• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all! - blastofcitrus

blastofcitrus1

blastofcitrus
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 26, 2017
Hey guys! I'm new to the PokeCommunity. I joined the forums to make new friends, build connections with people that share my interests, and to brainstorm new ideas and gameplays for my channel. Feel free to check out my YouTube channel and give me feedback if it interests you! Glad to be a part of this community!

Last edited:

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
Welcome!

You join to the right forum.You can meet the very wonderful person at PC.Also, you can discuss video Games at Video Games Forum.

I hope you do not regret joining to the Pokecommunity Forum.

Years
Howdy! Welcome to PC! We're a really friendly community, it won't be long until you meet and become friends with plenty of the members here! I think you'd like our Video Games section, you can talk about all the switch games you're playing! Which games are your favorites? I hope you have a wonderful time here, best of luck to your growing channel! :D

blastofcitrus1

blastofcitrus
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 26, 2017
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and advice! I'm currently doing a Pokemon Resolute walkthrough (uploading daily at the moment). Away from my day job I enjoy playing Switch and making new content for my channel; hopefully I can make it a secondary job one day! I look forward to participating in discussions with you and others around the forums and checking out ideas for potential new content for my channel! :)

Years
Heard of Resolute but never played... man look at all these cool fangames I've been missing over the years lol ; ; Welcome blastofcitrus1 ♡ Good luck on your channel, I do hope it becomes huge some day! See you around. =)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hey there friend, welcome to PC! If you do Let's Plays, feel free to post those over in the Video Games section of the community. Be sure to follow the rules stated for those. PC is a great place to make new friends. You can head on over to the Discord server as well. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~ We're all willing to help you out :D

Back