• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIL

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
I learned about quotient functions in pre-calc and how to find the intercepts and asymptotes, and then how to graph them, if that counts.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
I learned opening a new account can hurt your credit score. Although honestly, this is something I should have known, but neglected to research up on.

Years
It's too early for today but yesterday I learned Microsoft Excel skills can earn you a much higher paying job that you'd think. Chura teaches me all sorts of cool stuff about the IT industry that I'd never otherwise know lol.

Years
Today I learned that javascript isn't as scary as I though. It really feels like Python and I plan on learning about Document Object Model manipulating via javascript.

Last edited:
Years
Today I learned that people use their phone on the toilet and I'm going to vomit into my vomit forevermore.

Last edited:
Years
Today I (re)learned that children are wonderful, and that the idea of being a teacher really appeals to me if acting and music falls through.

Years
Today I learned more about the life of Marie Antoinette after another documentary. How lonely she must have been. Louis would not consummate his marriage to her for 4 years! He was that withdrawn no matter how kind she tried to be :(

I also discovered that she may have really been in love with the Swedish count Axel de Fersen in light of new letters that surfaced.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Today I woke up and learned February is halfway over, after I dreamed about watching the 2019 new years celebration again for some reason.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I honestly don't think I've learned anything today O: but only half the day has passed so far. I might return lol.

baire

many such cases
Years
TIL a bit about what seperates the great from really great
Spoiler:

a lot of those elite quantitative trading firms like Jane Street/Two Sigma/Citadel etc are known for having some of the most selective hiring processes in software engineering so I always wondered why they wouldn't perform as well as a group like Renaissance Tech despite all their talent. ofc this is coming from some guy off the internet maybe he's just talking nonsense but it seems plausible

Last edited:
Years
Today I learned that exercise is imperative, watching anything to do with Peter Pan is worthwhile and that my guinea pigs are fluffy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I learned how much I love apple flavored candy. Previously when I had Jolly Ranchers, all the green ones would be left in the bag.

Back