• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Slow to Reply

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
So this is something me and a few others have noticed. This is my issue when I go to respond to threads and I use the Quick Reply it seems like it takes forever for my reply to be posted. I've had once or twice where it would time out and then I'd have to try and post it again. I have the same problem when I use the Go Advance posting as well.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
Is it something that happens to you in all threads, or just some of them?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
For me it happens in all threads. But I know Sawsbuck & Pulchritudinous are having issues when we are posting in the Gender Race Thread.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
In the case of the gender race thread, it may just have to do with how long that thread is. It's been noted that threads that accumulate a lot of pages/replies tend to have issues with lag or duplicating posts.

But since it's happening to you with every thread, I'm not sure what's up exactly.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I never thought about it having to do with how long the thread is. Though I seem to have more of an issue when there's more people on than say 3 in the morning.

Back