• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

If anything, Vikavolt creeps me out, haha. Plus it evolves really late (even though I heard this was fixed in USUM?).

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Vikavolt should've been a fast physical attacker, but instead they made it a slow special attacker.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Joltik is safe, Galvantula is next.

galvantula.gif

Voting up.

Hyzenthlay

Years

Yes! I loved having Galvantula on my team. It's easily one of my favourite Bug-types!

Hyzenthlay

Years

In the sense that it's a giant hairy arachnid, I'd run screaming from one of those. xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Gen 5 brought us a lot of good Bug types, including Scolipede, Galvantula, Escavalier, and Volcarona.

Hyzenthlay

Years

Yeah, I must say that Volcarona is my favourite Bug-type, alongside Ledian. I'm also a fan of the Leavanny line and think Dwebble's cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back