• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Stuck in a ROM hack? Get help here!

Years

Hack Help Thread

This thread is for people who want help for hacks which either have closed threads here on PokéCommunity, no thread on PokéCommunity, or threads too old to revive.

This thread is not for help creating a hack, or for help patching a hack. This is for help progressing through a hack, for example asking how to solve a Gym puzzle or where to find a certain TM.

Be sure to specify which hack you are playing, the exact issue you have, and any other important information that would help people solve your problem.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 6, 2016
Pokemon Light Red Online??

I seen a thread for this but it was terminated...any word about the finish? or a download link for it??

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen May 24, 2014
Eevee to Leafeon

Hey there, I've been playing Pokemon (Emerald and Sapphire) and I've recently discovered Pokemon Light Platinum. It's awesome but I need help here: I have an Eevee and I want to turn it into Leafeon (Grass-type Eevee) but I can't seem to find the Moss Rock, which is -supposedly- needed for the evolution. Help?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
Pokemon Liquid Crystal Randomized?

Okay so, If any of you are subscribed to TheKingNappy you will know he is doing a Liquid Crystal Randomiser Nuzlocke. My question is, how do you randomise this ROM? I have looked all over the internet and can't fins out how to do it. If you do it with the earlier versions of Universal Randomiser it only randomises the starters, not the wild Pokemon. And if you try to do it from Advance Map, It only seems to have the routes from Kanto, not Johto. In his video he said Luke managed to randomise it by going into the program files and changing it from there manually. How do you do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 19, 2017
i have a question about pokemon crystal dust

Sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum but, has anyone have any idea when the final version of this game is going to be put out?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Hey guys can someone give us some help on PKMN Glazed ?

I'm trying to get buy the guard to get into ILEX forest but I can't he keeps saying "makers name" to get off his lazy ass. I know the game has been added on for more gameplay but I don't know it's doing this ?. Can anyone help me out ?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
help me please...

i'm playing pokemon dark rising 2 and i'm doesn't find the tower of demise. i'm at the hyetal city and how does i can find the gym leader.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2015
pokemon alpha help

I cant find the full game of pokemon alpha i can find the jap demo but not the full game plz help

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
Has anybody heard of Pokemon Lost Three? If so is it complete? Kinda complete? Not far at all? e.e 0 info about it on Google.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Chances are no one will have an answer especially if it's an 'obscure' hack. But regardless, from a quick google search it appears to be Japanese. You might have better luck looking on some Japanese forums.

Anvils Alive

Fun is infinite. Sega Enterprises.
Years
>Japanese

Honestly, more like Chinese or something. Don't let the Pokemoner description fool ya. :U

On a more serious note, interesting how it's based on Ruby. Would I need to patch this to a Japanese, English, or some other Ruby ROM? (Not asking for links, mind you)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
Light Platinum Mt. Draken glitch.

After I battle Percy in Mt. draken and see giratina, palkia and dialga fighting arceus, my screen will freeze after Percy tries to catch arceus. I am currently using MyBoy on android and playing LP+.

OliDSi

Pokemon Friend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
Hello! Does anyone know where to get Drifloon in Pokemon Light Platinum?
It says in the map that it's in Inhore Woods, but I can't find it there.

TFDowd

Pokemon Rom player
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
Help! Pokemon Glazed

I recently downloaded Pokemon Glazed and I can play it and all is well. However, I cannot save it like i have been able to save my other Pokemon ROMs in the past. For example Pokemon emerald or Pokemon Ruby. I have a MAC computer and I was wondering if anyone can help guide me through this process of how to be able to save. Let me know!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 27, 2015
Ultraviolet fossil glitch

So I revived kabuto and aerodactyl, but I can't revive omanyte because the scientist at cinnabar island jst says "aiyah you come again" any help please

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
how to get ralts in light rising

Light Rising's thread was dead for over a year, and as it was in Progressing Hacks it had to be closed, I'm afraid. So I moved your post in this thread here, hopefully someone will answer it!

PMEnzek3000

Pokemon Master Enzek3000
Years
BACK OF A TRAINER CARD/DARK RISING QUESTIONS

I just noticed if I go to my trainer card on dark rising and flip to the back I have a bulbasaur?? Does anyone know what this means? There's six slots for these so far I only have bulbasaur. What are these?// anyone?

Mesty

The Joker
Years
I need help getting a hack to even run...I'm new to this and I can't even open a game.

Back