I had Gridirons Permission Two Years Ago. Don't go and b.s. me about not having permission.)

capture049.jpg
capture050.jpg

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Thanks guys.

I'm making a major update and secrets. The Titlescreen is a failure. However it will be in the alpha.

capture000.jpg
capture037.jpg
capture044.jpg
capture045.jpg

-------------------
That isn;t the full text scripts. I cut 70% of what they said to keep out major spoilers. The battle will not be in the alpha. Due to Mechanics = No Double Battles. You'll just fight on your own. Also this battle is taken place in Alpha 2.

Also here is some new imported sprites(yay pixeity and GSCPLATINUM) (I had Gridirons Permission Two Years Ago. Don't go and b.s. me about not having permission.)

capture049.jpg
capture050.jpg

Looks really cool .Exiled, can't wait to play it.

Last edited:

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
This Is very nice. The tiles go together well and the storyline is pretty good. Keep it up I really hope to see more.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
You have a lot going for your game that I really like. First off, after reading the plot, I see the potential for a full scale game which I don't see with a lot of other hacks. I love the screen shots! It seems like you really took the time and effort to create new places and add new features. The cloning machine in Professor Oak's lab is something to be excited about.

The dialogue is something worth noting too-one of the problems I've had with all the Pokemon games was that the dialogue was simple, and often pointless. With phrases like "..I'll avenge my friends and family," it shows that you put some thought into the character and what they would actually say in the given situation.

The only things I didn't really care for was the titlescreen. However, I think it would work a lot better if you just altered the color scheme to something darker.

Keep up the good work!

Ryousha

Years
This Is very nice. The tiles go together well and the storyline is pretty good. Keep it up I really hope to see more.
Thankies :3
You have a lot going for your game that I really like. First off, after reading the plot, I see the potential for a full scale game which I don't see with a lot of other hacks. I love the screen shots! It seems like you really took the time and effort to create new places and add new features. The cloning machine in Professor Oak's lab is something to be excited about.

The dialogue is something worth noting too-one of the problems I've had with all the Pokemon games was that the dialogue was simple, and often pointless. With phrases like "..I'll avenge my friends and family," it shows that you put some thought into the character and what they would actually say in the given situation.

The only things I didn't really care for was the titlescreen. However, I think it would work a lot better if you just altered the color scheme to something darker.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks! However my Computer Nod32 VirusScan deleted one of my computer important file that boots my computer. So now it fails to boot. If I have to. I have to restart everything. But I know how to code everything ^_^.

Also I have a backup. Not as much progress. Though it has up to Oak's Lab at least.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011

Keep up the good work!

Uh, this isn't a hack :pink_shifty:
It's a game.

Ryousha

Years
Uh, this isn't a hack :pink_shifty:
It's a game.

It doesn't really matter, haha.

Since my game is pretty much out-righted destroyed. I decided after a few days to revise the current storyline to bend in with my game.

All I can say is. He goes into the woods to another town and is saved by Mewtwo. Basically the Player sneaks inside a Team Rocket Lab and steal the cloned Charmander rather than getting it from Oak. You don't start in Olivine City. I
m very sorry about this. I'll let you access Johto after you beat the game. It isn't over yet. There are lot's of events ahead! First off is I'm going to spoil an event. Mewtwo(Mine) vs Mewtwo(Meowth's M.S.B. Version). Alright. Mewtwo #1 is a good person and starts out nice rather than exploding and killing Fuji and his assistants. MSB Mewtwo is drifted by space and time. We blame Dialga and Palkia. Now they eventually both meet and fight. My mewtwo is only battling to find whats his purpose and Meowth's Mewtwo is just protecting himself.

capture001.png
capture002v.png
capture003.png

Back