• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] FireRed: XSE script

Years
Hey everyone,
I made a script where a npc gives you a metal coat. But when I talk to the npc in game it just plays the beep sound and nothing else. I don't know what to do and would like some input. Heres my script:

#dynamic 0x800657

#org @start
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x1273
if 0x1 goto @nomore
msgbox @talk1 0x6
giveitem 0x199 0x1 0x0
setflag 0x1273
release
end

#org @nomore
msgbox @talk2 0x6
release
end

#org @talk1
= Hey there! I found this by the\nMILTANK the other day.\pYou probably know what this is.

#org @talk2
= My favorite POKeMON is SCIZOR! I\nwonder how SCYTHER evolves into\lSCIZOR.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
Hey everyone,
I made a script where a npc gives you a metal coat. But when I talk to the npc in game it just plays the beep sound and nothing else. I don't know what to do and would like some input. Heres my script:

Since you are using #dynamic, make sure when you compile you copy the offset of your @start and put that as the script offset in A-Map. That's all I can really think of.

Back