• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Your absolute favorite WAIFU/HUSBANDO!!!

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
Don't we all have that one character that we unconditionally love?Whether you like the character by just their looks or they've connected with you in a much deeper level...

Who? is your Absolute favorite WAIFU/HUSBANDO? you can only state one, no take backs. And, since there are tons of lovable characters in different forms of media. Let's limit this to only Anime/Manga characters.

For me... well... Its got to be...
Spoiler:

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Only character I've ever called my waifu is Arturia Pendragon from the Fate series. She is not my absolute favourite character but definitely one of.

Years
I've never used either term to apply to a character. Probably the closest a character has flown to the sun in this regard is Nico Yazawa (and before that it was probably Chachamaru Karakuri), but both of these characters are merely best girls.

pkmin3033

Char. It's gotta be Char. Even if Char's Counterattack was a pretty dismal film on the whole. There's still 0079 and Zeta.

vZrCbfN.jpg

Years
  • Seen yesterday
My absolute waifu is Kurisu Makise from Steins;Gate, and my absolute husbando is Suzushiro Mizuki from Boku Girl.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So this waifu/husbando thing, that's like a favorite character right? Or does it imply that you wish the character was real so you could romance them and stuff like that

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
So this waifu/husbando thing, that's like a favorite character right? Or does it imply that you wish the character was real so you could romance them and stuff like that

Waifu/Husbando is a term used jokingly by most fans, to refer to a character they relate to/ root for/ just plain like, that's of the opposite sex. Well that's how I define it anyway. XD

Years
Waifu: Junko Enoshima from the dangan ronpa serie

Husbando: Ike form the fire emblem serie ( I know it not a anime but right now no male impress me this much to be called husbando tbh... )

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Porygon2 :D

Edit: tbh there's too many to actually choose from, my opinion changes every week.

Last edited:
Back