• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Pearil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
OK this is just a bunch of ideas mixed up and shaken into place. I?m not sure if anyone will join but I decided to give it a try anyways.

This RPG is going to sound very familiar to you. That's because the story line is based on the fourth movie. In fact it basically is. The difference is there will be different people in it. There will need to be at least 8 people. Someone to take the place of Ash, Misty, Brock, Sam, Diana, Towa, White, and Iron Mask. If you want to be another Team Rocket member like Jessie, James, and Meowth (Meowth can be replaced by a human or another talking Pokemon) then you can. It doesn?t really matter who you take over for and it doesn't matter if you take over for a boy and your a girl and vise versa.

If you don?t know the story you can still join because we?re gonna twist it and turn it into our own. So it?ll be the same and not the same.

Here?s the Info you need to give:

Name:
Age: Please make it similar to the age of the one you are taking over for.
Pok?mon: You don?t have to have the same Pok?mon as the person you take over for. Oh and if the person you take over for isn?t a Pok?mon trainer then you can make them a trainer but if you don?t want to you don?t have to. Plus, though I hate to say it, no Hoenn Pokemon. This is Johto and as in the movie there are very few Hoenn Pokemon around.
Personality:
Description:
Who you are taking over for: Don?t worry about being someone who doesn?t have a very big part in the story because remember we?re going to change it a little so that everyone will have a good part.

Now listen you are not going to be the person you take over for. You are just going to take over that part.

Mine:
Name: Alana
Pok?mon: Quilava, Houndour, Vaporeon, Spearow, and Misdreavus
Personality: She is frinedly and cheerful. She is intellagent and will always help those in need. She is always willing to make sacrifices for her those she cares about. She loves Pokemon and adventure. Hardly anything gets her down. If her friends are in danger she will use any means necasary to help.
Description: Dark blue eyes, dirty-blond hair, Always wears her hair in a pony tale, a navy cap, a navy T-shirt(kinda looks like Sam?s but without the pockets), blue jeans, gloves like Ash?s but a different color (navy on the hand part and yellow on the wrist),a blue Backpack that looks like Sam?s. Her outfit has an old fashioned look to it.
Items: Poor me I can?t have a Pok?dex or regular Pok?balls or anything like that. :P A couple of old fashioned Pok?balls and a note book.
Who are you taking over for: Sam

Last edited:

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
Since I'm new here and I used to rpg before and I might give it ago.

Name: Hazard
Pok?mon: Eevee, Sentret, Onix, Scizor, Snolax, HootHoot
Personality: He is a great guy and having fun with people. He loves Eevee and felt sad sometime about his parents. He like making tea for his grandparent but Mr. Mime will help his grandparents when Hazard left on the joruney.
Description:
Hazard.gif
Purple long spiky hair, purple jacket and black baggy pant with Purple boots.
Items: Few pokeballs, pokepotions and alot of pack of PokeFood for Pokemon.
Who are you taking over for: Brock

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
Yeah, I know. I edit it off when i was mistake reading your post about no legendaries.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Name: Alexandra Duit (Al for short)
Pok?mon: Vulpix, Magnemite, Graveler, Crobat, Dragonair, and Venusaur
Personality: Loves pokemon, all types. Never gives up. Compassionate. Wants to be the first gym leader that doesn't focus on only one type of pokemon.
Description: Long black hair in a braid down her back, dark brown eyes, asian complexion. Wears red blouse w/ golden flowers on it and flowing elbow-length sleaves, golden capris, red running shoes, and golden backpack.
Who you are taking over for: Mistyhttp://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10772

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Name:Zidane
Pok?mon: Pikachu, Typhlosion, Kingdra, Bellossom, Haunter and Donphan
Personality:Easy going, happy and does'nt hesitate to help people or pokemon who need it
Description:Messy Brown Hair, Black coat covering a white t-shirt, red and black arm guards, black baggy pants, black boots and a cap!
Who you are taking over for:Ash

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
Name: flare

Pok?mon: Typhlosion, Charizard, Flareon (flare), Vulpix, Houndoom.

Personality: he is intelligent and quiet. He is friends with his pokemon but pushes them to train harder. Both my parents died in a car crash and all I have of them are their pokemon, who are all in my team except typhlosion who was my starter pokemon. I am a loner and my main aim is to be a powerful pokemon trainer.

Description: dark blue eyes,black hair,fair skin. I have blue jeans and a black t shirt.i am quite strong and run each day. i wear ninjas clothes over my normal clothes and a ninjas cloak. my pokeballs all have the symbol of flame on them.

Who you are taking over for: meowth.

Alana

Years
OOC: Well we have Ash, Misty, Brock, and Sam. I guess we can start but we still need the others.

The sun shone through the trees as Alana approached a large fallen tree. It must have been at least twenty feet high. "Wow." She said quietly. She kept walking.

"If your going in be careful!" Came a sweet voice. Alana looked up as a girl jumped down from the tree. "If your going into the forest be careful of the voice of the forest.?

