• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Anyone down to trade LGE exclusives for LGP exclusives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
I beat the game and have access to the entire world of LGP. I can catch any exclusives anyone needs, however, I need all LGE exclusives. My offer on my other thread is still up as well. Look for it! :)

I will trade:
Growlithe for Vulpix
Sandshrew for Meowth
Alolan Sandshrew for Alolan Meowth {I can only trade Alolan Sandshrew once per day)
Oddish for Bellsprout
Mankey for Ekans
Grimer + Alolan Grimer for Koffing (I can only trade Alolan Grimer once per day)
Scyther for Pinsir
And if you wanted to we could trade Alolan Sandslash for Alolan Persian, but that's up to you.

I will also trade any pokemon back and forth that would only evolve through trading.

Please reply if interested in any of this. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
One mankey for Ekans done. Now I gotta catch another Mankey. XD No worries. I will always try to have at least one excusive for anyone needing them.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
If anyone is needing any Pokemon (Like Mankey) XD I just caught him lol. I have all the exclusives ready to goooo. :) If you need any of my exclusives, then make sure you have your specific trade exclusive ready to go and reply to this thread. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 15, 2019
do stats matter to you? if not i've got a pinsir for scyther and id gladly take help evolving 2 pokemon, i dont need any other version exclusives but i can help with all of them as a matter of fact im 90% sure i have all you need and im about to check and can go catch anything i don't have :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 15, 2019
hey so an update i have at least 2 of everything your asking and i can gladly farm more of any in particular too, i am interested in the alolan excluisives as well but the 3 pokemon mentioned in my previous post will complete the pokedex for me aside from melmetal and the alolan forms i guess that i overlooked but the later aren't needed for the shiney charm and thats the main reason im looking to trade cause i do have a scyther on my pokemon go but its one of my strongest pokemon on there atm so i dont wanna pass that up for the pokedex entry when i can get it like this for instance and not ruin a team, i bought a switch just for pokemon lets go and haven't actually traded a real person yet so sorta excited about that

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Sorry about the late replies to all those interested in trading, was busy as heck with a job all week. I am still trading and catching pokemon like crazy this weekend though. ;)

To be clear: Normally stats do not matter, however...

I am looking to trade a powerful twinked Growlithe I caught for a powerful Vulpix ~ the same power, but does not have to be twinked. Level does not matter as long as it's below level 30. My Growlithe has 5 best possible stats and one very good possible stat being sp attack. It's a level 28 (twinked for 28, over 2,000 cp) timid male Growlithe and is looking for a smart, kind trainer for a new home. ^_^ Please reply if interested in trading. Remember, the Vulpix must have (at least) 5 best possible stats and one possible very good stat. It does not matter in what, and it does not matter about nature, or gender, or anything like that, and also it doesn't have to be twinked. If you do not know how to farm a Vulpix like this then I'll tell you how over a private message.

But if that proves too problematic, I will trade any Growlithe for any Vulpix, but not that particular one that I caught. XD

Certain circumstances like these will cause these trade types to emerge. It's luck based really. XD It's first come first serve on these special trades. It proves difficult to do these kind of trades since I had to farm like 150 Growlithe in a row to find this one. XD I farmed another like 280 Growlithe afterwards making my catch combo like 430 and no such powerful Growlithe emerged, much less a shiny. : /

Don't worry though, it's still up for trade. I will post a reply to the first person who can find me such a powerful Vulpix to trade for this powerful Growlithe. :)

Now to be clear about Alolans: I wasn't expecting sooo many people wanting them! XD Well, the game limits me to one trade per day per Pokemon type (excluding Sandslash, gotta evolve the Sandshrew! XD). See, I have to trade a regular form to certain npcs to get the Alolan form, and that trade is up to one per day. I don't really play Pokemon Go either, since I have horrible luck on that game. XD Please be patient on Alolan forms. :)

I'm still looking for these trades as well... (stats don't matter on these)

I will trade:
Growlithe for Vulpix
Sandshrew for Meowth
Alolan Sandshrew for Alolan Meowth (I can only trade Alolan Sandshrew once per day) (atm I have 2)
Oddish for Bellsprout
Mankey for Ekans
Grimer + Alolan Grimer for Koffing (I can only trade Alolan Grimer once per day) (atm I have 2)
Scyther for Pinsir
And if you wanted to we could trade Alolan Sandslash for Alolan Persian, but that's up to you. (atm I have 0)

I will also trade any pokemon back and forth that would only evolve through trading.

