• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Nobelium Official Thread [Download Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
enjoying the game so far, plenty of fairly large bugs though such as thhe rival battle event triggering again if you step on the left or right side of the stairs in the prof's lab (middle tile dosent trigger it tho thankfully) and losing to your rival south of carson meadows keeps the dialog box going in the pokemon center and then locks the game.

will record any more i find, also i wish there was more variety in the early routes beyond spearow, rattata and one new poke per route

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Downloading now, looking forward to playing it!
I'll give you a review after :)
Awesome! Can't wait to see the review.
Whoa... this looks like a really beautiful game! I'm consider playing it after I'm done with some stuff I'm busy with.
I'm glad you're considering it!
I really enjoy the game so far! There is a bug I encountered that prevents me from progressing. I'll send you a PM.
I have addressed the bugs that you have reported to me. Please use this link to update. Thank you for bringing those issues to my attention :)
enjoying the game so far, plenty of fairly large bugs though such as thhe rival battle event triggering again if you step on the left or right side of the stairs in the prof's lab (middle tile dosent trigger it tho thankfully) and losing to your rival south of carson meadows keeps the dialog box going in the pokemon center and then locks the game.

will record any more i find, also i wish there was more variety in the early routes beyond spearow, rattata and one new poke per route
Thank you for bringing those issues to my attention. They have been fixed. As for the Wild variety, you'll see tons of different species as the game progresses. Even as early as after Gym #2. Please use this link to update your game.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 1, 2019
you should look into a way to update with having to download the whole game again (dont know about the others but for me its pretty hard to download it all over on a daily basis)

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
you should look into a way to update with having to download the whole game again (dont know about the others but for me its pretty hard to download it all over on a daily basis)
I have looked at updater options. However, I do expect the constant updates to die down as people continue to play it. I do apologize for any inconvenience.

Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
When I try to enter the Koehler Cave this error happens

---------------------------
Pokemon Nobelium
"The Graphic for the Transition located at Graphics/Transitions/cave.png does not exists."

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
When I try to enter the Koehler Cave this error happens

Pokemon Nobelium
"The Graphic for the Transition located at Graphics/Transitions/cave.png does not exists."
Please use this link to update your game. I apologize for any inconvenience.

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Hi I am trying to go to the lower region and I can't find the way down please help
Firstly, make sure all eight gyms in Upper Aloma have been defeated. Secondly, you can either go south from Amalia down to Route 11 (water which leads to Sawmill) or West Route 8 down to Route 10 (ground which leads to Harlan) to go to Lower Aloma.

Some advice, I'd go to Harlan first and go to Sawmill second.

Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Um sorry me again but I can not find a way into Mt. Baldy and what I assume is a entrance is blocked by a police man in the town of Harlan and when you talk to him he replies with, "By the orders of the Aloma league, all passage through this tunnel is closed until futher notice"

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 20, 2020
Hi , i have been playig your game for 3 h. First of all i'd like to say it is amazing. I just have somethings that i have to point :
- It would be great to be able to know what a move that a pokemon is trying to learn does.
-How pokemons that evolve by exchange evolve in this game ?

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Um sorry me again but I can not find a way into Mt. Baldy and what I assume is a entrance is blocked by a police man in the town of Harlan and when you talk to him he replies with, "By the orders of the Aloma league, all passage through this tunnel is closed until futher notice"

The following guide contains minor spoilers:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 20, 2020
i would like to know how pokemons that evolve by exchange evolve in this game

iPika

Crytec
Years
Hi!! Your hack looks amazing but I see a bug right off the bat.

ZNAHNf7.png

BM8ZeKL.png

Is it supposed to be like this because I'm sure timid is supposed to be +Spd -Atk but instead the stats seem to show +SPAtk -Atk

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Hi!! Your hack looks amazing but I see a bug right off the bat.

ZNAHNf7.png

BM8ZeKL.png

Is it supposed to be like this because I'm sure timid is supposed to be +Spd -Atk but instead the stats seem to show +SPAtk -Atk
You are correct. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
The following guide contains minor spoilers:
Spoiler:

I have 10 gym badges and am in front of a Hiker saying, "Yonder is a dangerous road! Some nasty things are on it! Take a detour starting at West Route 8 and go South to Route 10.

I did that and got my 10th gym badge and folowing your Spolier Map the path that the Hiker is blocking is the way south to Mercer Town

Please help I love your POKEMON FAN GAME AND ONLY WANT TO HELP

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
I have 10 gym badges and am in front of a Hiker saying, "Yonder is a dangerous road! Some nasty things are on it! Take a detour starting at West Route 8 and go South to Route 10.

I did that and got my 10th gym badge and folowing your Spolier Map the path that the Hiker is blocking is the way south to Mercer Town

Please help I love your POKEMON FAN GAME AND ONLY WANT TO HELP
Provided that you've beaten the Gym Leader in Sawmill and spoken to Amanda (psychic Gym Leader) right after, you should do the following:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back