• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First post- hello all

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
First post here...hello all

I've played through most pokemon games at some point, even the gamecube ones. For the past few months I've been trying to get into competitive, but im pretty much trash at it {XD}

nice to meet everyone :)

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya, welcome to PC! Competitive takes a bit of time to get used to, keep trying and don't give up! Are you excited for Ultra Sun/Moon at all?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Heya, welcome to PC! Competitive takes a bit of time to get used to, keep trying and don't give up! Are you excited for Ultra Sun/Moon at all?

I need an after school job to buy it, but yeah, i'll be able to get it at some point and im exited for that. I haven't played X/Y yet and want to do that first

string555

Banned
Years
Hello! The competitive can be tricky, but if you take the time to study IV breeding, EV training, and some solid strategy, you'll get better at it. :D

Good Luck! 8D

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Hello! The competitive can be tricky, but if you take the time to study IV breeding, EV training, and some solid strategy, you'll get better at it. :D

Good Luck! 8D

I've played a couple games competitively, usually I start terrible and end up being really good. With Pokemon, it's been 4+ months and I haven't improved much at all. I'm beginning to think I don't have the right mind for it, but random battles are still fun so I haven't given up completely.

Back