Please reply in this thread if interested in any of this. Also you can sub to this thread to keep updated! Do eeeet! :)

If anyone wants my Switch friend code for trading and/or gaming, then here it is! :)
SW-2269-7247-8889

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
UPDATE! :) I just caught another very powerful Growlithe that is now up for trade, this one is not quite as powerful as my original, but it is still a good possible twink Growlithe. (Not twinked yet)

It is a level 25 bashful male Growlithe with 5 best stats and one good stat being speed. It is looking for a kind, smart trainer for a new home. ^_^ I will trade for one Vulpix being around the same power, just as my other offer. :) This "SHOULD" technically be a little more doable haha. XD The Vulpix needs to have at least 5 best stats and one good stat, being anything. However, if it has 4 best stats and 2 very good stats, that would technically be around equal. Like before, nature, gender, characteristic, or level don't matter, as long as it's below level 30. :)

My other Growlithe is still up for trade too, with the same conditions. :) (For info on that, check previous post)

If you do not know how to farm a Vulpix like this then let me know in a PM and I'll teach you how. :)

So to re-cap:

I have 2 very powerful Growlithes up for trade for 2 very powerful Vulpixes around the same power, if anyone is interested trading, then reply to this post. :)

All my other LGP exclusive trades are still open and I'm down to trade normally for any exclusives and trade-evolution pokemon. :) As always, these trades are simplistic where stats never matter. These trades are to complete pokedex for those that do not have any friends that own LGP. I still need most of the LGE exclusives. (I have Ekans) So let's complete our pokedexes together! :D

Again, if anyone wants my Switch friend code for trading and/or gaming, then here it is! :) This may be an easier way to keep in touch other than this forum. XD It depends on if we can chat it up or not over PMs on the Switch.
SW-2269-7247-8889

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 3, 2019
Looking for a Hitmonlee. Don't need to keep it, just trying to complete my Pokedex.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Hitmonlee is not an exclusive. ;) If you know how to farm them on whichever LG you have, then you can find them as a rare spawn near the Indigo Plateau on Victory Road. I forget which floor. If you still for some reason want to trade for one, then I'm down. I can catch one for you and trade you for a Hitmonchan. If you don't know the trick to make rare spawns appear a lot easier, I will tell you how over a PM. Let me know in either case. ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Okay so this will be an informational bump.

For all those that don't know. I own a completed copy of LGP looking to trade for any and all LGE exclusives. This means I have access to the entire LGP world and can catch any exclusives you LGE fans are needing! :D Stats, levels, natures, or characteristics on these trades do not matter. :) (I need your LGE exclusives too! XD)

I will trade:
Growlithe for Vulpix
Sandshrew for Meowth
Alolan Sandshrew for Alolan Meowth (I can only trade Alolan Sandshrew once per day) (Currently I have 1)
Oddish for Bellsprout
Mankey for Ekans
Grimer + Alolan Grimer for Koffing (I can only trade Alolan Grimer once per day) (Currently I have 2)
Scyther for Pinsir
And if you wanted to we could trade Alolan Sandslash for Alolan Persian, but that's up to you. (Currently I have 0)

I will also trade any Pokemon back and forth that would only evolve through trading.

Let's finish our pokedexes together! :)

Now for any special offers that I have current:

1.) I am looking to trade a powerful twinked Growlithe I caught for a powerful Vulpix ~ the same power, but does not have to be twinked. Level does not matter as long as it's below level 30. My Growlithe has 5 best possible stats and one very good possible stat being sp attack. It's a level 28 (twinked for 28, over 2,000 cp) timid male Growlithe and is looking for a smart, kind trainer for a new home. ^_^ Please reply if interested in trading. Remember, the Vulpix must have (at least) 5 best possible stats and one possible very good stat. It does not matter in what, and it does not matter about nature, or gender, or anything like that, and also it doesn't have to be twinked. If you do not know how to farm a Vulpix like this then I'll tell you how over a private message.

Please reply if interested in any of these offers that I posted. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Another wonderful day in the Pokemon world! :)

So I've sent out my friend code for the Switch in previous posts. So how about I send out Twitter info just in case? ;) I know that Nintendo Switch can link to Twitter. This may help out with trading? Who knows? : /

Twitter info is: https://twitter.com/Lonewolf3515

I'm still needing some LGE exclusives! :) Hit me up. :D I've got plenty of exclusives on my side to trade away for them! I need Pinsir and Koffing. I will trade any exclusive Pokemon from LGP for these two.

I still have an epic Growlithe up for trade as well for my other offer. :) He is still searching for a smart, kind trainer for a new home. ^_^

Let me know in either a reply here, or possibly over the Switch? : /

Friend code is: SW-2269-7247-8889

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Okay so, the day is almost up! It was a wonderful day, but no shinies or powerful Pokemon emerged today. Last call for the day to receive Pokemon LGP exculsives!! :D I will be around for another hour and then back next Saturday for more trading opportunities!

Remember, I will always trade LGP exclusives for LGE exclusives, where these kinds of trades stats do not matter. (I still need them!!) :) Check my previous posts in this thread for details on all my trades and offers and let me know by next Saturday when I will be on again! :D There is no doubt I will still need these exclusives for next Saturday, so definitely hit me up! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
One special powerful Vulpix for powerful Growlithe trade done! :) The level 25 Growlithe trade has been accomplished. The more powerful level 28 Growlithe trade is still up! Anyone interested? :D Read my previous posts for details on it in this thread! :)

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Hey there! This is just a friendly reminder that threads may only be bumped once every three days, to prevent spam and to allow other traders to have a chance of having their threads featured at the top as well. If you have important information to add to your thread, remember that you can always edit your original/last post to include the information there. Happy trading!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 21, 2019
Still looking to trade? I need all pikachu exclusive. Up for a trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back