• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KIRBY!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Lets talk about kirby games in this thread :)

I love Kirby games they're so cute and he's also cute in a cool and tough way and knows how to fight bad guys really well xD

And use all kinds of powers >D

Oh maaaan kirby is awesome. And he's my favorite color.

YAY FOR KIRBY!

As for today, I played two kirby games (squeak squad and air ride).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I think I've really only played one Kirby game (aside from him appearing in Smash and stuff) - I played Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland on the GBA when I was a kid and it was lots of fun. I never played Air Ride, but there was kind of a 2D version of it in Nightmare in Dreamland that looked like this:

1D5d.gif

And there were spikes and stuff you would have to avoid on the rails, iirc.
He is really cute though, look at all the Kirbys on the opening screen!

1D5e.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I've only played Air Ride. I have a lot of memories of playing that game with my cousins. Kept us entertained for a long time. I wish they would remake it or make a sequel of some sort.

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
I own Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, Kirby Air Ride, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Kirby Squeak Squad, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Kirby Super Star Ultra, and Kirby Planet Robobot. Finished all the Kirby games I own and played a few others at stores.

Kirby Planet Robobot is my favorite. It raised the standard for handheld Kirby games.

sy75mli62kkx.gif

Years
Been playing Kirby games since I found out about him via Super Smash Bros. I don't own the latest titles, but a couple of my favorites have to be Return to Dream Land and Air Ride, the challenge for the former and a fairly high replayability for the later. Kirby is actually my favorite character, since Kirby really can be anything he wants to be. I like to wield the powerful weapons, especially the Hammer ability.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
I think the Kirby games are pretty cute too. I haven't played air ride in a while, but I remember spending hours just mucking about in the city game when I was a kid. I'll have to go pull it out sometime and see if it's as fun as I remember it. :)

Have any of you played the new Kirby game for the Switch? Kirby Star Allies? It's pretty fun. You get to befriend your enemies and even play as them in some modes. I like trying to collect all the puzzle pieces.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Whats some of you peoples favorite kirby forms? :3

I really like hmn. Fighter and Mirror! :D Fighter Kirby makes me think of my love for Korrina x3 (fighting type kirby, 'nuff said)

And Mirror is so nostalgic for me in general and its really girly IMO and i love how its like a special exclusive ability to the super star series :3

Speaking of Super Star, I always liked Knuckle Joe best out of the partners you can get. And this was waaaaaay before my Korrina obsession started JUST SO YOU KNOW. I mean, not seriously way before, I played super star and super star ultra at age 17-18 in 2008, and not as a kid. But still. 2008 was nearly 10 years before i got into korrina :P nuff said. I guess i always liked martial artsy things AT LEAST a little....*i mean super smash bros melee has also been one of my most played video games of all time too also FOR YEARS haha xD*

Speaking of Smash Brothers, I used to use Kirby soooo much back when I was super into Kirby stuff in 2008, I pretty much memorized how to use him in my sleep :P xD

Last edited:
Years
Kirby!!! I absolutely adore Kirby games; Air Ride is probably my all-time favorite! Jirachu, just like you, I learned how to use Kirby in Smash Bros. because I love his games so much!

As far as my favorite copy abilities are concerned, my top three are probably Fighter, Throw, and UFO. The Fighter and Throw animations look amazing, and it's just so satisfying when you finally snag one of those coveted flying saucers!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Love love love love love Kirby. I think Angel Kirby and Parasol Kirby are my favorite forms. They're just so... poyo! n_n

As for games? Nightmare in Dreamland, Epic Yarn, Kirby's Dreamland 2, Crystal Shards, and Star Allies are above and beyond the best. <3

Back