?The voice of the forest? What?s that??

?Well it?s only a legend but everyone around here believes it. The voice of the forest is the spirit that guards the forest. They say that it can travel through time. So if you hear a weird sound stop and stand completely still. If the voice catches you it could carry you off to a different time.?

?Wow. Well I?ll be careful. Thanks miss.? She turned and started walking again.

?Wait.? Said the girl. Alana turned as the girl pulled out a loaf of bread wrapped in a large leaf. ?Here. You can eat this if you get hungry.?

?Thanks.? She took it and waved then started walking.

It was a while later while Alana was sitting on a tree stump tracing some wild Pokemon in the forest that she heard an odd sound. The Pokemon turned to look then started running. Out of the woods came more Pokemon. Alana jumped aside the avoid being trampled. ?What?s going on?? Suddenly a small green Pokemon shot out of the trees. It seemed hurt and exhausted. It?s small wings weren?t moving but it was flying. It shot right past her and soon after a Houndoom and Scyther dashed after it. There was the sound of some vehicle speeding towards them but Alana didn?t pay attention. She tore after the small green Pokemon. She found it pinned by the Scyther and Houndoom. ?Hey let it go!? She shouted. The Houndoom looked up only long enough to shoot flames at her. But it was enough time. The small green Pokemon?s eyes glowed and vines came out of the ground and tangled Houndoom and Scyther. The green Pokemon forced itself to fly over to Alana who caught it before it fell. Suddenly there was a roar and a motorcycle shot out of the trees. A man was riding it. In his hand was a weird contraption.

?Hand over that Celebi.? He ordered.

?Celebi? Why should I? What do you want with it??

?I?m a Pokemon hunter and I make good money off of rare Pokemon. That little Pokemon in your arms is very rare. It would be worth a fortune. Now hand it over.?

?No way!? She turned and ran off. She could hear the sound of the Pokemon breaking free and the motorcycle coming after her. But she didn?t look back. She kept running. Suddenly her foot caught on a root and she tripped. She was beside a small stone shrine. Her sketch book fell to the ground as she hit. She scrambled to sit up. Suddenly Celebi began to glow. ?What?s going...? A bright light shone and a mystical sound rang through the air. Alana felt a floating sensation then all went black.

Back at the entrance to the forest the girl who had given Alana the warning looked up. ?What's that sound?" She drew a breath of surprise as the light and sound vanished. "The voice of the forest? Could it be?"

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
Oh right sorry. My bad. Anyway i delete the post because i need to replied from the guys who is Ash and/or Misty cos i cannot think of one at the moment.

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2005
Name: angle
Pok?mon:suicune articuno 9tails espeon all the legands and really all the pkemons love her so they will fight for her bcuz she is an angle blessed by the legands
Personality:sweet and kind and pretty and nice and all the pokemons love her they say she was blessed by the legands
Description: she wuz blessed by the legands she has silver wings and hair like a suicunes main and all the boiz cant stop stareing @ her shes a frayed of umbreons bcuz they are evil and always trying to kill her beautyfull andgelec innocint espion.
Who you are taking over for:nobody im the chosed 1

Alana

Years
Uh angel I think you should read the rules and my other posts. First no legends and you have to look human. Also you've given yourself way too much power which is called god moding. And you have to take over for some one because there is no chosen. And please don't triple post. Please edit your first post and delete your others if you wish to join.

Alana

Years
??? What do you mean? I'm just telling you the rules. I'm sorry if you thought I was mean. I'll be glad to help you if you want but what I said is in the rules. :nervous:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
Name:Ramon
Pok?mon: dragonair larvitar Raichu togetic vulpix Umbreon
Personality:
Description:
Who you are taking over for: ? i dont know much about it so i dont know which person to take over

Last edited:

Alana

Years
Well if you're going to be forteen that would make you around Ash's age but he's ben taken. But if you edit your age you could be white. He's the guy who transportes Ash and friends to the forest where Celebi's at then helps them get to Celebi and Iron Mask after he beats Ash up. Or you could be Iron Mask the main villain.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
'ive heard rumors about there being a legandary pokemon in this forest, if its true i have to see it with my own eyes' Zidane thought to himself as he was splashed by some water that flew into his face as he was traveling in a boat to a secluded area...
when they arived Zidane climbed of the boat "thanks mister" he said to the driver "no problem kid any time" he said as he started the boat up again and sped into the distance
taking a pokeball from his belt he threw it in the air, a small yellow creature emerged "come on pikachu lets go" the pikachu jumped up on the young trainers sholder "pika pika chu" and he began to walk into the dark forest....

Alana

Years
OOC: No there are still places left open. White, Towa, Diana, Iron Mask, Jessie(optional), and James(optional). Shadow Wolf contacted me about Meowth and he is now a good guy and will come in earlier so I guess that can be the same for the rest of the characters. Such as Misty, Ash, and Brock do not have to be traveling together. By the way good post Zidane. Everyone else please post. (gives puppy dog eyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back