• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Excuse me, can I join? I'm still hunting for a shiny Rattata in my Leafgreen. Where can I find it?
I only got Shiny Trapinch(I evolved it of course)and Feebas(Very hard to evolve, I spend 2 weeks to experiment berries which can really boost It's beauty, of course it evolved)

They just pop out randomly(Flygon near Mirage tower. And Feebas using Super Rod.) Also what color is Shiny Togepi?

Last edited:

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
you fished a shiny feebas very very lucky my friend well done(of course)lol.your welcome here tooo Quasar99 .
i've been having free battles with myself in PBR shiny fights 6on6 i never really knew water attacks didnt affect toxicroak i thought it was just a rain dance and sunny day, well you learn something new every day.im not searching for anithing in particular other than turtwig im hatching eggs and im on 989 i've been doing this since 6:00 am beacause i'm not going 2 school teacher's training yay.bibi.

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey guys srry for my absence....anyways i would like to welcome all new club members! also i have nohting to report..my pachurisu chain keeps breaking at 34! i get rlly frustrated wen it breaks but im gnna keep going for it! good luck to everyone on there hunts!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Welcome to all the new members. Atleast we have 1 co owner around. We need more.

Nothing new to report. Am going to start a chain now. On Drowzee.

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
Years
Update

I'm still unsure, so many hatched, that's difficult, but unless I see you making any claimes that seem outlandish, I'm allowing you in, welcome to the club Teamtyranitar. And yes traded Pokemon don't count.

Yes i do own and AR but i don't use it for pokemon anyway if you have played the games for 167 hours and hatched over 30000 eggs....... wow i need a life any way i have been trying to get a shiny zangose i'm going to try This glitch becasue they take 5,600 steps to hatch.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
oooo traded ones don't count umm well i think i have 8

Yea I know that buddy. Thats why I mentioned I know they dont count here -.-'

Ok so I havent really done much shiny hunting because I had a math test to study for. I really wanted to get a good mark so I studied really hard for it.

Good luck to all and welcome to the club new members.

O yea is it possible to nominate myself as a co-owner? I think I can be a good one and I pretty much post here everyday. If you dont think so then put me to the test of putting me on a trial. Im willing to be the second co-owner.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
ok im finished playing through pearl and i officially have resumed shiny hunting im trying to chain my first shiny so im shooting for a shiny starly at the moment. ( i know its not much but ive gotta start small). and my chain ended at 8, though i wont ever forget my chain of 28 slakoth. as for turtwig hatching 5 eggs at a time proves to be much easier. good luck to all.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Although I'm not hunting in my DS yet(I'm still at the Battle Tower), I'm actively hunting in my Emerald, last night though I'm looking for a shiny Zigzagoon(I looked for the common ones)lol. No luck though.

Also sorry for questioning nonsense questions, what is chaining?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
lol Its ok.

I made(well got my brother to help me do most of it ^^;;) my own SHC card. What do you guys think of it. Its in my signature.

Still no Regigigas or Swinub.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Excuse me, can I join? I'm still hunting for a shiny Rattata in my Leafgreen. Where can I find it?
I only got Shiny Trapinch(I evolved it of course)and Feebas(Very hard to evolve, I spend 2 weeks to experiment berries which can really boost It's beauty, of course it evolved)

They just pop out randomly(Flygon near Mirage tower. And Feebas using Super Rod.) Also what color is Shiny Togepi?

Sure you can join, welcome to the club.

O yea is it possible to nominate myself as a co-owner? I think I can be a good one and I pretty much post here everyday. If you dont think so then put me to the test of putting me on a trial. Im willing to be the second co-owner.

Well, the position of a new co-owner has to be agreed upon by the current co-owners, at least to my knowledge, but considering that about the only difference is co-owners get to add members or kick them out if it's needed... or settle fights, but that tends to not work anyway... you'll need Metal Mario and Yami Zidane approval, too and they haven't been around, even if you do contact them, most likely because the chances are they haven't been keeping up with the club goings on... they may not want to...

As it is, the Shiny Hunters Club isn't having any problems other than the lack of co-owners, so I will do my best to be here as often as I can, so that we don't get a back up of people waiting to be members... again...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I didn't get my drowzee. Will have a look again tonight. Not sure what I will chain for.

If we look for new co-owners. I think the co-owners should pick a few people then the other members get to vote. That seems a fair way.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
ok i havent been on in a few, still hunting charmander but im taking a few days to cool off it, i was getting bored, past few weeks has been all basketball and volleyball so i couldn't do much

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Sure you can join, welcome to the club.

Well, the position of a new co-owner has to be agreed upon by the current co-owners, at least to my knowledge, but considering that about the only difference is co-owners get to add members or kick them out if it's needed... or settle fights, but that tends to not work anyway... you'll need Metal Mario and Yami Zidane approval, too and they haven't been around, even if you do contact them, most likely because the chances are they haven't been keeping up with the club goings on... they may not want to...

As it is, the Shiny Hunters Club isn't having any problems other than the lack of co-owners, so I will do my best to be here as often as I can, so that we don't get a back up of people waiting to be members... again...

Ok sure no problem. I just thought I could take a lil weight off your back.

Still no Swinub or Regigigas.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
little by little im somewhat getting better at my chains my swarm today is smoochum and i chained 7 in a row. ( a record high for me today) the next shinies ill be chaining for are starly snover and bagon. i am also hatching eggs meanwhile for turtwig. Good luck to everyone.

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
i have my shiny eevee but dont know what to eevole it into.any help its adamant nature.
If i were you I'd evolve it in a Umbreon.

That's the coolest shiny (of all poke-shinies in the world!) in my opinion

Btw does anybody have some chaining tips? I really suck at chaining so hints would be highly appreciated ;)

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
If i were you I'd evolve it in a Umbreon.

That's the coolest shiny (of all poke-shinies in the world!) in my opinion

Btw does anybody have some chaining tips? I really suck at chaining so hints would be highly appreciated ;)

Chaining tips huh? Im not so much of a chainer myself although my highest was about a chain of 74, but I didnt get that damn Roselia due to my stupid Flareon :'(. Ok well you use your Pokeradar and make sure you buy a crap load of Max Repels. Then while you chain you always go for the one farthest from you to see the same pokemon in a row...I think....well If you need clarification then ask like Brawl or TheBigGamer or someone who knows so much. I could only give so little info on this.

Im now hunting a secret shiny. Im postponing my Swinub hatching for now. I really hope I get this one sooner or later.

Hatched 25 secret shiny eggs today
Still no Regigigas.

Back