• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Resource/Patches [FR]

DarkenedEclipse

Project Oak
Years
I 'm terrible at inserting battle backgrounds. So, I'll probably use them for the Kanto 721 project I'm doing. If you don't mind.

Edit: I guess it conflicts with the offsets I've already used.

But, neat resource!

Just simply repoint to a different free space offset... It shouldn't conflict then.
~Eclipse

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
You'll still need to credit Holloroxas, since alot of these, if not all, are evidently from his thread, the ~GOLD has linked us too.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
I 'm terrible at inserting battle backgrounds. So, I'll probably use them for the Kanto 721 project I'm doing. If you don't mind.

Edit: I guess it conflicts with the offsets I've already used.

But, neat resource!

I have a question, is there something bad might happen if I patch every battle backgrounds at the same time?

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
I have a question, is there something bad might happen if I patch every battle backgrounds at the same time?
As long as the offsets used don't clash with something you've used already, it should be fine.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
can someone reupload both of those plz and also does anyone know where the battle background and exp stuff are located? because i want to add them to my base and i dont want it to clash with my other stuff

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 9, 2019
Can someone help me please. I cant download the file. Everytime I click the link in the attachments, i always get a blank page. Please Help!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 25, 2019
Can somebody repost the link. I always have problems adding backgrounds, have no idea how to change the health box, or edit the titlescreen. If you can't, if you can please message me privately. Thank you...

YoY-X

bootycable
Years
Can somebody repost the link. I always have problems adding backgrounds, have no idea how to change the health box, or edit the titlescreen. If you can't, if you can please message me privately. Thank you...
I Did make my own HP bar patches. link in my signature.

Back