• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: New Starter Decks

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Well, the TCGO updated at some point, and with it came the loss of the XY starter decks and a new set of fancy decks to try out in the Trainer Challenge. They appear to be monotype decks based on the three legendary birds, Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno. Have you tried the new decks? What do you think?

Years
Well, the TCGO updated at some point, and with it came the loss of the XY starter decks and a new set of fancy decks to try out in the Trainer Challenge. They appear to be monotype decks based on the three legendary birds, Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno. Have you tried the new decks? What do you think?

With my move over the weekend and not having internet since, I've not even had a chance to look at the decks.

They seem like they'd be interesting in theory, but mediocre in practice, but that's just my opinion.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
With my move over the weekend and not having internet since, I've not even had a chance to look at the decks.

They seem like they'd be interesting in theory, but mediocre in practice, but that's just my opinion.

Aren't they always...

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Oct 19, 2016
I have been having fun trying to "level up" the decks in the traning challenge to unlock better cards for the decks. I fully unlocked the blue one and have been doing OK with it in Theme Versus mode.

Back