• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
What are you currently watching on TV. Let it be a national show, overlooked or very popular etc. All shows are welcome here. It would be great if you post a snap of your Show on the TV screen (especially for national).

u4U4qZ4

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I think there is a difference between watching something and finding a new favorite.

Next time, hit the report button instead of telling other users off. It leads to less grumpiness in threads and alerts the mods to sort things out. (also, your thread was over a month old, so it's perfectly fine to make a new one)

I?m rewatching Game of Thrones atm! It?s much better to marathon this show than to watch it as released; now I suddenly know who people are and don?t forget them between seasons, lol.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

If so, I am watching Grimm! I just started season 3 and thus far I've enjoyed *most* of it. A couple of episodes have been a little too graphic for me - I can't handle people messing around with eyes, and Mr. Sandman was utterly horrifying - but it's pretty compelling and well-written despite the absurdity of it all.

I'm also doing something I never thought I would do and watching Deep Space Nine from start to finish. Pacing is dreadful and it's not even remotely close to Babylon 5 as far as casting goes, but I'm...bearing with it. I cannot stand Odo though. Or Ferengi in general. Sisko has such a lovely voice though. He's no Picard or Janeway, but he's at least better than Archer.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
^ yeah same, I don't really watch TV but for shows, I just started the latest season of Orange is the New Black! Super excited, just watched the first episode and I really like it, I've missed this show.

Also watching been watching a bit of Sherlock with user: Disturbed, I love a good murder-mystery show. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
^ If Netflix counts, I am also binging the newest season of Orange Is The New Black.

Fun fact: they shoot the show in my town lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back