• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cerice 5 Game Series (Now Recruiting)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2016
Welcome Pokemon fans and friends!

(I have been working on this project since early February, and am happy for the support I have gotten, but am looking for more support MWAHAHHA.)

Hello!!!
My name is EUE KnSlash (KnSlash for short) (Kn for shorter).
I am currently working with my small team on 5 games that revolve around Pokemon! (duh) The series was originally going to one game, but I couldn't fit in all the story elements. I wanted to do a three hack series, but I though 5 best. I got the big three games (Pokemon Cerice, Valkyrie, and Exeunt) and the supporting two (Theta Rose and Mutants) Before I ask you to join my team, (SPOILER: I am asking you to join my team.) I want to tell you about my games!

Pokemon Cerice (Yes I know it is spelled cerise, I already have the name as cerice and it just stuck) Player1 embarks on a revamped HOENN journey where they meet new friends and a new evil team. Player1 meets several people who become allies and enemies later in the games (namely Player3).
MAIN LEGENDARIES: GROUDON, RAYQUAZA, REGI TRIO, CELEBI

EVIL TEAM: NYCTOPHOBIA (means "fear of the dark") This game is 95% finished! Just making the finishing touches. Released soon!

Pokemon Theta Rose (Mabye just Theta, I'm not sure if Rose is staying...) Player2 embarks on a revamped KANTO journey where (this is familiar...) they meet new friends and a new evil (well... good motives, bad portrayal) team. Player2 meets a couple people from Cerice (not many) who help progress the story.
MAIN LEGENDARIES: JIRACHI, LEG. BEASTS, DEOXYS

EVIL TEAM: GRAVITAS (means "act of taking something serious") This game is at or around maybe 5% done. Should be done by late June 2015.

Pokemon Valkyrie This game takes place in the OTTO region, which is referenced in both Cerice and Theta (Rose). This game will actually include SINNOH Pokemon! No UNOVA, my team and I both decided that there are about 4 good UNOVA Pokemon, so it's not worth doing. In OTTO, NYCTOPHOBIA has resurfaced to capture DIALGA to travel back in time to stop the events of Cerice from happening (this is what we got so far, will probably change). Player3 (who was heavily involved in Cerice) is the main character. Player1 is back and really takes the role Player3 had in Cerice (rival).
LEGENDARY POKEMON: LUGIA, PALKIA/DIALGA (not sure which), MANAPHY, KYOGRE

EVIL TEAM: NYCTOPHOBIA

ALLY TEAM: NYCTOPHOBIA REGIME
The game is in the early 5% done stage (thats the region being kinda mapped). Should be done by late July.

Pokemon Mutants (Again, OTTO region.) This timeline coincides with Valkyrie. It takes place when Player2 and a group of "freedom fighters" (not sure if that is staying) break into a lab to stop experiments on Pokemon. The player picks one of 3 mutant pokemon (cross species). Player2 meets up with Player1 and Player3 (this also happens in Valkyrie as sort of a "what just happened" moment). Player2 liberates and cures mutant Pokemon. Also includes Sinnoh Pokemon.
LEGENDARIES: Some ultimate mutant crossbreed, DIALGA/PALKIA (whichever one is not in Valkyrie), Leg. Birds.

EVIL TEAM: The Mechanics

ALLY TEAM: GRAVITAS This game (considering it uses the exact region of Valkyrie) is also 5% done, however it will be done during Theta. Should be done in late July 2015.

Pokemon Exeunt Pokemon Exeunt might be Unova (believe it or not), Sinnoh, or a new region The main story will be Player1,2,or3 as main character vs Player1,2,or3 and Player1,2,or3 as rivals. The ultimate showdown for who the strongest trainer is! It might be in a world tournament sort of fashion. (I like that!) This game is also the final battle between the four factions (teams).

EVIL TEAMS: NYCTOPHOBIA, The Mechanics

ALLY TEAMS: NYCTOPHOBIA REGIME, GRAVITAS
No date is set. 0% done. No legendaries decided on.

TEAM RECRUITMENT TIME!!!
My team consists of: 4 plot geniuses (develop plot) - (don't want to say names here… you'll get mugged… They would prefer no usernames either) 6 beta testers - listed in the opening credits of each game (again names…and usernames)
2 mappers - EUE KnSlash, redfoxynd
1 very very amateur scripter - EUE KnSlash
2 spriters (excluding me) jackattack1123 and ukna999

LOOKING FOR: Plot geniuses, beta testers, mappers, SCRIPTERS PLEASE I BEG YOU!, spriters, anyway you want to help is welcome to us!

All I need is someone who could just help a little. I won't be all "MWAHAHAHHA NOW MAP THE WHOLE NEXT REGION!!! AHAHAHAH!!!" Just looking for anyone who can help a little or a lot!

If you are still with me, just email me at [email protected]

Format:
Name/Username:
Skills:
Applying for:
Time Zone:
Email? Skype?
Availability:

Changes made Recently: Theta Rose and Mutants pushed back by about a year.

KnSlash out!
Player finished reading and whited out...

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
If you're looking for another Pokemon spriter/editor........

Name/Username: GreyBidoof
Skills: Pokemon spriting and data editing
Applying for: ^
Time Zone: EST
Email? [email protected]
Skype? Grey Bidoof
Availability: Not really sure yet.... been sort of busy as of late, but my schedule might be free here and there. Usually at least a few hours a week.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Name/Username: ZeuroMiller
Skills: Beta Testing
Applying for: Beta Tester
Time Zone: IST
Email?- [email protected]
Availability: I am busy but say at least few hours a week

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Name/Username: Etnoid *i have requested a username change
Skills: Beta Testing
Applying for: Beta Tester
Time Zone: Eastern(Indiana)
Email?- [email protected]
Availability: not available from 6-9 Mon, Wed.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Name/Username: gogojojo33/ Josh
Skills: Plot Development and character shaping
Applying for: Plot master
Time Zone: Idk
Email: [email protected]
Availability: anytime you need me

Back