• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
About gift pokemon ,my rule when i play any pokemon game ,or hack, is to talk with evry single person.
Whrn an old lady wanted to give me an egg that she get by lucario i know it it has to be riolu and i must have it .
I started the game with pansage but i couldnt advance trough game with him because i dont like pansage ,panpour ,and panseare line much.
So until i caught litleo i kept him.
That brings me to the question.I have male and female litleo ,are they evolution have seperate sprites or the have only have one ( male female sprites)
The storline of this hack is great and i hope it will be finished soon.
And one more. In the hack there is a fight when ,before fight , you must choose yes or no answer . So did i gues ,if you say yes oponent will have megacharizardx and mewtwo in a cave will be megamewtwox
and if you say no oponent will have megacharizardy and mewtwo in cave will be megamewtwoy?

If you need beta tester just pm me i would like to test your hack.

Thanks very much for liking the storyline of this hack. There're five starters in this hack, it seems that people always think that I only put those three starters there. In fact, if you choose "Next", you'll find Espurr and Minccino there. About the sprite of Pyroar, it only have male sprite now, because I still can't make it have two different sprites in different genders. About the selection before the battle, it's just for the story, so it won't affect anything, but there'll be some selections in the future which may affect the storyline for a bit.

Yay! Free mega! Actually don't know if it's free it could be really easy to get. By the way the mega pinsir was in the mountain where you save the assistants just so u dont need to go searching for it.

Thanks for telling me this, please forgive me but I must fix it since too many mega Pokemon in one team may break the balance of this game.

Are you also gonna add steven stone? since you add diantha in resolute, i'm guessing you're gonna add him right?

Maybe, but it will depend on if the story will be about them.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
I am excited for this! I loved resolute and victory fire. But please please please pleassseeeee have someone help you with the grammar issues. Let someone go in an edit the rom hack itself if you dont know how. Overall looking great so far :) I wish you the best of luck.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Confusion makes the screen go crazy and some other moves that change the background

I know it, someone else have reported this already, I may fix it in beta1.

I am excited for this! I loved resolute and victory fire. But please please please pleassseeeee have someone help you with the grammar issues. Let someone go in an edit the rom hack itself if you dont know how. Overall looking great so far :) I wish you the best of luck.

I know I should do something, but I can't do it by myself and I don't know if there're someone who would like to help me, by the way, I believe that there'll be less grammar errors in this hack, I promise.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 27, 2014
EPIC HACK good luck yours hacks are the bests
and Sorry i'm brazilian my english is too bad

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014
Hi 1158,first: sorry my english. I love this hack. I want give you some ideas for your game:
1º) Final battle Vs Red with: M-Charizard X, M-Venusaur;M-Blastoise,M-Mewtwo Y;M-Scizor and Pikachu all in lvl 100
2º) After win the league, can visit kalos in 2d
3º) Wait the game omega ruby and alpha saphire for see all the megaevolutions and then push this in your game.
Thanks.

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years
I like how you did with the titlescreen. How did you make that trainer faces appear when you talk to them?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
i can help you with that if you want 1158

Really? I'm really so appreciated. Thanks very much. What should I do to help you to do this?

EPIC HACK good luck yours hacks are the bests
and Sorry i'm brazilian my english is too bad
wow cant wait and my first xD really nice keep it up :)
looking forward to this
good luck

Thanks a lot.

Iron/Pure or Logan/Alma will seen on this hack ?

I don't know, it will depend on if the story will be about them.

Hi 1158,first: sorry my english. I love this hack. I want give you some ideas for your game:
1º) Final battle Vs Red with: M-Charizard X, M-Venusaur;M-Blastoise,M-Mewtwo Y;M-Scizor and Pikachu all in lvl 100
2º) After win the league, can visit kalos in 2d
3º) Wait the game omega ruby and alpha saphire for see all the megaevolutions and then push this in your game.
Thanks.

Well, I don't know if I should accept your first two ideas because I don't think I will add those features, about your third idea, that is what I'm doing now. I may complete this hack before that, but I'll keep up updating if something new would be found.

there are many bugs in this game

Really? Were there any other errors happened to you except the battle background errors?

I like how you did with the titlescreen. How did you make that trainer faces appear when you talk to them?

It is just a simple script.

showpokepic 0x(Number) 0x0 0x3
msgbox 0x8(Text offset) MSG_KEEPOPEN
closeonkeypress
hidepokepic

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Thanks for showimg the mugshot script 1158. If i ever decide to have mugshots, i will add u for telling how to do it.

I can also help out with the proper grammer if you need more help. Just email me what you want done so i could make sure i get them.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014
The story about my two suggestions is: Your protagonist Neil, after win the league want know more about the megaevolution, for this he has decided go to the region that start the megaev: kalos. At the same time: Red, the best trainer in the pokemon`s world, go kalos too. Red want megaevolve his charizard, blastoise and venusaur. The final battle is: the new trainer that only want knowledge vs the best trainer that only want power. I think that is a good event that it can combine your story to do one of the best hacks game for his story.
And, for example, if you want add Steven Stone of Rubi Omega in your game: Steven can go Kalos to stop Red, because he think that Red go crazy and a evil person, because Red is be still furious for lose vs the protagonist of Pokemon Resolute: Red think that how he (the best trainer in the world) has lost vs "a novice, a begginer trainer", he cannot allow that this to come back.

Think abaout all this how a event inside your game.
And you dont have to do all Kalos, you can do only the cities more importants and the trainers and gymleaders of XY more importants: i think abaout: A.Z, professor Augustine,Alexa and the gymleaders: Viola, Korrina and Clemont

Please, i will very very happy if you do this. A lot of thanks

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2014
Why are you making a third one? You should be focusing on improving the incredibly bad first game instead of making a ton more hacks!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 12, 2019
Congratulations for all your hacks and your work, I love it so much!!!!
Keep up the good work ;)

Years
MEGA EVOLUTIONS? YEEEESSSS

Will the Pokemon actually evolve in a battle and then go back to its normal stage once the battle is finished?

....if so then i am impressed :D

Back