• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rumble World is awful

jessluvstolaugh

Video game maniac
Years
Out of all the spinoff games, Pokemon Rumble World has gotta be one of the worse. It's basically Game Freaks answer to a Freemium game. The quests are fine up until the one where you have to protect your Mii character. I'm trying to protect you, but it would help if you would stop following me as I go in to battle! The quests are extremely difficult and are the only way to get diamonds which is the only way to unlock new "balloons" to get new Pokemon. Or, of course, you could always buy them!!! So I think that they intentionally make the requests difficult so that you could get frustrated and impatient and just decide to buy the diamonds.

One other problem that I have with Pokemon Rumble World is the fact that it just doesn't make any sense. Have any of you ever played this game? What do you think about it?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
As said, it's similar to Shuffle. Most F2P games work that way, really -- 'Nintendo Hard', so you shouldn't be that frustrated or upset. You either keep on playing or kick the bucket. So take it easy, Jess. :)

Btw don't blame Game Freak on the productions, iirc, Rumble World was developed by Amrella. Lol

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
I can't disagree with this, as PRW has got to be my least favourite spin off, as well as my 2nd least favourite Pokemon game. Not a fan of the handheld Rumble games and this is probably the worst in my opinion. I kind of found it boring and confusing tbh.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I don't think Pokemon Rumble World is that bad. In fact, I like it more than Pokemon Shuffle. However, I think Pokemon Rumble Blast, also known as Super Pokemon Rumble, is the better Rumble game.

Back