• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
2DS
This is difficult, but I would say the original DS, because that is the console that I grew up playing.

Mario Kart or F-Zero?

Years
Pewdiepie, I doth suppose? Never heard of the other chap.

To be gummed to death by elderly lions while Wake Me Up Before You Go Go plays on repeat, or forced to learn ballet and practice rigorously until you die from exhaustion?

Years
What?! I guess the ballet one. It might years before I wear myself out so I probably have longer to live. I would have at least dedicated myself to something I enjoyed, would have presumably developed great skill and maybe even established recognition before or after my death.

Spend the rest of your life handcuffed to the last person in the world you want to be with or have your hand cut off to escape?

Last edited:
Years
I like my mental state, thank you very much. But the US Army makes powered exoskeletons and rocket launchers... hrmm... decisions...
Mental state, I guess. I feel jubilant and optimistic.

Making movies or starring in them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back