• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
My catch of the day today was an Arbok, I don't have an Ekans yet.

This is the second time I've found an evolved Pokémon in the wild before finding the pre evolution. The first time was Ivysaur.

I also caught a Jigglypuff and had enough candies to evolve.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I caught a couple Gastly and a Haunter and was able to evolve it into Gengar.

Years
Managed to find a Lapras that was just shy of 1400 CP today, which is a lot better than the 37 CP one that I found last week. Now if only a few more would start showing up so I can start getting some Lapras Candy...

Years
  • Age 63
  • Seen Apr 4, 2017
Caught a wild Snorlax this morning ... 2055 CP! 50% IV's, but I'm not complaining. Finally got a Snorlax!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 28, 2016
Caught a blastoise level 1 haha but then whilst my gps was wandering which it does when I use my mobile data instead on wifi I caught my second lapras!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
My catch of the day was my third Abra.

It was only 10cp but I didn't take any chances I used a razz berry and a great ball.

Years
  • Age 63
  • Seen Apr 4, 2017
Strange luck, caught these all within 10 minutes today:
728 Venonat
1076 Ponyta
827 Rhyhorn
542 Geodude
1608 Golem

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
Years
Caught a wild Snorlax this morning ... 2055 CP! 50% IV's, but I'm not complaining. Finally got a Snorlax!

I caught one today too in the SDC parking lot, my friend Jacob caught one too. I also evolved my Pikachu into Raichu and Exeggcute into Exeggutor. I also caught 5 Eevee's.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 18, 2016
Got a >2000 Snorlax and another Dragonite in the wild! Also caught two Vulpixes, a bulbasaur, and a squirtle. Loving the increased diversity in pokemon spawns!

Years
Just opened my app a few minutes ago to check a few things, and a 1457 CP Clefable spawned right outside of my house. It doesn't have the best stats outside of that, but I've only got 8 Pokemon with higher CP than that on my account, so it was a pretty good catch!

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Forgot to post this yesterday, but when out at the super market, a 625cp Rhydon popped up!

Decent defense ivs so it isn't to bad. Might not power it up yet though, and wait till I get another in future.

Still I was quite surprised when it just appeared out of nowhere! Really cool as I didn't have one before.

That new medal system is really useful for catching rarer things as well. Got the Rhydon with one berry and ultra ball.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Caught a Dewgong yesterday at the mall, got a new 'dex entry and a decent Pokemon.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I caught a Wigglytuff the day before last when I was walking around a small plaza area!

Had never seen one before, oddly enough? So that was neat.

Years
  • Age 63
  • Seen Apr 4, 2017
Caught a CP 1002 Growlithe this morning. Only 54% IV's, but it will evolve into a >2000 CP Arcanine. This will give me a 6-pack of Arcanines!

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
Nabbed a solid Jigglypuff (IVs: 13/12/13; 84.4%) so I pulled the trigger and evolved it!

FRBx2mf.png

I've obtained seven Wigglytuff lifetime and finally got one with Pound/Hyper Beam (top offensive moveset) along with decent IVs. The previous ones either had the wrong movesets with good IVs or the right movesets but poor IVs.

Well, now I have another candidate to invest my already dried up supply of Stardust. I should be able to get it close to CP1900 before I reach level 32.

Back